Who else /fatigued/ here?

who else /fatigued/ here?

Attached: sdfsf.jpg (410x421, 14K)

I read too much hopium. I'm still hodl'ing but god damn

Attached: 1566330045299.png (1859x553, 250K)

>wah wahhhh chainlink is down

Bitch I put 1 btc down on ONE months ago

Me! I am!
But when I went outside, somehow I got a praying mantis on my shoulder, so I looked up the significance of that.

It said that the praying mantis symbolises stillness, intention, attainment, fullfillment. Also patience.
So I'm gonna hang in there

Based and bloomerpilled

Pretty tired. Pretty over it all.

Just gonna keep on holding. Also going to spend less time here because you people are poisonous.

Just keep at it frens. Remember the importance of value investing. The most successful traders in history all simply have held/hold long positions on emerging technology and new markets

KuCoin listing tomorrow. Im betting on that pump over chainlink.

>who else /fatigued/ here?

pop a multi-vitamin and do some exercise

If my life was deposited in this, I may be inclined to do something angry.
Time to buy more I guess, then become angry?

The come down from hopium is not to be trifled with

>you people are poisonous.
OH NO NO NO NOOOOO HHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH LINKIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEES OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Get off Jow Forums. This board is worse than Jow Forums for post quality. Im confident half the threads here are made by bots. Every poster on Jow Forums wants to fucking steal your money and shit in your mouth, remember that.

>This board is worse than Jow Forums for post quality.
ANOTHER 700K OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO

Not entirely true.
Some posters want to enjoy watching other posters do that as well.

based and manpilled

Attached: 1560960484175.jpg (708x800, 95K)

I’m just tired

I mean if you want to prove my point go ahead. Most posts here are of poor quality.

>I mean if you want to prove my point go ahead.
ya no shit

I swear half the threads about Link are of the "OH NO NO NO HA HA HA OH LINKIEES" type.

Don't forget the grbdo duddendy threads too
pic related

Attached: 48207272.png (1400x1400, 305K)

The dopamine rushes are decreasing, my will to live is fading and my bags feel heavier with each day. I'm tired bros

Attached: 1565589382914.jpg (316x311, 45K)

This shit was .40 cents a few weeks ago lmao

Fuck this I can't take anymore. I'm OD ing guys. It's been great knowing you.

Attached: 20190821-180ly.jpg (720x1280, 808K)

don't leave user...but if you do your linkies can live on in my wallet, i'll build a tribute in your name

0x0f03a7BBf273d098C6ff7188C2086b9eB4Ffa478

You can't OD on weed you fucking retard lol

Lol, you'ver never seen weed before ranjeet?
You can't OD on that, steet shitter.

Attached: 1561512742433.jpg (480x640, 69K)

literally go outside and dont visit biz or look at your portfolio for like 3 days.
Links price isnt that bad considering the fluctuation and ever-present upwards trend, and now it seems that the community has understood the meaning of 700k dumps so much that it doesnt affect the market anymore as much as it did.

Look at the fucking graph, it has been going up since july and it is not stopping, never trade on seeing the daily/weekly report, look at the big picture

I'm just so exhausted bros I keep reading the hopium on here and plan my new made it life only for it to be put on hold. I tried trading with other altcoins but bros I should've just bought this to begin with and held. Now I need linkies to go 7$ just to break even for my initial capital. I have lost all hope bros.

>read hopium
>copy hopium quotes
>leave biz and dont look at portfolio for a year
>whenever the urge to look into your portfolio or the price of link comes, read hopium quotes

Pure gold

can someone post a timeline of all known relevant events occurring Aug/Sept? I've seen it posted several times, but never saved it.

Lol. You linkers shitted up this board and deserve what's coming.

>journal entry day 636
>noticed a sharp uptick of link posting
>one particular theme dominated the typical noise
>it is a resurgance of the classic shill-fud
>this technique attempts to hype up holders into a state of frenzy
>this is almost always done by promising an almost impossible event on a specific date
>usually a major partnership on a specific day of a conference
>usually coincides with a slurry of very thin larps
>while seasoned marines are not effected many new, dim, or otherwise desperate holders join a psychic web of zealous frothing
>when the news fails to materialize, the demoralization from this group is magnitudes of order stronger than during typical price movements
>I am unsure if this tactic is meant to facilitate the heresy of "swing trading" or is a way for psychic vampires to harvest a more bountiful crop of link-anguish
>This specific tactic was first observed with Sibos 2017 (though it may have been accidentally invented) and reached its peak use during SxSW in early 2018.
>the proper antidote to this attack is to innoculate several times a day by posting "It's happening tonight"
>this steels the marine's mind by reminding him that the battle is already won. LINK does not depend on any moment in time or any single event

Attached: 8fwsbjwyyjl01.jpg (2550x2552, 186K)

hohohoho hahahahaohhhhnononononononon ohohohohnononononononon pepeLaugh

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 28K)

unironically this

Damn, thats good

Attached: 1517382283221.png (447x438, 401K)

holy shit you nu linkers are pathetic. just sell and buy the chink scam and get dumped on god damn.

>m-muh 1k investment is now worth 700 bucks

literally who cares. Jow Forums fucking sucks now anyway, stop coming here if fud causes you to act like a bitch so much

t. ICO chad

morale is low right now for eveyone, but just keep holding. remember, we're all gonna make it

you're not helping either

this. awh yesss. this. yes daddym this right here.

I'll fuck off from this general if i can be sure that cashapp in bongland won't fuck me over.
t. bongoloid coinlet.

Attached: 1535450541741.gif (220x256, 145K)

Reminder "Google Partnership" was a fucking blogpost written by a shill. The Google pump will evaporate, just as the coinbase pump did.

You had TWO WEEKS to sell above $4.