>hold money in an exchange
>regulations change in the country where exchange is based
>the state now decides when i can take out my money

how do I prevent this?

Attached: d84.jpg (680x420, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/conrectio/status/1153580077403320320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The state decides if and when you can move your crypto from a hot wallet to a cold one? For real?

>how do I prevent this?
change country

Decentralized exchange

Don’t leave your shit on an exchange this is 101

You won’t make any money swinging anyhow.

but the problem is that i dont know which country is going to have good regulations in a year? or in three years? Like India is cracking down hard on crypto, and in NZ they're changing their tune all the time. or in the US, from one president to another. and which country will have a good tax setup in the same timespan?

don't hold your fucking money in an exchange

where?

But binance fund is safu

i get it, keeping it in an exchange is bad. but the problem is larger than just with an exchange. i dont know if the country i live in will have good tax laws or what will happen to my investments in two years because of changing regulations

If it's your keys nothing happens to them. If taxes are too much don't pay them. It's your civic duty to avoid taxes as much as possible. If you truly love your country you will fight them jewish occupants at every chance. Just keep your one shitcoins as yours instead of giving them to some stranger andhope he will take care of it, keep it secure, and give it back to you later and won't snitch about your illegal having money activates and ...

uhm sure, id like to pay as little tax as possible, but i'd rather not get fucked later if the state starts wondering how i can afford a fancy house and a car with little to no taxable income. so where and how do i pay as little tax as possible, but keep it legal?

Your own wallet. Not your keys, not your crypto, this is really basic stuff man.

so can i do crypto without an exchange? and if so, how?

YOU FUCKING DUMBASS I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION

you have to become a martyr OP

full killdozer

Atomic wallet.

I can see where you are coming from, legislators are busy tracking down every alley in how to get their hands on the dividends from anonymised gains.

There are a few countries where this is a no no behaviour and out of those, quite a few proved their worth in other areas similar to this.

The importance here is to remove yourself from tax liability in the country where you live. If you manage this, purchase and sale between blockchain and street currency assets will not trigger per-trade declarations or taxation.

There will always be some kind taxation required at some point (price of society), the question for you is to find one that is not a pain in the butt to handle, feels worth the amount and that does not demand selling off assets in the end of the fiscal year to cover such taxes.

In the end, these countries always built their fortune on protecting investors interests, there is nothing new in this. What is new, is the different approach they've taken.
"Handle with care"

>The importance here is to remove yourself from tax liability in the country where you live.
How do I do this? I'm not sure if its legal to escape tax liability in the country i live in? Would I have to move to those countries where you say its a "no no behaviour? and which are those?

Like you mentioned, I'd like to keep down or avoid altogether per-trade taxation, and preferrably keep down the transfer costs/time if thats possible.

Yes, moving is one option, but not really if you are in the claws of such as IRS.

The other negative by moving is that you adopt a new tax identity in the new country, which could ruin your plans (locals taxes may differ to foreigners).

Simplest way is to hand over your wallet to a legal entity of your choice (company or a trust or both in harmony). Let it do the trading in its own name.

You will be taxed when withdrawing funds from that entity, but not while it is in there and not for the trades within.

These are generalised principles, there are differences depending on things such as CFC rules and what other regulations apply in whatever country you chose.

Make sure your platform handles corporate accounts. Make sure they accept trades (transfers) with said country. Bob's your nanny.

The countries that allow this are for people like epstein and shit. out of ur league, op.

What the fuck are you on about. No way OP has more than 1 BTC.

>if you are in the claws of such as IRS.
luckily I'm not american though.

>hand over your wallet to a legal entity of your choice
>will be taxed when withdrawing funds from that entity
is there any country which has a reasonable tax on capital gains like this? I was also thinking, could I move the ownership of for example my house and/or car to the trust to avoid my home-country getting suspicious? the fewer people that know about my investments and networth the better.

>The countries that allow this are for people like epstein and shit
Is this true? Is it like a minimum amount of networth I need to have or impossible connections? Sounds weird honestly, why couldnt I just create a company or trust by myself without having to be bill gates to do it?

I never cared

There are at least 20 countries with anything between 0 and 5% on capital gains AND company gains, countries that are well accepted in banking (this be important).

To get access, you need just talk with some people in the audit and accounting business, as long as they do cross border clients. They will charge you a leg and an arm normally, but true prises are really not too bad.

I would say in the ballpark of 5k USD to get going and a yearly fee at a tenth of that.

That is NOT Cayman though, there things are at a premium. But it IS in a country on the absolute top end of anonomity and integrity protection, beyond that of Cayman.

clients that are well accepted in banking IN countries
well accepted in banking

problem solved

start with nationality, source of wealth and a family book aka blood line, not a run of the mill artful dodger

accredited investor status and hnwi is a bonus

and FUCK politically exposed persons (PEP)

don't play games with the state because often they know much more than you do even and esp. overseas

5k USD is doable, especially if i can get taxes down to 0-5%!

But you say thats the "true price", I'm assuming that it would be a significant markup if I walk in as a no-name client wanting to start something up? What would you recommend I do to avoid that? Is there some company which doesnt require me to sell my organs to afford them? I mean once I have it started it up would be the same thing regardless which company I do it through?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions, I appreciate you taking the time to answer them, you seem to know your thing.

ever heard of mossack fonseca

Fair 'nuff.

But bloodline play no tune any longer, cash truly has become king.

Panama always had a weak hand under the pressure of US. The drop happened at the hands of an unhappy employee, very amateurish.

Bur the real dough is this - what came out of it? Nil, zip, nada. Business as usual.

Still, stay away from Panama and the likes, they are way too deep under control of Sam and family.

they're closed though, and I dont even know if they would have accepted me as a client anyway.

I just want to protect my investments from a high-tax state without future regulations fucking me up in the long run.

To a point there will be no importance in who you deal with, other than their respective margins and what other services they offer under the same roof.

Commonly, the country you chose will require that you use some kind of local representation (this is the business to them). And these services are used in commune by many of the international business service providers you find out there.

Best option is to make a quick search for 'offshore company formations' and send some mails that way.

Only present yourself as an online investor looking for secure integrity protection.

When you get replies you can mention other thoughts such as houses and cars and what not. Some of them will cater for that as well.

Quick search in the birds nest netted twitter.com/conrectio/status/1153580077403320320 , they say Indiabut look pretty worldwide to me. Send them a message and find others similar to those, there is your answer.

Thank you! I appreciate all the help. If this works out you've probably saved me tens of thousands of USD, especially if I can get that tax thing sorted out. I'll check that company out, looks like they're in Malta?

>keeping fiat currencies in an exchange
>without realizing that the said exchange has no right to act as a bank in your country because no license, this is when danger bells have been ringing for a long time
time to fucking get out of that, keep money in tether or any fucking coin than fiat, use exchanges for immediate exchange and then move countries or use coinbase and live in a good civilized country

A different way to put it but I am all for what you're saying