SIBOS PSD2

SIBOS PSD2

Attached: 1566179101244.jpg (1119x1039, 230K)

Yay! Another month of nothingburgers and 700k dumps!

Based Sergey

>Ptsd2

The ride never ends, does it?

Kill yourself, stop hyping up these nothingburger events. You will only make it dumb more but I think you know this already you fucking Pn'D fuckface

stop hyping events

>dumps right after a conference
This always happens you honestly thought differently?

PSD2 DELAYED BY 18 MONTHS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Friendly reminder that these event threads are an attempt at trying to create artificial hype only to dump on you (or making you sell your stinkies) later on.

Team is not even invited to that event and won’t be there

It is literally over frens. We are never going to make. I’m actually surprised this is still above $2 considering there won’t be any news for months. There won’t be any network effects until staking is done and they’re not even close to completing it. I have a feeling oracle won’t even be able to get 50 startups to monetize their data and will just announce a couple to start.

Now that Web3 was a nothingburger, let's hype up the next event on the calendar. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fucking linkers

Attached: 1545610295091.jpg (636x592, 137K)

I sold at 4.30 to buy VIDT. Easy 5x by end of year. Recommend others do the same

It's not linkers, it's fucking Pn'D discord groups, you would have to be absolutely retarded to not notice it.

> Oracle startups begin launching in a few weeks
> won't be any news for months
You faggots are going to get blindsided.

Ok couple startups start monetizing their data. Now tell me who is gonna be using that data and how that will effect the price? It’s already priced in

> Couple
> 50+
> Monetizing their data
> Integrating link and blockchain from day 1 showing POC to industries on a wider scale while backed by one of the biggest names in software
K

You are a massive impatient faggot! Sell your LINK, if you haven’t done so already! No one needs you. Go chase pump and dumps.

can someone tell me what sergey said in his speech ?

If it’s being backed by them, oracle would be using it themselves. Both oracle startups and google are selling their data. No one is actually paying for the data because the network is not mature. Next big news will be staking but that’s months and months from now

I will pre-emptively dub it PTSD 2.0 for nulinkers.

Chainlink isnt going to be at sibos wtf? Also pic related no one wants to do psd2

Attached: 0ECAE962-9D44-4642-A3B4-C35CE33F332D.jpg (640x443, 91K)

Kek this is the best
PSD2 will become PTSD2