LINK is a fucking exit scam

Sergey is selling off gradually, and then when he and his team have determined they have profited enough from Chainlink they will literally market dump the rest of the supply.

The chart will be Bitconnect-tier on that last market dump. They have THIRTY-EIGHT MILLION left to dump.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x2b263f27527f826b2816c349198aea974f9ef065

Attached: link1.jpg (3264x916, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-amazon-bezos-stake/jeff-bezos-sells-amazon-stock-worth-28-billion-last-week-idUSKCN1UW07H
blog.chain.link/growing-chainlink/
cloud.google.com/partners/become-a-partner/
careers.chain.link
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 it's OTC sells facilitated by Binance, Sergey isn't market dumping!

not even you believe that

>inb4 DR;NS

I know you Didnt React and are Now Suffering.

Attached: scam1.jpg (1568x978, 106K)

You are a dumb person

WASSA WASSA WASSA

LINKCONEEEEEEEEEEEC

LINK
CONNECT
LINK
CONNECT
LINKCONNECT
LINKCNONTNRCT
LNLINFKCK!!!!!11!!!

Attached: 110B26C.jpg (864x864, 166K)

FINANCIALLY RUINED

didn't read not selling

>Exit scam this far away from the ath
You fucking retards can't seem to understand that BTC still makes every coin its bitch and BTC has been crashing for weeks to 10k so Link is bleeding like every coin. Instead of making up garbage tier accusations of link being an exit scam and Sergey selling low like a true Jow Forumsraeli look at the crypto market as a whole.

Nigger, are you a retarded little freak? What does "selling low" matter to Sergey when he literally printed these tokens out of thin fucking air?

Why would he only want half of what he could have had? Also, why do you militantly despise link? Whos fucking paying you to post? What whale is organizing your little fud campaign here?

so you are saying that dumping or market selling close to 1 million link has only managed to drop the price from 2.6 to 2.3? Do you see how moot your schizo argument is there retard

>LINK is a fucking exit scam
All of crypto is a fucking scam, Sherlock.

DUURR DRNS
HURRR NEVAR SELLING

Can we at least try to have an honest discussion about this without all the LE EPIC MEME shitposts? The creator is selling his stack with no end in sight and has no new material to present to prospects. Realistically, what's going on?

Realistically? Nothing based on the price movement.

>why do you militantly despise link

I despise scams, Sergey is a smart guy - he's not obfuscating the dumps at all. He knows that he has a cult-following of "LINK-marines" here on biz that will keep putting up buys that he can dump onto. The decision not to obfuscate these dumps does one main thing: it paints a false idea of transparency to LINK holders.

"oh, they're not hiding anything dude, the sells are for expansion of the team! dyor and read the whitepaper!"

This narrative will continue back down to 50c because HE KNOWS HE HAS YOU IDIOTS BY THE BALLS.

As for why he only wants half of what he could have had, I dunno man, but personally I wouldn't be fussed if you gave me $50MM or $100MM in my hand right now for free. Again, probably another red herring to detract from the scam.

The proof is right there on the Blockchain and on the chart.

are you trying to save linkys? you know they're deluded and don't want your advice right? they'll go down with the ship if that's what it comes to. stop caring about other peoples money.

Realistically?
Who fucking knows
Whatever the reality is, what are the serious odds of it being revealed here?

ding ding ding

Best-case scenario? Sergey is de-risking because he knows there is a chance of failure. Why the fuck would he use the same copy-paste presentation at the mainstage of Web3?

Because further development and adoption is much much further away than the shillers would have you believe. Enterprises will not simply adopt these smartcontracts on a whim. They need PoCs that have been running and producing positive metrics for YEARS on end before that.

So your proof its a scam is
>DUDE TRUST ME BRO
No fancy larp with numbers at least? Wow, you wont even fucking give me the respect to put effort in.

By that logic, Amazon is an exit scam.
reuters.com/article/us-amazon-bezos-stake/jeff-bezos-sells-amazon-stock-worth-28-billion-last-week-idUSKCN1UW07H

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if you think we sell with this 700,000 dump crap you don't understand shit. You also know that link will go up. Stop with this FUD from elementary school. HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA HODL!

Not comparable, Amazon is actually an established company and emerged from its respective (dotcom) bubble.

The proof is on the blockchain and on the chart.

>LALALALALALA I cant hear you DRNS DRNS

>Not comparable, Amazon is actually an established company
And Chainlink isn't?

