Biz has officially become worst than reddit for denial

Even redditors are waking up now to the fact they are never getting their losses back.I never thought id see the day when Biz would be so deluded.

Attached: 1556220315417.png (665x720, 722K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MagiChan111448/status/1163963041257590784
i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0132/81/1554855428458.png
amouranth.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/xrJ2UfaOIpQ
youtu.be/ygeugY7DNNU
reddit.com/r/Transvestigation/comments/9jkn5o/im_convinced_popular_twitchtv_streamer_amouranth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drns

I'd like to deny those titties escape from my mouth if you know what I mean

All women are whores.

Sauce?

PRICE GO DOWN

PRICE NEVER GO UP AGAIN

WHEN U LEARN Jow Forums? U DUMB LIKE REDDIT

Christine chandler from Rucversville, Virginia.

be me made 10 million off the bull market
Be also me made 20 million off the bear market
be be also me me will make roughly 3 more million off this dump. life is good when you dont trade emotionally

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 7.40.00 PM.png (1440x810, 564K)

She's called Amouranth. Have fun

Attached: download.jpg (2048x2048, 533K)

What losses?

“She” had her Adam’s apple shaved down to obfuscate “her” sex, but that’s the neck of a male.

bless him/her/it - ps, barb's alive: >twitter.com/MagiChan111448/status/1163963041257590784

be you , the biggest larper on this board.I made 150 million.Anyone can larp friend.

I don't believe you, my fap folder is full of her.Any proof buddy?

Please shut the fuck up and stop posting in every other thread with the same pic. If you made 30MM go enjoy it you fuck.

I agree though, she kinda looks trappy in that pic, mb

Attached: dghndsyt.jpg (470x599, 50K)

i try to help everytime. yet you idiots never listen

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 11.51.38 AM.png (2356x526, 346K)

Glad to see she survived the merge.

Absolutely wrong. There is nothing on biz remotely as deluded as the cope on the Iota or Nano subs.

You are the biggest fucking loser in biz history I have never seen so many bad calls. You must have genuine mental illness to still use that trip.

show me a call that i made that didnt come true about bitcoin

Hey Omega. How long to hold Link in order to make it in The Current Year?

well my prediction is that we will see sub 20 cent link in 2020 or 2021. bitcoin will also be sub 2k. ive been predicting this alt bath for a long time now.

DR;NS

Attached: 1559238410862.jpg (680x636, 111K)

Yeah no nigga that's not how it works, you don't get to pick which shit you get called out for. IMHO your trip should be banned
i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0132/81/1554855428458.png

Surely there'll be an end to the carnage, though.

give me your best 3 advices for crypto investing for q4 2019 and further

oh great you post a pic of how i made about 10 million. i just needed a way to unload. were talking about my bitcoin calls which are always right

q4 bitcoin sub 7k chainlink sub 1.90. all other coins also will be down

my best advice would be to do a 3x short on btc. and reinvest in 2020 or 2021 when btc is sub 2k. we will se a pump before the next halving with a soon crash right after before we moon to 50k

I posted a pick of you calling a pump.
Then it dumped.

sign a message with your btc hot wallet and prove you're not a larp - you've had good calls and bad calls, but 50/50 strike rate doesn't matter if you're actually a market maker

>you've had good calls
No he hasn't you fucking newfag

>they are never getting their losses back
because they are stupid, not unlike you op
we here smart

he did call sub $4k (like 9 months early) and there's plenty of macro indicators suggesting we're still in a bear market in the longer term (1-2 years). his calls on alts have been total shit tbqf

I checked Jow Forumscc and came to the same conclusion.
No one shills shitcoins there anymore while Jow Forums is still filled with pajeet scams.

>2020 - 2021 until the halving
You don't sound like you ever know when the halving is

Help plz, how to not trade like a tard?
Any courses, videos, books?

>shaved down t
J F C

if the advice is out there, it probably doesn't work
if it does work, it won't work for long
good advice isn't free, and profitable advice isn't cheap

since the beginning of imageboards and lelddit
>Jow Forums
niche, higher median iq
>reddit
more famous, lower median iq
>lower iq
irrational people that tend to panic sell and then FOMO back in
>higher iq
people more capable in analysing situations and making wise choices, better long term holders

Just guess, who's panic selling now?

P.S. if you visit reddit regularly and you feel offended you belong to the lower iq people. If you regularly visit this shithole and consider yourself smart because of this, you are equally dumb. In either case, sell everything before it's too late and find more suitable opportunities for you, just a friendly advice from someone smarter than you.

I hope the old bitch dies and Chris is discovered wandering the streets then placed in a home.

That’s the cosmetic procedure the they do when they decide they’re women= aka I’m a degenerate that likes getting pegged.

ITS OVER

you kind of have to feel bad, her husband died however many moons ago and her only child is pretty fucked. barb is probably deranged at this point

Reddit is way smarter than this board, im only came here for the memes, but Its not even funny lately

Agreed. Reddit has always been the best place to go for crypto.
This place is just an echo chamber for LINK bagholders.
Biz has been so yikes lately, I can't even..

forced meme

>Biz has officially become worst than reddit for denial
Yeah, they still think LINK is not a scam and that sergei is not dumping.

