*silently 700ks*

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f

Attached: 14CD89EE-089C-44AF-9BFD-46C40F0494A8.jpg (675x675, 40K)

kek

no, sergey NOOOOOO

WE WERE FINALLY REBOUNDING, REEEEEE

Attached: 1491609979001.jpg (319x319, 79K)

Right on time, sir Gay, nicely done.

Yet price is pumping on Binance. It's almost as if this 700k fud is just that - moronic fud.

DUMPS IT RIGHT AS WE ARE PUMPING WOW

>blocks your path

Attached: 1564912885201.jpg (750x500, 204K)

>Nice little rally you have going here STINKlets, would be a shame if anything happ-

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

You think it dumps as soon as it’s transferred?

Yet price is still pumping on Binance. It's almost as if this 700k fud is just that - moronic fud.

He just moved it to some random wallet? What am I missing? You know you can move these things without selling them?

O T C

T

C

Attached: 1562113958668.gif (554x400, 120K)

cope

>Link is pumping again?
>Dump another 700k.

Attached: 1000 DREAMS.png (800x628, 534K)

Who the hell is buying all these stinkies? It sure as fuck isn't me. I like the user's theory that it's 90% wash trading and Serg is just market selling little 10k baby stacks to fund holidays and shit

he's sending them to binance
binance is the opposite of otc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT, 16 transactions already! That's like 30 million dollars.

My guess would be other people who aren't you, user

>he doesn't know

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

Anyone has the greentext where Sergey dumps 700k from the toilet?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1565927931243.png (1440x1168, 669K)

LOL - yeah, I am "coping" with my $$$ value increasing. KYS today - pretty please!

Anyways, back to our normally scheduled programming

SERGEY NOOO WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

>he doesn't know
muh 700k was a funny meme but it's time to end it

Attached: 1558709323236.png (1830x1858, 737K)

>I am "coping" with my $$$ value increasing.
Which is precisly why Serg just transferred another 700k, he's going to dump the shit out of that pump

>mmm mountain dew is my most favorite beverage bb.
Yeah I'm sure it is fatty. Enjoy your diabeetus.

Shit would have been over 20 dollars by now and single handedly saving the altcoin sector if it wasn't for their greedy tokenomics.

How many more 700k dumps does Sergey have, anyway? A couple thousand?

Please Sergey! My portfolio can't take it anymore.

Attached: 1565802512783.png (500x500, 387K)

at least in name binance has an OTC desk

50 mil

300 million tokens were reserved for market dumping.

I think he went through 10 million so far.

So just another 290 million to go.

Attached: 1512070403426.jpg (684x693, 66K)

>>mmm mountain dew is my most favorite beverage bb.
what

No serious whales do business with Binance chinks and their little OTC.

99% of OTC whales are going through Bitfinex and Coinbase.

Attached: 1546730790663.jpg (1211x1302, 398K)

Attached: 2019-08-18 13_35_34-Window.png (574x623, 224K)

Literally every time the price of LINK rises a few percent another 700k batch is released, holy shit

300m are reserved for biz dev.

So either he dumps now or he dumps later. No matter what 300m are there to be dumped

That's it, I'm fucking convinced they're market dumping now. If they were just moving tokens to new clients' wallets (like oracle startups or whatever), it wouldn't matter what the price was when they moved them. But it's been weeks now where they dump another fat load every time LINK tries to break out of its downtrend. They clearly are looking at price when they decide to 'move' these tokens.

That's way better than I expected. Means we'll be done with this cash infusion some time in 2022, unless I've miscounted.

This is amy nicole parrino

Attached: parrino.jpg (618x410, 71K)

IT BEGINS, FUUUUUCCCCCCCK

Attached: REEEEEEEE].jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

lmao

Attached: Delivery for binance.png (1000x1000, 654K)

This post will age like milk.

>Yet price is pumping on Binance. It's almost as if this 700k fud is just that - moronic fud.

HOWS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU NOW HUH

>. Means we'll be done with this cash infusion some time in 2022
If he dumps 700k every week it will take 20 years for him to run out of link.

I think this erratically timed dumping is to set a precedent so they can liquidate more whenever they want when the price really starts to pump. Can't be accused of insider trading if you can show that you've been dumping for 2 months straight.

Yeah but he hasn't dumped every week, he's dumped every two to four days.

WHY SERGEY, WHYY

ISNT 1 BILLION IN NET WORTH FOR A FAT FUCK PHILISOPHY UNDERGRAD ENOUGH!?