Attached: google cloud chainlink tweet 2.png (744x874, 259K)

You think Im stupid and easily manipulated by randoms with no argument? All you can do is say Scam this scam that with handwaiving when someone challenges you. Maybe you should actually do your own research instead of blindly believing what you are told...

Doesn't really matter, Sergey didn't read and still selling

Attached: 43242.png (595x81, 5K)

its not a partnership you absolute delude, it was a blog post admitting a collaboration, nothing more.

135+ IQ, neets are incapable of comprehending this. They really thought they were gonna make it off 500 link l m a o

Attached: 1566330045299.png (1859x553, 250K)

You FUDers can never argue in honest, straightforward terms why you believe Chainlink to be a scam. Rather, you impress upon us the sentiment that Chainlink is a scam and expect us to argue otherwise. You assume the sale in constant bad faith. So why should we listen to you?

Attached: 1566216132930.jpg (339x360, 104K)

>nulinkers still dont understand that if chainlink is a scam and sergey exit scams at some point, sergey will die
>because of the amount of people he fucked over is enough to get a bounty on his head with hitmen going after him till he fucking dies

That is why I am not afraid about investing into chainlink, the knowledge that his life is on the line is enough coverage on my end.

Attached: 0a32ea2d.jpg (1440x1920, 274K)

The only thing that Google blogpost showcased was the capabilities of LINK re: BigQuery datasets.

In order to become an established company rather than a glorified PoC, Chainlink needs enterprises making use of what has been so vehemently advertised as the solution to the Oracle problem. And as I mentioned, this will not be done on an enterprise scale until PoCs have been in place for years with identifiable and actionable positive metrics.

Implying he wasn't dumping at the ATH either

>They have THIRTY-EIGHT MILLION left to dump.

ummmmm no sweetie they have 650m tokens total and 300m are for dumping. the other 350m are to give away free to node operators. they still have 288m of their own tokens left to dump and then another 350m to give away for free. why do you think sirgay is selling NOW right after the coinbase listing and google article. if there was anything big coming up he would have waited to sell. you retards are buying his bags and hes fucking laughing at you morons

38M you say?
Well that may just be the weakest FUD of all

The 700k meme wasnt a thing at ath. This is just you guys trying to convine us that up is down and you want us to prove you otherwise rather than simply rebuking unproven accusations.

why would sergey be selling at these prices if LINK was going to go for higher highs?
oh thats right, sergey knows its over and thats why hes selling

>Muh 700k exit scam dump sergey selling

blog.chain.link/growing-chainlink/

Can you use actual language instead of doublespeak? Incapability of explaining complex concepts in simple terms shows a lack of understanding.

My mistake, should have specified in that wallet, alone that is...

yes because sirgay nor any of the og staffers had a personal link stashes.

Stay delusional land, its safer there.

>DUDE TRUST ME
Once again you need to show me proof.

Idc I've read the whitepaper and 300m tokens are going to be sold, are you retarded? I guess you haven't read the whitepaper

Fuck sergey!!! If it goes under $2 he will never see another day of life again !!

If you can't understand what I wrote there I think you should go back to /v/.

See

Prove they didnt.
See >>succdicc

I dont think he's selling at all (LINK/ETH pairing has been basically a straight line since July) but playing devils advocate, it would make sense for him to start selling below ATH and then continue in regular intervals, as it gives the impression to regulators that he is not trying to time the market aka pump-n-dumping. If he knew an amazing announcement was around the corner and waited til after the huge pump to dump 10M tokens or whatever, that's just ammunition for the SEC to use later.

Once again you won't put any effort in explaining yourself . I'm going to keep calling you out until you stop.

>its not a partnership you absolute delude
Who said anything about "partnership" you moron?

You pay to become a Google Cloud partner: cloud.google.com/partners/become-a-partner/

>The only thing that Google blogpost showcased was the capabilities of LINK re: BigQuery datasets.
And Chainlink, they also showcased Chainlink.

GOOGLE CLOUD showcased Chainlink.

Cope.

No, we can't have an honest discussion with all your retards rehashing 2017 fud. The team literally told us 2 years ago that exactly this would happen. The selling is not relevant to any discussion but it's all we hear about from you shitbrains these days. The price hasn't even dumped as a result, it's still rank 16, 1 from its ATH. Literally nothing negative has ever happened. The price holding up with this selling, even after the insane run this year is without a doubt the most bullish thing that has happened to Link and you idiots try to make it sound bad. If any other crypto on the market did a 10x in the current market the crash would put it back where it started.

Is English not your first language because I can't think of a simpler way to explain that.

