You've seen incels and think they're a pathetic bunch?

You've seen incels and think they're a pathetic bunch?
Well I've got something I want to announce to you all, I found this little hidden gem on the internet: Female Incels.

I present to you: Jow Forumstrufemcels

How can we make profit off of this?

Attached: cruelMen.png (1548x594, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171106961&page=1
2eu.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Dating down syndrome girl_18bf96_6008990.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahha can't make this shit up, they even have something called "pinkpill"

Attached: 9rnr8ov7zd221[1].jpg (2432x3074, 697K)

It's all just a big fucking larp
Female incels don't exist.

wasnt that the board(whatever you call it on reddit)
that banned every male who wanted to date the women on that board?
Because there wasnt a single woman on that board that didnt have a suitor trying to woo em?

Their cynicism is hilarious, I thought it was only men who thought like this

Attached: f4c5wgsk39u11[1].jpg (640x564, 155K)

Female "Incels" exist, but its because they only want to date chads. Do you really think that they would waste their time with a male incel?

Holy shit are you guys incels or what?

Yeah, the female equivalent of "incels", you dumb fuck. You think incels want to bang fat ugly women? It's the SAME

Women can't be incel
Those girls are vocel due to mental illness

"female"

also
>not a single picture on the board
lmao

They're ugly and ashamed, you think they will post their own pic? What's so hard to believe? I truly believe there are ugly girls out there that even the lowest of men don't want to even acknowledge theyre women

Wrong

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171106961&page=1

Pic related, my sides are in orbit

Attached: pvxd1q9kkav01[1].png (992x768, 790K)

2eu.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Dating down syndrome girl_18bf96_6008990.jpg

>What is the human psyche

>This actually made me cry.

>Then I thought about it.

>If their genders were reversed, she'd have been expected to stay and to support him. And no one would think it was a big deal. It's only a big deal in this case because most men would leave as soon as they could -- and they'd never admit why. 'Oh, we're just incompatible. It's not your looks."

>That said, I'm happy for her. She got really lucky.

Attached: 1lwfip3ewuq11[1].jpg (640x620, 48K)

Actually man, I do think there are truly desperate incels who would fuck a complete whale, but I'm not quite so sure it goes the other way

Yes they are alone due to mental problems
If they tried they would get laid

That's the whole thing with incels though isn't it, They don't try. Their image of themselves is the biggest thing holding them back. That's the whole joke with incels, they're trapped in this negativity loop and never realize they can succeed if they stop being so retarded

>That's the whole thing with incels though isn't it, They don't try.

That's just not true at all. There are many average/slightly below average guys who get zero matches on apps and got rejected several hundred times in real life.

i harpooned me a landwhale online through gaming and lost my virginity
it happens all the time i bet

Dating apps and real life are two different ballparks though, can't really compare them.

With dating apps, the only thing people can go off on are pixels on a 2d picture and maybe your description. With the latter, you have the benefit of body-language, confidence, things that are more important for attracting women.

I am living proof of this, I only get around one match a day, but in real life i'm slaying it like crazy, lost count of amount of sex I had with different women

Attached: ufetodlvlvv21[1].jpg (2490x3223, 953K)

Kek, when will women learn?

Attached: bco1563w5bh21[1].png (2048x2619, 3.46M)

Spoken like an incel who doesnt try
I have seen so many ridiculously fat, ugly, wimpy, short, etc. guys with decent or even hot girlfriends. They were all down to earth, had a good sense of humor, and most importantly had game
It's literally 95% a mental game with women, if you can win that game nothing else matters. Looks and money only factor in when you aren't fully winning the mental game, if two dudes are equivalent on game then secondary features matter.
Initial appearance also matters for when you've literally just met or you're trying online dating where they have thousands and thousands of faces to choose between and no real access to the man's personality so who gets and a chance and who doesnt is forced to come down mostly to looks

Also, you can be rich AND handsome and if your personality is pathetic enough you will repel all women but the most hardcore golddiggers

A female incel is either a fat cunt or a disabled bitch.
Dick is practically free if you have a pussy.

Good for her, for actually choosing to grow up after realizing she spent most of her life with everything handed to her like a child.
Many women refuse to grow up when confronted with this reality, and double down. It's sad to see.

>Spoken like an incel who doesnt try
Spoken like a bluepilled normie
Some men aren't just meant to reproduce

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171106961&page=1
jesus christ. the absolute state of black males.

>Some men aren't just meant to reproduce
Yeah that's called being gay

Wait, if there are women who want sex but aren't getting any why dont you loser incels just have sex with them? Neither of you have to be incels, literally just have sex with each other. I thought the only reason you losers WEREN'T having sex was because there weren't any women avaliable because they were all having sex. This just makes you incels look like closeted homosexuals to be quite honest.

i'd rather have an empty bucket than a bucket full of shit

>DUDE JUST FUCK LANDWHALES LMAO
KEK

Attached: BBB19F02-79AE-44C7-BDC4-80540A0FA265.gif (360x346, 170K)

redpilled af, would have white babies with (using her youthful, cryogenically preserved eggs)

She seems like a nice lady now that she matured and grew up. Shame she couldn't have learned the lesson faster.

