We wont see $4 for another year

think about it, the events lined up too perfectly all within a short span of time
>google blog
>fernando oracle presentation
>coinbase listing
>btc at 15k
there wont be a time like this again for a while.
>inb4 "dude chainlink is going to kill at sibos"
no, so far all we know is chainlink isnt going. im not trusting drunkanons words of "fireworks for august and september", "sibos '19 is chainlinks coming out party" is a bunch of bullshit, absolutely NOTHING happened in august, pretty shit fireworks.
>in b4 "dude fernando is going to announce the who startups that use chainlink"
come on now we are already seeing theres no effect partnering with a bunch of whos, good start to the ecosystem tho
>inb4 dude youre just fudding
no, i am trying to put everything into perspective. theres a lot of delusional faggots on here. just look at how many people fell for the web3 insider larps.
>inb4 drns
this doesnt help ANYONE or ANYTHING
anyone else got any thoughts?

Attached: 1564784626281.jpg (500x500, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloudblogs.microsoft.com/opensource/2019/08/21/microsoft-partners-linux-foundation-announce-confidential-computing-consortium/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't read, not selling

*sigh* you cant even have a conversation anymore on here

well, that'll be a little depressing, but I'll be able to accumulate a respectable amount

you're right and you know it. How low do we stabilize at for the foreseeable future?

Checked. OP I fully agree with you.

it is, i sold at 4 only to buy back in at 3. what i can learn from this is to look at the bigger picture of whats going on. when all those event were going down i was too euphoric to see the bigger picture. next time i will try to do better

its def found a floor at $2. i think at this moment, without any news coming out we are at the mercy of BTC. if it keeps crashing we will def break that support floor. we REALLY need a bullish partnership like microsoft would be amazing and save us right now

checked, 2-3 more years before anything happens

Nice trips. 000, as in, your post got ZERO TRUTH. Oh, and I didn't even read it. See pic related

Attached: 3FABAFA7-29D5-458E-A11F-6CF1A5EB15D5.jpg (945x745, 279K)

There will be one

Here is my advise
Get of this fucking board for a while and focus on improving your life

Attached: 1566057729426.jpg (1125x1063, 142K)

I feel like there will be at least one before eoy

2-3 years before anything on the network happens is possible but i think there will be bullish partnerships and announcements before that for sure. would be nice if just ONE of the "whitelabel" partnerships was announced. its just that sergey is so anti hype that it makes me think will that ever announce its really chainlink under the skin?

just cant believe posts like this after all the web3 larpers. back up your statements or gtfo
i think so too, hopefully i dont kms before it happens. this shit is going on 3 years now

I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE I HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A CATCH 22 IS? IMPROVING YOUR LIFE TAKES MONEY, THATS WHY I NEED LINK TO TAKE OFF. WROST ADVICE

Another post in which not reading is occurring

Fernando is going to disclose the 50 partnerships in September. Cry more.

Attached: 1566332860676.jpg (456x597, 157K)

i think youll do better here little bud
www.reddit.com

if this post desires reading, this it is not receiving

cloudblogs.microsoft.com/opensource/2019/08/21/microsoft-partners-linux-foundation-announce-confidential-computing-consortium/

and? what is a bunch of start ups going to do? only thing i can think of is network usage, thats good but im expecting at least half of those starts up fail within 1-2 years

FR(nan)do Chainlink Oracle Qry More

Attached: 1564708979542.jpg (927x635, 55K)

why are you still in this thread? im clearly not fudding you moron, just trying to gather thoughts

RLC blown the fuck out? seems like this will be a ways out as SGX is nowhere close to being done.

Checked and I agree with your sentiment on conferences but I also suspect every one else does and that's why it will moon and swinglinkers will get raped again.

The network doesn't need partnerships, it just needs to grow, and it's doing so at the moment faster than I thought

I don't need it to moon soon, I'll be leaving it for years anyway regardless of price action, but the chainlink team are doing a fantastic job and I can see this network experiencing compound growth in the near future.

OP chainlink has been discussed to death, we all know it's value long term and it's just a waiting game, the only people who post about it anymore are swinglinkers and pajeets. We all still follow the development and adoption of the protocol, but not for short term price movements anymore.

If you can't chill and ignore the charts, sell some of your stack as you're over invested, you'll make more money in the long run

Isn't Quant at Sibos? If Quant is going to be at Sibos why wouldn't link? The schedule is not totally confirmed yet anyways.

Attached: 1529182137306.jpg (2475x1393, 649K)

disagree with the subject, and just like you didn't anticipated google casual announcment on thursday, mainnet announcment "when we ready", and Oracle, then most likely we can't be sure.

It's just pure speculation, and I'm counting on TRX and other shit scams shitting bed until EOY and volume + fundamentals will bring us into top5-10 spot with 10$ a LINK.

Nothing crazy. For me, i don't even know why there's more than 50 cryptos still.

BTC/ETH/LINK some other shit like Monero/Dash/Lite, and other shits can be literally deleted.

I think by 2020 99% crypto should literally shutdown so we can move forward.

Checked. Fuck the larps. They were fun but now its so tiresome. Its a massive undertaking and will just take time like btc early days. Did you listen to the talk before sergey? Dude just set up a wallet for web3 literally wow impressive.

