What a fucking shitshow

What a fucking shitshow

Attached: 1559249077498.jpg (770x840, 523K)

Lmao. WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT LIKE NEXT YEAR.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I SELL AT $4

Glad RSR has a slow wallet so devs cant dump on us like they do you linkers

I'm honestly kinda mad, both at Sergey and the LARPers here hyping this up. This was the fucking worst conference I've ever seen. Literally the same shit to the same people.

Fuck that cunt who hyped up CEA. Fuck Sergey for dumping into the pre conference hype. Fucking hell.

It was a boring talk but you are literally room temperature IQ if a single insider larp convinced you.

LINKONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

See ya in the next cycle. 2 year bear link market coming

I'm totally and decidedly FINANCIALLY RUINED. Allaha Akbubakar! Help me, I bought at $2.70

Attached: 459591.jpg (217x200, 12K)

Attached: 1564090226774.jpg (1242x659, 144K)

Imagine buying stink links instead of the nee global reserve currency RSR
user i...

There were several insiders who posted over the last few days. Including one who predicted the meme competition before the team announced it.

Fuck these cunts giving us all this hopium just so they can fuel their dump.

I'm not surprised but I am disappointed

>Including one who predicted the meme competition before the team announced it
He didn't predict shit, you're literally braindead retarded if you still believe this.

Bought at $2.40
I'll still hodl

There's an insider prediction literally daily. Why the fuck would you believe the one out of a thousand times it happens to be vaguely correct. You're just as stupid as Q boomers.

Insider here ama

bought sub $.20 still holding

and just like that, we're back, huh

Why

Dumped my small amount at 2.50. Feels good

Lmao market maker

im not selling, but i might use some link to find out the latest halo 5 scores

Gib it back. Fuck! If it goes sub $2 am suing

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 340K)

based

swing linker here
sold at $4 but then swung to doge and it's down 25%

i mean i could still buy more link if i swung back since it's almost down 50% but I believe it will go lower than $1.50 soon

YESTERDAY,
ALL MY LINKIES WERE GOING TO PAY,
FOR A HOUSE, A CAR,A HOLIDAY
OH I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Attached: 1556055072987.jpg (343x286, 36K)

always do your own research.
no he didn’t predict it before you loser

I was at the presentation.

Bit boring, but; he said more blockchains are coming... tron, neo, what else was hinted at lately?

Also he said that the staking model would be worked out to get billion dollar contracts moving..

expected more but all in all still bullish

Lmao you guys are supposed to swing trade this shit, not hodl.

That was retarded, dude. You should buy at like 2.31 and sell at 2.4ish.

If anything, you should be buying right now.

A shitshow, indeed. This would be prime territory for a new partnership to JUST swingies. I'm not gonna hold my breath for it, but it's fun to imagine.

phone woke me out of my slumber. checked it out: "chainlink is down 10%". Big mile comes across my face. Hop on Jow Forums to see it dumped during fat faggot sergeys fat faggot presentation. I cum out of sheer joy.

Literal obsession

bump

fellow linkers, buy the LION dip it's bound to moon

>$2.15

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

under 2€ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jesus link get your shit together I bought at 2.18 thinking that was the new bottom

yeah just 10x since ytd, you fucking stupid, shitty trader. rope's at ace or home depot, FAGGOT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No it wasn't.

He repeated what Chainlink was about, then explained secondary markets like Linkpool and such, what was going on with the hiring, the immediate future (multiple blockchain support, staking, ...), etc.
He (almost) never announces new collaborations at these events. That comes from the collaborators themselves (Google, Oracle, ...).