PoC is a proof of concept.
actionable is having the ability to make a decision because of
metrics are measurable statistics as a result of the system's implementation. For instance, foot traffic in a store over a period of time is an actionable metric over a change in advertising.

Can you wrap your head around that?

careers.chain.link
>14 positions
Average salary of 100k leaves them needing $1.4MM per year. So far they have sold over $30MM worth of tokens in less than a month giving those hires 21 years of buffer. Does this add up?

>They need PoCs that have been running and producing positive metrics for YEARS on end before that.
have you ever taken a gander at crime statistics in the US?

>Average salary of 100k leaves them needing $1.4MM per year.
You're forgetting about overhead, say 25%.

buying node operators

he is gonna flee to daddy putin EOY and get a medal while being still celebrated as tech messiah, stealing massive ammounts of burger cash is a trophy there

You're not explaining what you said. You're giving me dictionary definitions. You obviously don't know what you're talking about at this point because you keep deflecting or you're just being juvenile. Why are you pushing a narrative that you can't even explain in your own words?

Do you think it's just a simple case of deciding to dump on the exchange and then doing it? Only for the teams that don't give a fuck about the potential legal consequences.

see
hitmen are international

Just because you can't understand doesn't mean I can't explain it.

It's like trying to teach calculus to a 2-year old.

>So far they have sold over $30MM worth of tokens in less than a month giving those hires 21 years of buffer. Does this add up?
Wait, are you under the impression that wages are the only thing a company has to pay?

Nice thread.
So linkies, how about that presentation? Chainlink presentations are a game of spot the difference. I've foretold this for many months, maybe even a year back now. This is called a long scam.

Anyone can easily grab money quickly and run, leaving many people infuriated. The smarter way to swindle people is to make it look like you're trying hard, doing all these presentations but nothing is really happening. Make your bagholders so bored with developments, or lack thereof that they just quit and move on. When the last retarded bagholder has dumped his bags (long after you've dumped yours, Sergey), the scammer can slip away, almost unnoticed because no one is fucking following them anymore. This is an exit stroll.

You're doomed to fail in tech investments if you do not understand tech. This is a very basic concept. Zero linkies actually get the system they're pretending to create. Anyone with half an idea knows its dumb, very hard to do and ultimately pointless. Shoving middleware where its not needed. There is no point in decentralizing CENTRALIZED data feeds. If I split a dollar into one hundred cents I don't have more money. If I get a direct feed via an API from a sole, singular weather station in a city, I don't need a botnet of 50,000 linkshit 'oracles' telling me what the temperature is. I can feed that into the blockchain myself with a day's worth of coding.

So what's the next event/month/year you're waiting for to be rich from your ERC coin that relies on Ethereum with its 14tps?

You gave me fucking definitions for terms, you didn't explain what the fuck "I mentioned, this will not be done on an enterprise scale until PoCs have been in place for years with identifiable and actionable positive metrics" means. Thats word salad which shows me that you don't know and are just trying to fake it until you make it.

>In order to become an established company rather than a glorified PoC, Chainlink needs enterprises making use of what has been so vehemently advertised as the solution to the Oracle problem. And as I mentioned, this will not be done on an enterprise scale until PoCs have been in place for years with identifiable and actionable positive metrics.

So what you're saying is "no moon until finished product and adoption".
Well, why don't you wait on the sidelines until that happens.

Surely the price will wait for you.

if link goes below 1.5 usd, sergey will be found dead with a big mac in his hand and another stuffed down his throat

have sex, incels

Some people actually believe this. Go look at Chainlink's telegram. Random teenagers from literally all over the world. Imagine thinking this place is some elite investors club. No one would do shit. Fucking hilarious.

I have enough incentive to go after him if the project turns out be a scam, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

To be fair, the bigmac in his throat would be self-inflicted

true*

it will sooner or later retest this

Attached: u.png (973x573, 67K)

nobody with any real money has gone near this radioactive garbage.

Again, you don't provide any answer to my statement. The chart doesn't say anything, it shows that there was a movement of 1 million link followed by a drop from 2.6 to 2.3. You are the one claiming these have been sold and yet provide no real proof of this. selling 1 million link doesn't move the price downwards 0.3$, it crashes it to 1 $ at least. Hence your argument is still moot.

Yup he not gonna do sheeeeet

show proof that there are no wallets with more than 1k links

wow nice line user

I forgot how Microsoft, Disney, Apple and every big company ever had to get someone famous to invest first. My bad.

ABSOLUTELY
BASED

Attached: 1559224695598[1].jpg (1200x630, 79K)

nah ah

Dude, seriously? You can't grab meaning from that sentence?