Attached: EChmeUZUYAEDOQj.jpg (750x917, 122K)

Network usage is increasing and with it so will the price. Whenever we get staking is when we'll see a price explosion.

thanks user. i have been fighting with looking at the charts, as swing trading is the only way i can get more link(only swing 5% of my stack). if i can make it to my goal of 20k link i can def shut off the charts but you know that anxiety that you dont have enough links. it really is a waiting game now.
never thought about that, why is that?! wtf! i dont like to talk about quant cause i knew about it when it was cents.

and about Jow Forums , it's gone to shit in past 6 months, i don't even enter larp threads, not reading shit. creating my own threads and sticking to it, or hopping to some to shitpost and get out. quite frankly there's zero actual information here 99% of time and i know enough to not get shaken out by some FUD/ short term price action.

Btw my threads of today:
And yesterday we killed Astro for good I think. So it was productive days on Jow Forums :)

Attached: 12331231.png (496x460, 74K)

everything posted on Jow Forums is always wrong so I have to assume this is wrong too sorry OP

If we can kill astro we can kill all magic trannies and make biz great again

the subject was def click bait, ill admit. and i agree with you, i feel like all these dead-end projects need to finally die and have their volume move into link/btc/eth. the problem is you cant get rid of the retards in crypto that easily fall for scams, so im assuming there will always be a couple dozens scams.
right for sure. aside from clock bait that is why i said we wont see 4 bucks. it seems like staking/sgx/etc wont be done this year. maybe early next year 2020. hopefully sergey takes us by suprised and introduces early versions of those things. he did say shipping and derivatives this year...doesnt have much time left.

agreed, the absolute best time was summer of 18, new breadrumbs everyday full of good talk. havent seen a thread like that in almost a year. i laughed so hard when i found out he got banned :D
ban uncle old fag too lmfao

very insightful post user! check this website out i think youll fit right in! www.reddit.com

Why do you people even try...
>DRNS faggot

>DR
maybe because you cant read? im not fudding you delusional faggot, you see the numbers 700k anywhere in this thread? dumb faggot

Don't know or care about RLC but this is good news. I would expect to hear something from Chainlink on this officially as they wouldn't have acquired Town Crier citing it as the only unbroken approach to blockchain TEEs if they weren't going to push for it as an industry standard. All these industry initiatives are going to be validation of and eventual commercialization of ChainLink technology.

dude the fact that shit like Nebula exist with fake marketcap of $32 145 851 USD just blows my mind. Shit went from 11USD to 0,66 and why this fuckin garbage even exist ?
AND IT WAS SHILLED HEAVILY ON Jow Forums BY A LARPER FOR MONTHS, WITH HIS THREADS REACHING HUNDREDS OF REPLIES.

i btfo'd a "watchbro" off biz forever with like 20 screenshots of his shilling, now i killed fuckin astro, what the fuck do i need to do now, invade bangladesh ?

I think I will start a riot in upcoming days on this board or make my own Jow Forums with blackjack and hookers (and flags)

I'm sick and tired of this shit really

Attached: ez7.png (1909x907, 257K)

Certainly not with retards like you

Checked. But i for one am pissed that CL announced google with no real adoption. It just put the price of entry much higher for the marines. I’m never done accumulating

he shilled fuckin Neo at 80 bucks with pictures of him in a rented lambo, damn those memories

Attached: ezpz.jpg (1273x808, 241K)

I want to congratulate all the LINK Marines. We made it through uncertainty. Google, Oracle, Hadera, Polkadot, Coinbase just to name a few of the bigger names. Lets not forget about the hundreds of teams integrating Chainlink.

Before, there was uncertainty. uncertainty of who was or might be using the Chainlink oracle network. now we know for sure it has become the standard. That worry is over and now its just a waiting game.

We are all sitting comfy since we know 1000 will come. It might not be EOY but we do know once staking is live and we have hundreds of teams integrating and customers signing on using the data... Well, its only a matter of time.

So congrats again. Its a great feeling Hodling LINK.

I would be surprised if we didn't see 4 bucks again by the end of the year. Mainnet is online and taking jobs, the ecosystem is growing.

Your analysis is correct but you also sound like an absolute faggot. Cheers.

Attached: sean6.png (1270x712, 1.03M)

very exciting to think about
idk user :( i can only imagine how high the price will be if chainlink was also hyped up just like fernando did. i guess you have to remember its better like this in the long run. it seems like every move sergey makes is extremely calculated and made for the long term. very comfy
very insightful post! i think you can make more friends over on this website www.reddit.com
im so glad sergey isnt that type of guy
you know, for some reason i liked it better being in that uncertainty. kinda like the chase is better then the catch. now that we know it really is going to be used by everyone, its almost boring waiting.

haha my nigga sean

Learn to read fag. This is just a framework and has nothing to do with blockchain or decentralization. This has nothing to do with RLC, they just share the trusted execution part, also, you could be using that thing mentioned in the article AND iExec at the same time.

>The Consortium, which will include other founding members Alibaba, ARM, Baidu, Google Cloud, IBM, Intel, Red Hat, Swisscom and Tencent
Alibaba, Google Cloud, IBM and Intel are in talks or partnered with iExec. Blown the fuck out? Looks like they'll be using iExec to me

how are does doracles treating ya?

> need money to improve yourself.
Go to a library you fucking loser.

DR;NS

An admin in Links telegram said he wasn’t aware of Link being attending Sibos. So I’m assuming that’s not happening at this point. Not sure where that rumor started.

All good, Sergey is selling for you