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (229x220, 11K)

you like plastic surgery thotties?

Reddit is an opinion that is already filtered to some extent.

Attached: 1547226586947.jpg (1829x312, 103K)

It’s my meme, bitch. I invented it and I can use it whenever the fuck I please

>like 9 months early
We have a phrase for a call that's "9 months early", it's a SHIT CALL.
Like every other retarded bobo he just screams one thing for months and months (except when taking a break to wreck himself on some shit alt pump). If you are too stupid to understand why that is not the mark of a good trader, consider that in February 2018 he said BTC would never go above 11k again. It was 13k two months ago. Definitively wrong, as always.

Funny that you’ll base my predictions when I’m ohviously using meme language to communicate with you idiots. I give you a prediction of sub 2k bitcoin and 50k bitcoin after that. Learn to red between the lines airhead

You are a fucking retard

Dude, come off it. Nobody likes you or takes you seriously. Unless you’re done parasitic, Jew, banker with insider info, your clairvoyance counts for shit.

You’re a***

Not yet

yeah i know that its gonna be a hard choice but you gotta do what you gotta do, so if you want to have a better option go check telecoin.info

Let’s just say I’m well connected with a hedge fund with 8 billion in assets under its control

Dude, samesies.

I'm still up 10x.

amouranth.tumblr.com/

go to "her" earliest posts and tell me that's in anyway a girl. she was 18-20 in the youngest photos so you can't say she didn't finish developing yet

Thank you. Know how I know it’s still summer?

>amouranth.tumblr.com/
>go to "her" earliest posts and tell me that's in anyway a girl. she was 18-20 in the youngest photos so you can't say she didn't finish developing yet
HAVE I BEEN FAPPING DAILY TO A FUCKING TRANNY?!

thought you were done with biz
if you're in the US, what are you trading on and do you have a foreign entity set up for trading?

You know "she" is a MtF, right?

Attached: amouranthjaw.png (173x165, 69K)

Dude, you fit right in with everyone else here, even the hardline racists on pol that preach tradition and clean living but love women with cocks.

yep

Lmao you’re gay bro. That man face and knees didn’t give her manliness away? You faggot. Go KYS

Let’s just say my dick is well connected to your mom’s pussy

>I never thought id see the day when Biz would be so deluded.
They're not deluded.
They're trying to keep interest in crypto alive through shitposting.
The Craig, Vitalik, Sergei shit posts are so any normie unfortunate enough to wander in here expecting it to be about business/investing instead sees a wall of cryptshit posts.
The pathetic thing is most of these posts are about scam altcoins like LNK or AMB, at a time when BTC is seen by normies as less legitimate and scammier than ever.
The idea that a normie is going to build a "stack" out of these shitcoins in 2019, when they basically view BTC as a scam, is laughable.

Attached: 644.png (1128x808, 1.39M)

have sex

LOL "she" is not even hiding it.
Those bags must be awful heavy.

yikes

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-164634_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.59M)

What bags? Wtf are you talking about.

youtu.be/xrJ2UfaOIpQ
Earliest YouTube video from 2016. That's a girl's voice. That's something traps never seem to hide. I think on her tumblr she was doing some dumb boyish cosplay with short hair and makeup.

>she
user...

Oh yikes I hadn't looked at the tumblr yet wtf now I'm not sure, I dont want to believe

>my crypto shitcoins are not worthless!
>and my ethot is not a trap!

youtu.be/ygeugY7DNNU
Dude this is so confusing

Look at her huge man hands and long arms and strong jaw

But her voice doesn't sound manly

Maybe she was one of those dudes who never fully go thru puberty?

I'M DEAD

Attached: 1401589120582.jpg (258x195, 11K)

Attached: lol.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I always thought she seemed like some sort of half-retarded drugged robot or something

>makes millions
>still trips on biz
Fucking yikes, sorry for your life.

DR;NS

what went wrong bros

Attached: tumblr_ms0faeRBdh1r2ev9ro1_640.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Damn, she used to be cute.

>she

jesus fucking christ
ITS ALL A LIE

Attached: no tits.jpg (900x823, 267K)

Why is it always a dude

Attached: 34545.png (386x356, 204K)

Attached: tumblr_mm6jpfGRXs1r2ev9ro3_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 332K)

reminder

Attached: 1557271176048.jpg (1080x3211, 839K)

Don't confuse apathy about my shitcoins dying with denial I lost my $.

IDGAF. Never selling!!!!!

but im up 600% ?

Attached: 66565.png (1092x426, 99K)

LOL

Attached: tumblr_mfdb98eENP1r2ev9ro1_640.jpg (640x480, 86K)

reddit.com/r/Transvestigation/comments/9jkn5o/im_convinced_popular_twitchtv_streamer_amouranth/

Attached: 335.png (716x614, 824K)