Stop lurking and start working user

pick literally any fucking skill you might have, and go with it. monetize yourself user. You can hodl anything for as long as you like but you need to start doing things for yourself. If you know how to tie shoelaces, learn some fucking patterns and start selling knots to old navy boomers. If you know how to play an instrument, shill the fuck out of yourself on a youtube channel. Twitch, patreon, fivver, etsy, all that shit is making the useless lazy fucks like us able to work in shit we actually like. Please user, find something you're good at and monetize it to oblivion. We can all make it

Attached: o-BABY-HEDGEHOG-570.jpg (570x380, 54K)

Didn't read, never bought

Today was the awakening. I seriously thought we would be much higher at this point, but the truth is, it will take many years before link takes off. I don't know what to do, I feel empty.

Kek same here

>OP doesn't consider day trading a skill.
You don't deserve to make it.

t.me/quantuminvestmentgroup

Kek. I almost feel sorry for Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-060902_Telegram.jpg (1425x1394, 561K)

I don’t think I can go another year of wagecucking, it’s killing my soul

I'm an engineering PhD student at the best institute in the world.

I think I'm good.

don't wagecuck then, make your own rules. work for random people. freelance, offer whatever you know how to do.

Day trading stops being a skill when you hold indefinitely and look at a screen hoping to get a pump. My point is, holding doesn't have to be everything in your life, and you can make yourself useful without having to rot at some shit job

>Day trading stops being a skill when you hold indefinitely and look at a screen hoping to get a pump.
That's all Jow Forums ever does. I quit my job because day trading was my calling. Pic related. Been trying to save Jow Forums for 8 months but most of the retards on here are too stupid to get it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-202102_Telegram.jpg (1416x760, 266K)

>implying I can get a job in this economy without a degree from a uni
bruh moment

>I’m an NPC PhD at the best NPC facility in the world

Attached: C395885B-0E16-4BE6-99D9-7C48C6F572B5.png (671x657, 154K)

so you are finnish and live in Finland?

Kek and how many jobs have you had?
That’s what I thought

>twf have a yt channel
>cant monetize

No you're not if you still have to wagecuck

Jelly

I'm constantly searching for more funding for my work. More fun than wagecucking

A few. Not sure what you're on about.

I'm a true American

Fuck off I'm not selling you fucking kike

Also I can tell for a fact you never worked on fiverr or the likes. It's full of pajeets who outbid you and work for literal pennies. No way you can actually make a living from that shit.

too depressed and too poor to do anything. let me put it this way, I’m homeless and I still can’t afford to save money. i want my situation to stay the same because it’s easier this way fuck working for noseberg and shekelstein

Is there a way to donate besides buying the subscription?

I think you two are both just not reading each other. I appreciate the sentiment of what OP has to say in that many people on this board are simply just waiting for something to happen instead of making it happen themselves. Day trader user effectively is making something happen using his skills. Threads like these are important because they do inspire, even if it's just one person, it is significant. I am that one person and I thank you both.

Attached: 178.jpg (374x375, 36K)

Just joined.

i quit working and i'm going back to school to bide time while i wait for link to moon. i have 5 semesters left from when i dropped out

How much did you want to donate? If $50 is too much to actually make it but most of you don't flinch at buying a WoW season pass or a Stubs Rewards for joo movies, why would you bother trading? You're passive aggressively asking for a freebie. I don't know what to tell you, user. You'd be the type to donate a penny for a golden goose. Now how joo of you is that?

Thanks Jow Forums bro. I hope this inspires to keep learning when the rest of the world is hoping to see you fail. Never give up.

>Just joined.
Best decision you've made all year, user. Remember this isn't a Raj owned pump & dump.

>pic
literally the equivalent of facebook boomer posts

you'll have to excuse some of us for seeing this on this board of all places and having some doubt.

Where can I go to find proof that this group knows anything?

Read a book zoomer faggot

What's the scoop on this?

Group's been around since February of this year. Been pretty damn good so far. Calling resistance of BTC and the accuracy on their calls is fucking insane. They called LINK back in April while Jow Forums ran around with its head cut off. I literally don't stress anymore with crypto now. This plus Asuka-kun makes me more comfy than I've ever been on this board.

They've got so much proof it honestly makes me thinks the sliders are paid shills.

Pic related...hope that helps.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-094327_Telegram.jpg (1079x4881, 1.74M)

I just joined the free telegram. The things they post are signals for things that already happened? I'm confused

Yo OP have you done this?
I don't know where or how I can monetize what little skills i have. YT seems undoable and minds/bitchute are too cliquey and full of retarded over zealous boomers.

Woah. Double dubs. Anons! Get the fuck in this group!!! Kek supreme wills it.

