..oh thanks babe, can you pass me some of that chocolate too?

>..oh thanks babe, can you pass me some of that chocolate too?
>but enough about me, what about you? Daddy says you're into all those crypto coin thingies, how's all that going, are we going to be rich?:D

Attached: 1557329346159.jpg (998x1191, 189K)

>thingies
excuse me while i fucking puke

Fuck this thread is retarded

could you not have found a pic text would have been plausible for ? she looks pretty cool, when a bit overboard on the ironical

fuck off thot you talk like a retard and dont even know what a blockchain is
go swallow tyrones aidsridden jizz for 10 bucks until you are a hideous childless crackwhore in your 40s questioning your lifechoices and drown your sorrow and regret in even more drugs until you die in a violent overdose in some dark back alley inbetween hobos so their dogs can eat you for dinner
all women are whores and do not deserve my money

Asian women that look sort of white like this one are the ones that are attractive.

きみの ふともも そそるね

>tfw all women are whores but refuse to be a whore with you as well, i.e. they don’t fuck you

Now that's based

Cumdumpster, I told you I'm the only one you're allowed to call daddy.

>500 link, enough for a mansion and 3 nigger slaves.

Attached: 1564807413856.jpg (1242x1418, 338K)

unrendered ass

Have some sex

Cut the niggers and get an second cumdumpster.

>we

Do I still have to worry about niggers with proper girls like this?

Attached: 1561821152005.jpg (657x527, 38K)

That's just what I tell the whore to keep it excited. Not letting niggers near my house or gf. Money will be spent on pokemon cards and anime pillows just to make nolinkers rage.

Attached: 1564162817414.jpg (778x960, 53K)

Sorry babe, I don't like to talk about business. Been pretty stressed about it lately. You understand right?
Anyways come over here and give your daddy some sugar

I would violate this woman

I'm pretty sure this is a slavic woman. They have a pinch of Mongolian genes so maybe that's where you're getting Asian vibes from

>we

I'm pretty sure it's a trap since those are the only clothed thots that get replies on this board

Blow my load all over this dumb ass broad.

I sense dark powers here.
Respect.

Virgin Mary in background looks eastern orthodox, so good thinking. Either slavicized mongoloid or mongolized slav, central Asian. Really attractive look, unusual.

The decor is actually what gave it away to me. Looks a lot like the slavic dining rooms I have been in. She might be a Central Asian as well that's a good point

Those hands. Everything about this hybrid is so feminine, I need to find a woman like this

has nobody noticed that's a dude?

>angle hiding her frame
>obvious wig
>absolutely caked with makeup
>hands

Those wedges are vile.

No dude would wear such an ugly dress. Plus tiny arms, wrists, and weird gangly fingers. Male would be a 7 footer with those mitts, and pre puberty blockers to keep those skele arms but thic legs

Attached: 2a9625f7057016d94004add45edaf364bd5232c9ace7baf31b525aa71977c035.jpg (750x750, 83K)

Honestly it looks like a girl, but I've been on Jow Forums so long I just don't trust any picture anymore.

Attached: 1548713716037.gif (301x301, 259K)