Legit Chainlink Question

How do you make an Ethereum token inter-operable with other blockchains?

Attached: Untitled.png (1182x1243, 2.51M)

You parse them with json thats the special magic

Attached: 1563173401133.png (540x447, 41K)

nonmeme questions require nonmeme responses

How the fuck should we know? It's their job

you had three years to find out the answer to this basic question. three fucking years...

erc-677

You need to do basic research before we answer pleb tier questions.

you create a smart contract
lock 10 chainlink on ETH by the smart contract, and unlock 10000 cuckCoin on the other blockchain.

Chainlink used to have that capability but the Ethereum Release Council recently downgraded them to erc10 so sergey got mad and sold 700k batches

Attached: 1563152080204.png (235x214, 7K)

What kind?

Like reading the fucking whitepaper where they literally explain the use of the token and how it (doesn't) relate to Chainlink's blockchain agnosticism.

Can you take a screenshot of the for me?

Well to start with the conspiracy surrounding how a two man team could hoodwink weaponized autism... Seems too convenient doesnt it?

Attached: 1563149095176.png (653x566, 22K)

epic troll my friendo

Chainlink is KYCed centralized oracles.

>Ethereum Release Council
thanks user, taht made me chuckle

Uh oh here comes reddit

that guy between the two asians looks like such a huge faggot
I bet he's still a virgin trying to fuck the asian chick, but Steve cucked him

They’re all trying bang that one girl

>How will link be blockchain interoperable?
Lots of ways to do this, and you need the various ways to get a variety of functionalities.
You have no idea how closely memes are tied into all of this. Here’s one meme answer that is actually nonpublic information.
erc tokens are all fast food, and McDonalds is the best. Chainlink is the chicken in the McWrap. The chicken in the McWrap will become lab grown chicken.

>also, pic related is the captcha for this post, I shit you not wtf. I am actually freaking out

Attached: E6BEA2F3-3D16-48B2-A8D6-46EABCE24F28.jpg (750x1276, 548K)

finally an answers that Mcsense

Kek

chainlink will be on BSV chain. Like it or STIFF

This. I was actually driving to the grocery store earlier today and before I went I looked at chainlink's price. On the way there guess what I fucking saw and I shit you not. A MCDONALDS. The universe is speaking to us marines. HODL

I’ve seen other anons have experiences like yours and mine. The Mickey D effect.

I am not joking about the connection between interoperability and my McWrap post.

No Copy Rights
Bag Holders no company will be able to get into it now unlike Bit Coin.
Node Network not Big Enough
Its already outdated Code Wise
Founder is cashing out every chance he can and still has a majority hold of all Link Tokens
Partnering with Scam Tokens
It has no Future. Its outdated already, companies will invest in real smart contract tokens not this dog shit.

Strange feeling isn’t it?

Attached: 6F1561C8-81FF-4482-8BA6-68A6EEE93B5B.jpg (1536x2048, 655K)

post some more rare creepshots

If she was native american with wider eyes instead of asian she would be really beautiful, a blockchain pocahontas

How does that conect with Fernando's fuck up one user from Oracle was saying a couple days ago?

Whats the Deal with Steve and horses?

nice brapper in the upper back left

>thinkmeme

is he actually get paid millions for those batches? Pretty sure the feds would want to tax that.

I should just put in $100 in chainlink you guys already popularized Bitcoin might as well dump my cash in Link.

Weak fud, everybody knows ERC goes by golf scores. ERC10 is better than ERC20.

Go ahead

but Bitcoin is gonna bounce back to twenty k.

Link is a scam coin

wait a bit, how do you have this pic, no matches by md5 on archive, and the pic is taken behind the stand, meaning its your stand. are you a web3/eth dev lurking Jow Forums? or are you the guy in OPs pic (bald one?)

I guess you’ll never know

Attached: 949D04D3-A815-40FF-8FD1-703626E5D598.jpg (2048x2048, 921K)

it doesn't
blockchain agnostic is a meme

the bald guy in OP really is you user, i can see the autism in that mans eyes

Uncle Sergey swears by Blockchain agnostic tech. That's why link can be stored on any chain any wallet any time. Big blocks small blocks nothing stops link from squatting. Remember if it aint Blockchain agnostic tech it ain't worth anything.

The truth is that all ERC tokens are ERC10 because they were minted in the 2010s. On January 1st, 2020 true ERC20s will begin to be minted.

when swift

>you guys already popularized Bitcoin
no, Jow Forums did that.

Why does chain link need nodes?
What nodes do?
Why chainlink is building a network?
What is "smartcontract"?
WHAT IS ORACLE?

Attached: op.jpg (205x183, 18K)

Well this is already achieved by a couple parties, RBTC for example. But they all require you trusting some kind of middleman to shift or store your original shitcoins. Surprisingly making a system trustless and private is difficult. Ironically chainlink can do neither.

IOTX has already done this, been implemented for months

They use IOTX-E and IOTX, and the total supply is comprised of both and you can seamlessly convert between them etc

I guess that's why chainlink partnered with them, to use that solution

Kek OP there are so many questions regarding Chainlink. And literally 99% of the tokens holders haven't read the white paper or the help documentation.

Token economics in combination with
- Chain interoperability
- 15 transactions / sec Ethereum
- Services like Kaleido

Are really unclear.

The same goes for how to run a node etc..

A lot of Chainlink depends on those who startups and imo they are lazy with the token economics aspect and technical documentation.

dude