Let's unpack this.

The implementation of smartcontracts represents a huge paradigm shift from the way things are done now. However, smart contracts have not been done on a large scale because, according to LINK, of the oracle problem whereby real-world data cannot be transferred reliably onto the blockchain due to trust issues associated with centralized oracles. This inhibits the very purpose of said blockchain.

LINK aims to solve this oracle problem with a decentralized network of oracles which will query the required dataset and transfer information onto the blockchain, providing a guarantee of trust with necessary collateral if that guarantee is broken.

This is all well and good but enterprises will not just adopt this and assume that this will work. They need proof of concepts which have been in place over a period of time (likely years) by which they can receive actionable metrics (pieces of information which tell them whether it made a positive difference) to judge the result of the system on their business.

The 50 startups facilitated are the PoCs which will LINK will likely be judged on. Technically they aren't PoCs assuming they are actual startups, but still. We have to wait until these businesses can provide those metrics for giant enterprises to onboard their systems to smartcontracts enabled by chainlink.

The crypto market isn't in the business of waiting for years to facilitate the time needed for LINK to provably work. LINK went up too much and too fast and this stage in development. It will bleed for years before these metrics can be delivered to enterprises.

ahh i love it, where are the linktards now? he's literally taking a shit on your heads looool

I'm just so exhausted bros I keep reading the hopium on here and plan my new made it life only for it to be put on hold. I tried trading with other altcoins but bros I should've just bought this to begin with and held. Now I need linkies to go 7$ just to break even for my initial capital. I have lost all hope bros.

>LINK went up too much and too fast and this stage in development. It will bleed for years before these metrics can be delivered to enterprises
You're just describing the crab market we already know we're in. Lot of work to just say nothing. This evenmoreso shows me that your scam narrative is artificial.

>14 positions
Those are the positions they're currently looking to fill you absolute moron.
According to Rory there are already 20-something employees at Chainlink.

So 34 times an average of 125k (100k + 25% overhead) = 4,250,000 USD per year.

That's just wages.
And unlike what you think, wages are not the only operating expense a company has.
There's also rent (in SF and NY no less), consultancy, legal, audits, basic utilities, licencing, etc. etc.

This is very much not the board for you.

link takes data from a centralized api and then decentralizes it. you can take a piece of shit from my asshole and cut it up into a million tiny piece but at the end of the day its still a piece of shit that came from my centralized asshole

also lunch catering

basic and straightforward. adding any complexity doesnt make it any better

decentralizes it to a handfull of centralised arbiters

The current data is running the world as we know it.
You are fudding the current way the world is run just to take a stab at Chainlink.

You are a massive trenchbrain.

Totally depends on your definition of a scam. If LINK fails, make no mistake Sergey and co. are dumping the rest of the tokens and disappearing with your money. The tokens that have already been dumped represent derisking and clearly show that the team does not even know if their system actually works on an enterprise scale, nevermind if it will be adopted.

This is also concerning. Trust has to be assumed from the source where there is data that can only be pulled from one place. A network of centralized oracles does fuck all to guarantee correct data if the legacy database is hacked beforehand. Yeah decentralized Oracles can guarantee a totally accurate feed of data for say, temperature in a geographical location where there are obviously multiple datafeeds but how big of a market subset is the proprietary data which only exists under the care of a single organization? Assumably, quite big.

fundamentally they can only dump 54 more times then

>individual nodes are "centralized" so blockchain isn't decentralized

Bitcoin BTFO.

Except CMC still has circulating supply at 350M. Which means the 700k LINKs arent hitting the open market. Which leaves us with, really, only one conclusion.

700k LINK are being sold in the binance OTC market to bigger players. Simple.

100k for a developer AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHHHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

>100k for a developer
Welcome to fintech in the US.

Also, 100k is the average.
Some of them will be making a lot more.

As if 125k makes any difference, you fucking brainlet.

Could be the case. But where are the breadcrumbs?

Ok, what else would you say he is spending the monthly $30MM on?

Keep scrolling lmao.

>According to Rory there are already 20-something employees at Chainlink
Surely their millions in ICO and dump last year could account for them already, newfag. We're talking about the funding they're getting NOW.

Actually read the post

Attached: Capture.jpg (1063x430, 106K)

>As if 125k makes any difference
That extra 25k per employee makes a difference of 850k per year
34*25k

There's also rent (in SF and NY no less), consultancy, legal, audits, basic utilities, licencing, etc. etc.

Do you have any idea what a single security audit costs?

Not $30MM per month.