How can i invest without an income

I don't have a job atm, currently 19 and struggling but still pushing to get a job. I am wondering if there's anyways to invest little amount to start growing. The sooner the the better, how can i invest without an income?

Attached: 1560447648010.png (250x250, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openmarketcap.com/cryptocurrency/ranking/volume
openmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume_difference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kneepads

Income is irrelevant if you have capital.
If you have neither income or capital, you simply have nothing to invest.

Fuck, guess I'll have to invest a little later I just hope my plan to retire early doesn't change.

Thanks

If you invest small sums you need to make sure the money doesnt get eaten up in transaction fees. The only way to invest without having money of your own is to invest other peoples money. I doubt you can get a loan with low interest. Focus on getting a job.

Alright mate, thanks for the tips I'll be moving forward and hope to land a job soon.

Why not get a job like DoorDash or Uber until you land something more substantial? Super easy to get hired, work your own hours, wear whatever you want, and you can start investing right away.

No car or bike

Attached: tenor.gif (220x184, 8K)

Babysitting

>Forgot to mention that I live in NYC

I don't think parents are willing to trust me babysitting but I'll see

unironically get a job. no seriously, without capital, you won't make much from crypto anyways. wageslaving is faster at first. just tough it out in the meantime

Nothing but excuses from a 19yo Z
Get a job

>how can i invest without money

Attached: 1563909653859.png (841x517, 119K)

I know this is going to sound crazy but I dont have alot of money but just dropped 50$ on brap... only because 3 days ago it was 0.0006 and now its 0.00001 I have 13mil now. If it goes back up to 0.0006 (doubtful) i'll do good on the sale. Its not much but it's a start for me.
next im putting 50 into sentinal. After that no idea but both seem to have potential and I can handle losing 100 since im going around mowing lawns and raking yards for people. humiliating in a way doing that at 26 but hey money is money and it's getting me investments in crypto while I job hunt.

So long story short rake yards mow lawns get kneepads and see what people need down off craigslist or the local help wanted section for jobs

You will have to invest in crypto's since fee's are cheaper and you wont need a broker or anything.

Just invest a few hundred of your neetbux into Chainlink.

t. Fellow neet who invests and is now worth over 100k

Dude don't dump money into Sentinel it's a low volume low liquidity scam token. Even if it goes up, there may not be enough volume for you to cash out. It's literally a pajeet shill token. Brap is the same but rather than scam it's just a fucking meme token going nowhere being run by some neet.

Please try and invest in real fucking projects if you want to make money. I'm same age as you and having $50 at 26 is embarrassing dude.

Attached: Chainlink Gains.jpg (1366x650, 149K)

ah see i'm still learning as I go kinda... so low volume is just like in penny stocks. sure you can but you cant always sell. noted and thanks for the warning. I think the same of brapper but for that price I figured 13mil would be an ok risk since it went down so much. not much lower it can go except zero/dead and meh I made 50$ mowing 3 lawns yesterday

just go to your local mcdonalds and start working while you study or look for a higher pay job

Dude start using OpenMarketCap to check the real volume of coins/token so you don't buy into some wash traded scam.

This shows the real 24 hour volume of all crypto's currently

openmarketcap.com/cryptocurrency/ranking/volume

And as a bonus, here is a chart which shows each coins real volume compared to the fake volume reported on CMC.

openmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume_difference

Look at BSV kek, 98.5 wash traded volume.

Always buy things with consistent high real volume, and low fake volume.

Credit card fraud aka "carding". Hard to get caught if you're not a retard. Anything under 1500 is a misdemeanor anyways.

Give breadcrumb user, how to?

What's your signal?

Whatever you do user just DONT INVEST IN CRYPTO RELATED THINGS at this early stage of your life.

I guess you at least have a decent online bank account?
There must be a McD or retail store who needs employees just for warehouse jobs like sort things or filling them up or whatever.

Lets say you'd be hired for 2 hours and you work 7 days there for 10€/hour
makes around 600€.

Invest 500€ (since you still stay at home i assume?) In dividend stocks.

On the other part you do your school and College whatever.

Thats somehow you could start ( i know people who got attracted by McD money so hard that they still work at McD , but they are afraid because McD started to Invest huge sums of Money in their Stores to automate everything...)

Attached: 1557131571005.jpg (250x226, 7K)

which kinda of volume has IOTA
It has real volume, so it's not ''scam'' ?

Attached: 1564607888977.png (1837x1045, 132K)

Go on a dark net market. I like empire market. And go to the fraud section. There are carding guides and card numbers. Getting started is probably 20 dollars. Before doing anything with the cards research the shit out of keeping your identity hidden. It's like a 6 billion dollar industry. If this thread isn't locked in the morning i can probably make more sense

how would one go about doing this in a safe way?

solid advice. also reinvest dividend proceeds automatically. (((they))) don't charge you for this.