IDEX needs kyc now for USA users wtf

How the fuck can a decentralised exchange be forced into this? How will a dex store KYC properly?

Attached: 1539296283232.png (840x854, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalbits.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/digitalbits-lightpaper-2_3.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5k and over only. You some big dicc or sumthin son?

>How will a dex store KYC properly?
it will use chainlink

Its 5k per day and only requires fake name/email. The only place that requires full kyc for this is NY

Crypto market is dead

just use sent dVPN ;)

Lol NY

they can't. all they're asking for is a name/email because it's just about appearing compliant. there's really nothing they can do to stop burgers from using the exchange

Sent shills in 3, 2, 1

This fool. IDEX has been good to me recently. Made bank on Quant there.

It would be a sad day if we all got shut out but we're not there yet. Its a sign of things ti come maybe though so possibly might be time to stock up on future moon missions that are only on IDEX

I've made a few lucky bets on IDEX gems, so many pumps. I doubt they will stop desu

XDB made some nice gains recently for presale and ICO guys too. Time will tell if it goes off like Quant and Lit(RIP) did.

Pretty sure XDB didn't have an ICO, just an early private sale that was sold at a higher price from what I've read in their telegram.
Marketcap is still something like 2 million, will have to dig more into it

NEWSFLASH

FUCK AMERICA

Guess where I live

Attached: 1557265365026.jpg (840x854, 551K)

use a VPN, fresh email etc

Yessssir anyother digitalbits chad i see. Pantera backing plus Walmart connection shoood be enough to pique peoples interest. I can see interest developing morw this week

Cucked hard lol no lore idex for u boy

IDEX sucks anyway fagetaboutid

Bought my digis nice and early so I don't have to worry about this KYC fud

Attached: 3h90kwh009211.jpg (714x712, 232K)

Smart user

Soon you can use orion protocol to get around it anyway

How sir

idex sucks, use DDEX, kucoin and forkdelta in those super early coins and airdrops

How did you get into it so early? Who do you know cunt?

Idex is still good for moon missions like XDB

Obvious XDB shill is obvious.

Nonetheless, I have just bought some. Jow Forums chads have made me good money this year

I thought it was just me, feels like these XDB mentions have come out of no where. Feels kind of refreshing hearing about something new thats not a total pajeet fest to be honest.

I've seen a few XDB comments now and it has piqued my interest. I'll probably jump on this one soon.

Once you see mentions building in nunber uou have about 48 hours before the first move happens.

Feel you lad

XDB didn't have an ICO and the way the token metrics are structures means there isn't anyone to dump on ypu if you buy now for the up coming pump. The long term value proposition is one of the best ive seen in crypto thus far as well. Savvy move to go after the loyalty points industry initially. You can buy and forget this or else buy and get nice short term gains.

DDEX seems to be making a name for itself recently but the premier moon missions start out on IDEX every time still.

This. it's literally a no brainer move

Why? How do I know this isn't just another instance of jeets jeeting?

Down $29.5k of my money now thanks to XRB and DBC. Sold 4,000 links (average buy of $0.33) at $0.67 a day before moon. Have 2500 JNT tokens on Kucoin. Hodled from $87k to 2.5k. Two days ago, bought $5000 worth of Chain link at $2.70 because muh web3 announcement. Mfw I have to reread stories of other people justed way more than me to feel good about myself. I am cursed.

Attached: asure-pepe-32124927.png (500x953, 279K)

I don't know what to tell you user, take a read of this. digitalbits.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/digitalbits-lightpaper-2_3.pdf

They've only done a small private sale to a handful of investors afaik and no more tokens are unlocked until 2020.

Why would the former CMO of Walmart be on the advisory board of digitalbits if it was a jeet fest

you don't even need a VPN. IDEX isn't even trying to stop burgers from trading. they just ask which country your a citizen of. that's it. just don't put USA and you'll be fine.

I can't believe you retards are recommending DDEX over IDEX now.
unlike IDEX, DDEX actually geoblocks US IPs. IDEX is still easier to user for burgers cause you don't need a VPN, you'd have to have one for DDEX though.

It's not a real DEX retard.

Does DDEX have any interesting projeCts that are only on DDEX? idex has tonnes

No its a scam exchange with 40 metre spreads lol

Comfy XDB holder here lets pump already

Attached: 45.jpg (454x400, 88K)

I only know it cos MOAB is there. Still no trading i think

I got into airdrop too. Better do something

Jesus lad

Attached: 1542572041408.png (1152x648, 80K)

I'll pray for you tonight my friend. Thats a joosting

Unjust yourself with XDB mane. It has barely pumped at all.