Attached: 1433801253842.jpg (680x793, 41K)

don't worry bro they promised they will use the funds responsibly. you think companies like GOOGLE and ORACLE would partner with them if they weren't legit bro? you think the GOOGLE CEO would ever make that blog post if he didn't know 100% sure link wasn't just another scam erc-20 token?

Attached: 13098939_1763176840571719_774979111_n.jpg (1080x1348, 110K)

he only dumps when the price is rising. didn't dump for a week when the price was in the gutter a few weeks ago

Actually unironically going to Finance wallets. Interesting.

Dump fuck, ofc it corrects sometime.

Attached: link_30m.jpg (427x772, 38K)

because he doesn't want to tank the price, brainlet. he wants to exit scam with more money.

>Finance
Binance*** Fuck autocorrect.

no shit retard

Binance whales can no longer keep price suppressed alone. You anons didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?

How can a human being eat for 700k in a single day

Attached: 1566046721859m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

>If he dumps 700k every week it will take 20 years for him to run out of link.
OH NONONONO HAHAHAHAAAAAHHAA

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 8.00.04 PM.jpg (1020x1018, 96K)

GIVE ME YOUR CUM SIRGAY

Does this confirm it? I don't think it's baseless fud anymore, on every price increase another load is released and as the current chart shows probably market sold.

kek

Attached: 1563203848625.jpg (654x639, 247K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pls stop it sirgay:(
I just realized something bros, if he wouldn't be selling the 700k he wouldn't wait for the price to break out.
He is literally marketselling 700k at a time. It's ogre

Attached: 1565241152450.png (576x864, 699K)

>Does this confirm it? I don't think it's baseless fud anymore
Bro, you're slow... you're a DR;AS (didn't react; already suffereing).
It's been confirmed weeks ago. Remember that Serg wrote in the blog that there would be "influxes of cash?" Where do you think that cash is coming from? Of course he's dumping.

Attached: 700k.png (1165x476, 49K)

nope. discord trannies set up a bot that swings their LINK whenever a 700k transfer is detected. don't fall for the mind games

Attached: thinker.png (500x497, 277K)

most elaborate scam in the history of the internet. sergey cleared over a billion on this one.

>you're a DR;AS (didn't react; already suffereing).
I meant DR;NS: didn't react, now suffering.

>baseless fud
nigga do you not see the fucking link in the OP ?
the 700 000 meme has been real since day one

BOGGED

>plebbit
>normie-tier folders pretending you are not NPC
just remove those bookmarks, set reddit as home page and gtfo

Attached: 1520209702401.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

You kiddos. They're bought OTC on Coinbase for a pre determined amount. There's a reason why Armstrong declared Coinbase sees 200mm+ from institutional accounts.

Don't believe the FUD. There are gatekeepers who don't want you to make it.

>they're bought on jewbase
>sirgay marketdumps them on binance
How?

Attached: 1547338727933.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

The destination wallet is a known Binance wallet you drooling retard.

Attached: 1425618221936.jpg (541x566, 35K)

Kek

Says the incel

A little strange for someone pretending to be an adult to be reliant on a magic internet token for their financial success...

Attached: 1485143858624.png (499x338, 38K)

Attached: file.png (2046x372, 343K)

What's all this, then?

what's even happening here. it goes to binance and then another wallet and then to binance again?

I actually bought a couple hundred today, I believe it will easily be worth over $10 in the next couple years so it's a good deal even at $5. I actually use link as a substitute for keeping my savings in FIAT. Whenever I need money or I'm getting low I'll just sell of some linkies

I am.

Kek who cares Sergey just doing what he’s supposed to do. He’s being professional

Does anyone have the java script copy pasta FUD? I need it real quick.

He only has 1 billion if he dumps his tokens moron

hahahahaha imagine not selling this after coinbase listing and sergey's weekly dumps.....you deserve to lose it all infact i hope you do for being this RETARDDDDDDDEDDD

if the big boi is dumping then so am I, see you at 2.10 lads

where do the retards like this even come from, jesus

It's a new way to bring more pain to marines. Usually an exit scam happen all at once, and as a bag hodler you are at first shellshocked, then angered and finally resigned. You suffer once and then you let it go, accepting your fate : you got scammed, shit happens.

Of course it's not enough for sergey.
He want you to feel this depressing phase over and over, everytime a ray of hope is emerging he'll be here to take a big fat dump on your dreams.
I suspect him of trying to create an army of MKultra mind controlled baghodlers. It's exactly how the satanic elite does to create mental slaves : the repetition of a trauma over and over until your mind get dislocated and your psyche create an alter ego who will be here to eat the pain, to save what can be saved of your normal 'you'. And the elite usually always uses triggers to be able to call-in the alter ego at any moment required. It can be a noise, an image, a word, a smell.
Here it's a 700k dump. Each time you'll see another 700k, to protect your sanity your mind will let place to your MKUltra'd alter ego of injured and insulted bag holder. Instead of trying to fight back, you'll be the Sergey's little bitch and continue to buy linkies.
Once your normal you re-surface again, you wont have any memory of what happened during the dissociation. You'll only be poorer but don't understand why.

