Hurrr durr Sergey's dumping 700k why

>hurrr durr Sergey's dumping 700k why
HE'S ACTUALLY BUILDING A COMPANY YOU RETARD

Attached: web3#2.png (1827x945, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-amazon-bezos-stake/jeff-bezos-sells-amazon-stock-worth-28-billion-last-week-idUSKCN1UW07H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COPE

Attached: 1566152968279.png (1440x1168, 669K)

Attached: 1565652595268.png (1000x1000, 654K)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

Attached: 1565500019290.png (800x628, 534K)

>we're an idea meritocracy where the best ideas win
So is Jow Forums. No wonder we get along so well.

$10m+ WORTH OF LINK DUMPED FOR 6 JOBS AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS IS UNREAL

DUMPING HARD

Attached: 1557181014136.png (680x438, 100K)

He has $30m from the ICO. That's more than enough to run the cumpany.

He built a decentralized Oracle network from the ground up in less than 2 years and hired a team that's loved by the community and put those nice offices in that nice skyscraper in the financial district of San Francisco literally some of the most expensive real estate on earth and bought town crier securing Facebook and docusign engineers for advisor roles all for only 32m that he received from the ico Please Sergey Please take all the money you need to continue your work

True, I guess that explains why he's not actually "dumping 700k"

>Got 32M which was worth $200,000,000 at ATH
>2 years later in a 3-person company, he already needs to sell more

Attached: 1518471808019.png (645x773, 122K)

>He has $30m from the ICO. That's more than enough to run the cumpany.
t. never ran a fintech company

>Got 32M which was worth $200,000,000 at ATH
The ETH were sold right after the ICO.

>3-person company
Around 20 right now, with some 8 mostly high-level positions currently being filled.
And offices in SF as well as NY.

If you applied for any jobs listed and didn't get a reply, it's safe to say that maybe they didn't start with the recruitment process

He hasn’t built shit you bagholding retard. There are no decentralized oracles. A bunch of millennials headed by a philosophy fag can’t do shit.

Companies make money. Scams sell tokens that they printed. Have fun getting dumped on until the wallet is empty and they announce they’re disbanding.

What makes you say that? Jobs were posted nearly a month ago, they haven’t started reviewing applications?

OK. Don't buy. And maybe stay off biz because we're kind of into Chainlink here. Bye!

so he is building a company with your bags which you don't own

This is the most rebbit thing I’ve ever read from you faggots. I’ve been here for 12 years. You’re the foreigner here. You don’t get to say ‘we’ and ‘here’ in the same sentence you dirty 2016 migrant cunt. A bunch of paid shills and forced memes aren’t reality. This is a BITCOIN board. Take your centralized printed piece of shit back to Rebbit and Twatter where it belongs.

they never answer the tough questions thats how you realize they are "pros"

The bitcoin ship has sailed, sorry. There won’t ever be mainstream adoption and it will never be a reserve currency.

>HE'S ACTUALLY BUILDING A COMPANY YOU RETARD
That's what you usually do before raising money, not after

Stfu you subhuman scum! I’m sick of reading shit like yours, you brainless nigger! I’m looking for the day you neck yourself in your garage because you realize you missed the next big opportunity, you mouth breathing retard!

the real problem is that the people who buy in don't own anything of the company that means he uses peoples money from links to build something 100% his while getting a nice chunk on top and that is the best case scenario

Stop spouting buzzwords to try to fit in

Have sex

You do not belong here. The ship has not finished its course.

This. Real companies get venture capital funding. Real companies don’t go and issue Ethereum tokens illegally to make money.

The second most Rebbit thing I’ve ever seen from linkies. Easy on the exclaimation marks, really make it sound like you’re seething which you are.

thats why you invested in scam. bitter aggressive retards always do it

>illegally
Get a load of this libertarian

You need atleast 100 million dollars to run a useless company, expect more dumping

>t. poorfag
>wage cuck
>can’t even fathom someone getting paid over a mil

ABSOLUTE COPE.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Lol wtf who would pay software engineers over a million? Even PARTNERS at ROTHSCHILD don't get paid that much

You are all pretending that Sergey or the team actually owes you something. SHUT THE FUCK UP. They owe you NOTHING you are literally just fucking shitposting masturbating and wasting your life while they are working their asses off all day long fanaticaly.
So just SHUT UP AND BE PATIENT
AND BE GRATEFUL

Attached: RS6yODSALB-4.png (300x250, 36K)

You seem upset lmao

>the team owes you nothing
Oh you got your LINK for free? That's cool. I paid money for mine.

Software engineers actually produce value

lmao your posts always crack me up

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VIDEO I WAS WAGE SLAVING AND COULDNT WATCH IT> PLEASE HELP ME user

Attached: 1564969778820.png (402x344, 72K)

Right, and he only keeps everyone in the dark regarding the who/why/when because choreographing it risks acting like a security. So altruistic. So visionary.

The execution of these dumps is to suppress the price. This is new and should be considered part of the fundamentals of the project since it can go on for years at the current intervals.

>Companies make money.
Not the open-source decentralized ones.

>Scams sell tokens that they printed.
You mean like Satoshi and Vitalik?
Or Jeff Bezos?
reuters.com/article/us-amazon-bezos-stake/jeff-bezos-sells-amazon-stock-worth-28-billion-last-week-idUSKCN1UW07H

You're an idiot.

>developer evangelist
Market dumping it all right now.

Yea dude because 32 mil wasnt enough

Cope more pussy, this thang ova.

So he needs $12 millions to hire 6 people?
Face it, he's exit scamming.

its a controlled centralized coin.
Even if you look at the pure economics of it. No company or government is gonna buy a Chain link for above eighty cents.

Three years' worth of wages for 25 staff (with an average salary of 100k and 25% overhead) is 10 million USD.
And that's just wages.

>centralized
How is it centralized?

thanks, saw this and just bought another 100k

Attached: file.png (646x170, 93K)

There's like 15 openings you moron. yes, multiple years of executive salaries, benefits, travel, and office space costs in the range of millions. Did your mother not cover that during home school, neet?

good thing he got way more than that at ico and employs way less than that huh.

I applied for microphone holder and they they hold me i needed five years experience holding microphones bbefore they consider my application. This is bullshit

Attached: download_3.jpg (205x246, 10K)

>good thing he got way more than that at ico
This.
He had 32 million at ICO, that's three times as much as he needs for wages.

And there is nothing else in terms of normal operating costs that he has to pay.
Not rent, consultancy, licencing, security audits, basic utilities, legal, marketing, ...
None of that.

>employs way less than that
There are about 20 people on the payroll right now according to Rory, and a dozen or so relatively high-end positions being filled.

Attached: 234235466.jpg (424x439, 68K)

Kino

You should be grateful that they are conscientious about when they dump the tokens so it doesn't affect the price as much. If it would be Vitalik, he would just sell without caring about the price and just make it crash. Sergey cares about us.

dude come on op it doesnt take dozens of 700k batches to hire people shit the fuck up you retard

>hiring people is a company's only expense

Does anyone know how many 700k moves have happened so far?