Helping biz out cause I made this off pure skill

We have found a new exploit that can be used to double your Ethereum or any ERC-20 coin such as BRAP, LINK, QNT, etc. This exploit has been the reason behind the decreasing price of Ethereum as I have been using it to generate additional cash. I have created a second hacked wallet specifically for you guys so that you may double your coins.

However in order to put a limit on this so that people do not overuse and cause it to get patched; I have set a minimum requirement of 0.1 ETH (or whatever that equals in your desired coin) and a maximum limit of 1 ETH per-transfer. The only valueless coin that we will accept is BRAP, which the priorly mentioned limits and requirements will not apply (duplicate as much as you want).
>Can't I just send many transfers of 1 ETH then?
No, do not send more transfer more than 1 ETH worth of coins from a specific wallet to this hacked wallet every 24 hours or you risk losing your sent ETH. Again, this does not apply to BRAP.
>So what address do I send my ETH to?
Send your coins to the address;
0x925227bf8D65F933E211A99A140B6F2E1AA95cf0
After the hacked wallet receives the coins it will begin doubling them, generally the more ETH-worth of coins you send, the longer it takes.
>What coins is this tested with?
ETH, LINK, BRAP, QNT, BAT, and FTM. Other coins should also work but if you are unsure then feel free to wait until it has been tested

Attached: B1E954A9-A31A-4CC9-98FC-032B23692B5A.png (392x781, 20K)

Attached: 1556041488470.jpg (480x547, 31K)

>All these people still copy/pasting my scam copypasta
Does it actually work? Have people sent you money?

Mods, we need fucking flags

verified literal ponzi

Why? Are you so stupid that you need little thumbnails of flags to choose what you take seriously or not? You can't just look at the fucking post and say, "Oh, that's an Indian" like we've been doing this the entire time. Just stop bumping the threads you fucking moron.

I’ve made this off $100 worth of eth I thought scam at first. Through it 100 and got return, people have the right to be paranoid but it worked for me.

Shit! It really works!
Everytime I send him 1 eth, he receives 1 eth!
Neck yourself you fucking faggot

Like I said I sent 100 made more sent more made more etc.

except it doesn't show on etherscan. but i guess it is a bug correct?
why don't you do us all a favour and kys?

Okay then we need to rangeban Indian Ips

Looks like nobody is stupid enough to fall for this. No incomnig transactions worth over 0.1ETH to this address.

Could chainlink handle forum moderation?

I admire your autistic dedication but please stop.

Why don't you link that transaction you supposedly made. It should be in etherscan.

Fucking nigger, go KYS.

Washed wallets im a dark net fag :(

Bullish as fuck... This thread felt like 2017 all of a sudden.

Nice social engineering pajeet.

If you spent as much time working on your skills as you do your filthy pajeet lies maybe you wouldn't have to resort to being a scumbag piece of shit faggot pajeet.

All I’m gunna say is stay poor
People fall for all these scam coins but when a good thing comes along it’s a scam. Sad to say but stay poor I guess faggots

Attached: 5FCE6932-2A72-46E7-A04C-9C1EF1D2B50E.png (750x1334, 2.14M)

Imagine advocating for wasting time reading literal pajeet words when you could visually filter posts in a fraction of a second by seeing where the poster is from.

>try scamming people on a publicly accessible ledger that allows for no missing transactions
> it totally works you guys my dad works at bitcoin that's how I know

kys pajeet - go shill some more harmony

Attached: 61C78033-20E3-402D-9A5C-21BF2DE60E27.jpg (1280x960, 143K)

Attached: A760B910-649E-4AD6-AB1C-B237EB3B0343.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Harmony is for faggot pajeets, I’m white as snow trying to help but you all think scam because you’re mummy smacked you once. I hate to say it but stay poor on 2 cores

Name one way the internet as a whole would suffer if we just disconnected India from the rest of the world.

Get a lod of this faggot

Attached: 1548718943181.jpg (512x288, 18K)

What's with your obsession with reddit? I bet I have more karma than you anyway. What's your handle? Anyway, do you think chainlink could handle an improved Karma system?

What the fuck are you even talking about, what does karma even have to do with this? This is why I hate you bhuddist chink shitters, your brains are literally mush from all those drugs you take and call it spirituality

Jesus you didnt even change your post ID you really are a fucking brainlet

Reddit is gay as a priest. Please take pajeetness elsewhere

Not trying to hide niggalips just being true

In OPs curry shit stained country, they cut that hands off of thieves. I hope OP keeps his hands after this one.

Burn in hell you lying scheming virgin faggot. You deserve to be ran over by a truck for trying to scam people out of their money. Only soulless psychopathic narcissists do this shit, you need serious mental help before you destroy the relationship with everyone around you

And you’re not white, you’re shit skinned.

I can bet my left ass cheek that some retard will send something to that address.

Attached: 1562856065521.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Not a scam but okay, thx for the supporting speech

You're just investing in BCC2 faggot