Attached: 1489702620794.png (657x527, 45K)

>Drives down to Retard Town
>Parks in Retard Only Parking
>Walks into Psych Ward
>Checks into Mental Illness Recovery
>Stops and looks around

"where do the retards like this even come from, jesus"

Hmm, there might be only one retard here.

Is there a heaven for retards?

Sergey is a professional shitcoin seller.

Holy shit you retards are do fucking slow. Did it really take a month for you to realize he was dumping? They literally wrote in their big post that they'd have "influxes of cash."

Maximum cope. Sergey has no incentive to spend funds responsibly because he can always dump more when he runs out of money.

it's 650 mil / 700k you dumb faggot. the absolute state of biz

why would he sell now if there was a pump on the horizon?

>>He walks into your room, belt buckle undone with mcdonalds grease glistening his hairy chest
>>He loosely flings off his daily steve jobs plaid shirt
>>You brace yourself uncomfortable, the binds keeping you shackled spread eagled on the floor

"yes master, nulinkers deserve death."

He smiles.

He slowly walks over to you.

"And what do you say to the deceivers?"

"You'll never buy sub one dollar again! Nice try, didn't read, not selling!"

He assumes the position now, a chair on top of your bare naked chest. He grunts and let out a massive fart.

"That's right... I've been holding it in after doing the same presentation, it's nice and hot and stinky..." He trails off, a distant look in his eyes as he glances and looks at all the chainlink posters in the room.

He grunts and out comes, a fat nasty shit on your chest.

"Another 700k, dumped."

"Thank you master, partnership confirmed."

He inhales deeply then takes out a Cuban cigar. Lighting first a $100 bill then using it light the cigar. You can smell the ashy scent lingering in the room as the smoke drifts up.

"Th-they said... $32 million dollars isn't worth my Oracle solution."

Ecstasy over-flowing your body, you prepare yourself for the joy.

"Just imagine all the data being sanitized by reputation, like Uber. No sybil attacks, all ERC20 based."

He lets out another fart and grunts again.

"Another 700k!"

You shout ecstatically, "build that oracle solution, buy that towncrier! hire more devs!"

Attached: chainlinkfaggots.jpg (2643x1982, 867K)

"I've give you something to cry about" He replies. Once more he grunts again and shits a violent flow of diarrhea, this time getting on your chin and lip.

"Who needs toliets?" He questions a shadowy figure in the corner.

"One of my Pajeet devs" He says smiling.

"I'll shill for you Master!" As you cry out, the sloppy heap of shit covering your body as it slides down.

"1k EOY is FUD!"

"No... I will give you the fud." He grunts again and proceeds to let out a gassy fart.

"Another 700k!" He cries out as he lets his sweet, hairy cheeks flap as another shit dumps out.

"Yeah, you like it linklet don't you? Who's my marine?"

"I am sir, proud to be a link marine, I've been collect since thirty cents. Please... sir... Please Binance me again."

He pauses, inhales and lets out another turd.

"Another 700k for expanding the team, Master?"

"No. For this expansion." He shits again as he groans. "Another 700k!"

"Who's my paypig", he questions.

"Me sir! A Cambodian basket weaving fisherman enthusiast form is all I need for financial advice."

That's right. He grunts again and begins to recite.

"You see, you can't pull data onto the blockchain, it's impossible, no one would ever create a simple contract to query Google."

You smile. "Yes Master, I'm your paypig."

He inhales deeply then takes out a Cuban cigar. Lighting first a $100 bill then using it light the cigar. You can smell the ashy scent lingering in the room as the smoke drifts up.

"Th-they said... $32 million dollars isn't worth my Oracle solution."

Ecstasy over-flowing your body, you prepare yourself for the joy.

"Just imagine all the data being sanitized by reputation, like Uber. No sybil attacks, all ERC20 based."

He lets out another fart and grunts again.

"Another 700k!"

You shout ecstatically, "build that oracle solution, buy that towncrier! hire more devs!"

"I've give you something to cry about" He replies. Once more he grunts again and shits a violent flow of diarrhea.

Attached: faggkt.jpg (600x800, 190K)

price suppression until an opening of the floodgates when link awakens. Honestly the info is out there for people who can see hidden things.

so they don't need cash right to expand and stuff? that is all a scam