Yeah the things they post are calls they've made in the premium group. The free telegram channel shows their accuracy and legitimacy. The screenshots they post show the date they've made a savant like call. They share premium signals from time to time but when they had a 50% deal for the lifetime membership I took it during 4th of July for the Ameribros. I've been in this group since April when quantumbro called LINK the first time...they've done so 3 times in a row. Spooky.

Attached: Df58VDTUEAEst5F.jpg (641x530, 36K)

how much do you pay

fuck off schlomo

$50/month but they literally just posted a 30% discount for their month, 3 month, year, and lifetime subscriptions. Not trying to shill but fuck, look at the state of Jow Forums. No proof whatsoever but one person has almost a year of it and gets crucified for it. We've all got to go back.

OH FUCK! Y-Y-You have triple dubs...keep this post alive! Kek is here and I didn't even see it! Kek, give us your energy!

quantumbro is /ourguy/

Attached: kp4.png (1199x1080, 552K)

what does a lifetime sub cost? is it a one time charge? I was into a couple of these things in 2017 and they would mostly just pump and dump low volume coins then shill their screenshots

Pic related. Quantumbro has a promotion today for $315 lifetime membership instead of the usual $450. And from the 7 months they've been active in a bearish climate, they've been kicking ass since I found them. AGI went 95% in 2 weeks just like DUSK did and they called it on the money. I don't think they're going anywhere because he's an Ameribro and Binance is working on a US charter. Besides, using a VPN makes it easier to just trade without scams.

Plus they share a fuck ton of articles about crypto and suggest stoplosses when needed. It's literally a trading group for brainlets or anyone that just wants to trade with "bumper lanes" and actually make money and learn while doing it.

This is what Teeka pretended to do charging people thousands for stressful nonsense.

I stuck around specifically for the fact that they weren't a pump and dump.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-134233_Telegram.jpg (1079x2207, 666K)

scam

a very legit group, there aren't many out there. He invited me a month back and I stayed.

>a very legit group
I bet it is Rajpinder

go see his track sheet fren

>scam
user, look at the date premium members like myself were given DUSK as a call. Take your sorry ass to Coinmarketcap and verify the date and time with how well that specific coin did two weeks later. You'll have to DYOR first, Jow Forumsbro before sliding. We want you to make it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-072248_Telegram.jpg (1440x2553, 901K)

Spoiler Alert. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-080100_Clover.jpg (1440x1159, 329K)

I mean, I expect this is a scam, but so were most the coins that made me money, so fuckit I'm not gonna miss 35 bucks. When you pocket my money and bail user, at least spend it on drugs or something happy, you at least owe me that much. Dming the admin now

Autism

Kek. When you start making more money trading than you could possibly imagine being part of the #QuantumGang rather than giving it to schlomo who only promises you 5% a year, at least let Jow Forums know who helped you make it. You owe me that much, user. See you on the other side.

Pic related.

This.

Attached: 20190821_144631.jpg (1080x2850, 856K)

if you're relying on someone else to determine when you should enter a position, you're going to get so fucking owned in the long run, I promise you. If you can't figure out a successful strategy by yourself, you should find something else to do. Following someone else's trades, unless they're a market-making whale is a recipe for going broke. You'll work that out soon enough.

Sure thing.

>if you're relying on someone else to determine when you should enter a position, you're going to get so fucking owned in the long run, I promise you. If you can't figure out a successful strategy by yourself, you should find something else to do. Following someone else's trades, unless they're a market-making whale is a recipe for going broke. You'll work that out soon enough.
Merrill Lynch
TD Ameritrade
Fidelity
E-Trade
Charles Schwab's
Ally Invest

Shall I keep going or do you have enough rope to KYS?

The news tells you they stole BILLIONS from you and without proof of trades more than 5% a year, you still tap dance right on into Wells Fargo.

Why don't you give a "successful" strategy to help Jow Forums out instead of being a sliding shill?

Why don't you pick a coin right now that's done well in 24 hours that you called with PROOF beforehand. Because I can promise you, I'm going to post just that in an hour.

This won't end well for you.

Slideanon, did you call GRS? We sure did. Pic related. Note the date & time also. And what do ya know? The 1st target was hit today.

Congratulations, brainlet. You played yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-152639_Telegram.jpg (1440x2723, 931K)

What app is that being communicated on? Looks to be a discord?

How do I join? Recently put $10k aside for living expenses and I am young and making $70k a year and would like to start doing something with it.

It's Telegram, user.

That's the link to the free results channel but you'll also be able to see rates for their premium membership and reach out to the admin.

fuck off with your scam retard, imagine paying for information with rocket sign emojis

Just cope, user.