I just cant do this anymore

We've been doing this for 6 years -sergey. and all you can fucking do is check the price of fucking ether wtf

Attached: 58B04C1D-B4D2-4D49-96C3-055C940C7F37.png (798x672, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2019/08/11/half-a-billion-wiped-out-as-chainlink-devs-dump
vic.news/en/700k-chainlink-link-tokens-moved-from-dev-wallet-to-binance-is-it-a-pump-and-dump/
ethereumworldnews.com/700k-chainlink-link-tokens-moved-from-dev-wallet-to-binance-is-it-a-pump-and-dump/
beincrypto.com/chainlink-team-accused-of-dumping-530-million-in-link-tokens-over-six-weeks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't read, not selling

then dont do it. you're not the only here holding these fucking bags

remember september and link's awakening, it's gonna be hundreds by november

True

Tell us more please, even if it is bullshit

OH WOW YET ANOTHER ANTI LINK DISCORD THREAD MADE BY A DISCORD TRANNY

How many this hour alone? 20?

Shut the fuck up youre a complete nobody. Even drunkanon said 2 announcements for august, didnt happen. "Fireworks for chainlink in august" nothing happened FUCK THIS SHIT

Link announcements don't just happen at conferences. Morale is pretty low, but there's still a third of August left.

link is a pumpy ride till we hit the ATHmosphere in 2020

Yeh fuck drunkanon. That guy was the weakest larp to shit up our board.

lads.
>lads.
lads.

1000EOY?
E
O
Y
?

google insider here, now offhand blog comments are no longer our primary means of communication now we go with anonymous Jow Forums threads and I can confirm that link is a scam

more like 2020 EOY

How are you faggots still believing link larpers. Holy fuck.

Attached: 1566330045299.png (1859x553, 250K)

>more like 2020 EOY
And that’s bad because..?

I agree. I read + am selling as we speak

Attached: 98EFCAD9-AEB4-4D9B-A1AE-850FF60E9081.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

nah, I mean most linkers are delusional to think that we could hit 500x this year, its a slower progress than that because the implementation isnt that far yet.

he means links awakening realease date is september

mainnet reasle date was may 30th

Especially if its bullshit. I just want to live for a few more deluded moments in the world where chainlink had promise and a future. Deep down I know it's over and I wasted another two years of my life chasing this scam, but won't you please just let me have this one moment? It's hard to admit, but I just don't think I can handle losing my last glimmer of hope. Chainlink and the community are literally all I know anymore, and, well, it turns out that ain't worth shit. Now I know it's about time to put this old stinky out of his misery, but wont you boys do me a favor and give me just one last breadcrumb? Please let me die happy.

if sergey is gonna exit scam, or link price goes below 1.5usd, there are immediate contingency plans that will go into action and sergey is found dead.
Because if he fucking exit scams, he has half of Jow Forums and every goddamn whale with Link after him, with hitmen and a bounty so big even I might try at his life.

Attached: 001.png (530x298, 163K)

We're all going to make it. We have to.

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

You guys say this shit all the time. But I really doubt you guys are capable of anything. You're not some CIA agent on a mission. You're a loser NEET, not capable of doing anything. You won't do shit. And neither will anyone else, especially as he will have guards and be living on a private island. You guys are fucked and got your money sucked away.

Believe fren, we're gonna make it sooner than you believe.

Attached: 1562920976622.png (1699x700, 559K)

I have enough incentive to go after him if the project turns out be a scam, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

It's all out there

Attached: 1557851291634.png (321x626, 262K)

I'm just so exhausted bros I keep reading the hopium on here and plan my new made it life only for it to be put on hold. I tried trading with other altcoins but bros I should've just bought this to begin with and held. Now I need linkies to go 7$ just to break even for my initial capital. I have lost all hope bros.

you fucking retard, did you read my post? drunk user is a fucking liar. he said two announcements, one early august one mid august, didnt fucking happen. He said august and september will be "fireworks" for chainlink, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happened in august, what is making you think anything will happen in september you retard

to play devil's advocate, is august over, user?

I don’t mind waiting up to 5years for link to be 1000 eoy. I’m scared of the thought of waiting 10 years or so like a dirty degenerate boomer

He said August....but he didn’t say what year.

STRAP IN! AUGUST 2020 IS GOING TO BE HUGE!

That’s not funny

Attached: E7769FF8-FFCA-4F9D-9338-B0E5CE933BF6.gif (245x180, 878K)

pure faggot

personally im selling it all once this goes above 3.30 again, balls deep into harmony from there on. hopefully 3+ happens soon so i can dump these heavy fucking bags, nothing but a headache

Did you try stacking your link yet? Maybe you should fren

>We've been doing this for 6 years -sergey. and all you can fucking do is check the price of fucking ether wtf

He's doing an exit scam: the team is dumping linkies cause they can't do the what they promised.

Thread here: trustnodes.com/2019/08/11/half-a-billion-wiped-out-as-chainlink-devs-dump

vic.news/en/700k-chainlink-link-tokens-moved-from-dev-wallet-to-binance-is-it-a-pump-and-dump/

ethereumworldnews.com/700k-chainlink-link-tokens-moved-from-dev-wallet-to-binance-is-it-a-pump-and-dump/

beincrypto.com/chainlink-team-accused-of-dumping-530-million-in-link-tokens-over-six-weeks/

What happened to insurance and derivatives? Didn't Sergey say they would be first, last year? All the talk of adoption was a lie. No one wants to use this shit. I was scammed.

Attached: 1541376936453.png (889x513, 291K)

bunch of bullshit if you ask me, not sure how they are going to go from eth price checker to shipping and der. in a couple months

ive been stacking for three years faggot nulinker

F-fundamentally

Attached: 81E4D90A-53CB-4054-B0B5-DA2B4FE8396D.jpg (768x1024, 37K)

It's far from the first time that Jow Forums killed someone. Sergey being a pretty public person will only make it easier.

Attached: 66C588C1-087E-4C80-AE59-E52112C25451.png (800x388, 243K)

Schizo

He only got the option of being safe in russia with medal for scamming some filthy americans while they can hype him like a folkshero

Look at the current state of node operators. A handful of literal who's on their website. Stake.fish certus one, who are these pajeets fetching eth prices? Who is even using the price of ETH? No one that's who. Certainly not derivatives insurance or shipping. We are still so far away from anything useful or ready for adoption.

I'm buying more. I love big swings like this.

nah, you can now spend link to check the usd price of link as well