It's a catch-22. Male incels think that no woman will date anything less than a chad, and female incels think that no male will date anything less than a stacy. Take as an example of the latter, and you'll have already seen the former, if you've been on this website long enough.

>implying you can have sex with a femcel without expectation of becoming bf/gf three weeks later and then marriage
Only way you can get away with it is by lying. At least a good looking woman doesn't necessarily want to settle down right away because they have options.

Incels
>Crying that nobody wants to have sex with them
Femcels
>Crying that they can't get a relationship
It's just the same old shit, you need to go back

Femcels have plenty of people who still want to have sex with them, their problem is that they want a relationship

>if we just find all the introverts and put them together in a big introvert convention, theyll fix all the problems themselves
you dont get it

You have it backwards my friend; male incels are whiny and entitled and just expect 10/10 stacys to be knocking down their door and blowing up the door for the dick. Men are expected to approach women, and the average man will likely not go for the average femcel, so their only option is male incel tier men. Male incels are too whiny, entitled, and socially inept to approach a womsn that they perceive as being below them. It's cognitive dissonance.

Any female has dick available at all times. It may not be the dick they want, but dick nonetheless. Femcels can’t exist in nature.

Attached: 1566334112120.png (629x523, 105K)

>who am I quoting?

We've heard of them, it's called femcels
And there are about 1/15 as much of them as incels

And don't link me fucking reddit

Attached: file.jpg (638x749, 78K)

This graph makes my jagon hard

Attached: happy ferengi.jpg (501x585, 108K)

How do we profit from that?

Only thing worse than being an ugly man is being an ugly woman.

>peer pressure and insecurity led me to live a healthy lifestyle
She should be grateful, some of us don't even realise how important weight loss us until our 30s.

What the fuck is the entry "family" supposed to mean?

Inbreeding/arranged marriages

you can tell she was really hot when she was younger.

I've never heard men speak about women like this, usually it falls into 2 categories

THIS CHICK HOT AF CHECK DAT ASS

or

DAMN THAT BITCH FAT

Yep, that's the exact sort of language I heard echoed throughout the quadrangles of Oxford.

So, it's literally just a reddit board for fat chicks that don't go in to public?
Literally all they have to do is eat one meal a day for a year, go to a hair stylist and then have someone help them with make up and they can get laid in a couple of weeks.

I see there's more and more people left behind in this fucking clown world.

Go for an ugly girl biz
- she will think your above her league
- she will be loyal
- she will always please you

If your a 7 and get a 7 you have a big chance she will level up if she got the chance.

She figured out what it's like to be a straight man from day one. Congrats I guess.

That is because they are stupid and are not willing to fuck single white mothers.
I am a proud pajeet, and once I started to get some of those crazy 40yo soccer moms, I never looked back.
Once I decide to settle for marriage and kids an arrangement will be set in no time. Life is good.

Almost all these femcel congregations make a no boys allowed rule to keep dudes from hitting on them.

this user. Men say AWALT and are disillusioned with the SMP etc etc. But most men would leave this woman. All we genuinely care about is looks at the end of the day haha.

To be honest, if a women married you when you were rich, and for some reason (maybe you bought link) you became destitute, she will drop your ass in an instant, without any apology, even if you got kids.
A guy might care about the mother of his kids after an accident.

Attached: 20190821_190652.jpg (720x303, 102K)

>come from a family of virial grandparents
>have 26 cousins
>many cousins are in my age range and have things called friends
>sometimes cousins hook you up with said friends because of a little thing call bio-evolutionary group selection

Open your mind Neo.
Also, statistically, the healthiest children come from marrying someone who is a 3rd cousin. Closer than that you have inbreeding depression, farther out you get outbreeding depression.

Attached: 1479354695645.jpg (605x768, 126K)

Even landwhales have rejected me. If you're a woman you have a lot of options. If you're an actually attractive women that's where you get into the territory of betas paying for bathwater and cuddle sessions.

Isn't Feminism great?

Attached: 1517725218892.jpg (920x613, 184K)

yes on a personal level but sexually in an relationship its likely over for them if she is horrifically disfigured.

There must be some sort of reverse gender pill like this pinkpill they discuss

It means your sister introduces you to a girl she knows. or your mother or brother etc. How do people not get this. The thread with that image earlier today confused so many people. This board is full of idiots.

She could get fucked if she wanted. Somebody post the Eggman as a female on tinder getting matches

>mfw it's actually true
thanks for pointing this sub.
incredible.
what's next? femcels shooting up a place?

Female incels are incredibly rare. You’d have to be reallly fat and absolutely disgusting facial features as a women to not get a guy.

The truer equivalent to male incels is insins. There is about an equal number of male incels and female insins.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8
>if you want to be happy for the rest of your life
>never make a pretty woman your wife

Feminism was invented by lesbians to get more laid.

>Female incels don't exist.
I worked with one. She had severe micrognathia and was pretty fucked up looking as a result. I felt sorry for her.

You are really fucking stupid. I almost pity you uneil I realize you are just oblivious and can't comprehend that women behave differently towards ugly men than they do towards you.