Biz has turned into something greater then shit

farewell linkies. after seeing nulinker schizo #42 and nulinker whalekiller talk about how farts relate to numbers, i think its a good idea to leave this place. just wanted to say thanks to biz for putting me onto chainlink. despite selling at $4 only to buy back in at $3 i still have the most money ive ever had in my life. im not selling, just cant stand this place anymore, its deteriorating my mind more and more. ill be back around end of september to see if drunkanon was also lying about sibos.

Attached: 1564077079171.png (451x451, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ddex.io/trade/SHOCK-WETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is impossible to express how little anyone here cares what the fuck you do

you dont seem to be in a good state either, just leave man, it will be good for both of us

>after seeing nulinker schizo #42 and nulinker whalekiller talk about how farts relate to numbers, i think its a good idea to leave this place.

My sides.

See ya same time tomorrow bro.

cya fren

Attached: 1498593082450.jpg (720x644, 56K)

Thanks to you, linkers. The board has turned to utter dogshit. Fuck you unironically and your cult shit. I'm glad some of u made it, some of you are allright, but you dragged biz down with you

> 2 years
Why didn't you buy user?

Attached: 1160625.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I did in 17, sold at 4. I made money on Link but you fucked the whole board up with your "shill link to Reddit campaigns" for months on end

biz is almost totally unbearable now, with zoomers waiting for an alt season that will never happen.

Its so fun shitting on them daily, how can you not enjoy that? Fucking faggot stinkies i love it.

>Chainlink exposed for being a scam on Jow Forums
>Linkers: Jow Forums is now shit! This is bullish!

Wrong. I care. I'm glad to see OP coming to his senses and getting away from this shithole full of losers like you. All anyone here does is try to drag other people down. The only good thing this garbage board convinced me to do is buy LINK under twenty cents.

I have a strange and unhealthy addiction to this place. I need to leave too. Fuck this board honestly.

Prove you sold lying fuck

Im not lying, believe what you will. Thats not the point, the point is that you made link a fucking cult like movement on this board, and now that it's over the whole fucking board dies with it. Now it's only zoomer fags left and Nulinkera and plebbitors left. To be sentimental about it, I would say - we reached the singularity, without knowing the price to pay was losing biz and the true old frens

i did but this is bad really bad. ive been to every other board so there nowhere to go but leave. I took a break for a week and i was actually happy for a couple days. It was great

Prove it you faggot you are just some lying fudding xrp faggot. I've come and gone from a/biz/ since its fucking creation new faggot and its always been crypto board kill yourself

This is the kind of sad, paranoid, seething creature you'll turn into if you let this board consume you.

Ive been on biz since its creation too. I dont give a fuck, fuck you

>making sincere statements in a shithole full of losers

ok see you tomorrow fren

Kys redditor
Yeah no you haven't fuck head.

Attached: 1558655446142.jpg (952x960, 145K)

Just come back for the walls of pink wojacks when the link trainwreck begins. After reading all these dipshit's blog posts, I can't wait.

ive been on Jow Forums since 2007. You are such a fucking idiot and when i said some of you are allright you arent one of them. Fucking die In a fire you seething retarded weeb incel

I'd rather be sincere than another brainless loser reposting the exact same pepe image with the exact same stupid questions hoping that I will still get the same dopamine rush as last time when people reply to my thread.

Clearly you havent more like since 2018
>Fucking die In a fire you seething retarded weeb incel
fucking pathetic newfag

Attached: 1538889965227.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

this

fucking so sick of this shithole. once you realize that all cryptos are shit biz gets a lot less fun

>Stinky Linkies ruin biz and lose all their money.
The ones who made it and sold I congratulate, the nu-linkers that hold, are so fucked, but well deserving. There will be another alt-season, but not for awhile until the tech aspects of these new projects start being implemented. Right now, projects whose tokens can be used like currency or has a use for the token are better for trading. They will move the most in value in the current market. Projects like LINK are using the token to fund the "tech". Until it ever gets to the tech (if it does and isnt just a scam which it probably is), it wont really be worth anything of actual value to the market. And even at that point, if there is no use for the token, it doesnt really matter. Talk to actual developers in some of these alt coins. The releasing of tokens is how they fund their projects. The dudes on the tech side of the projects actually working with the blockchain, hate talking about coin pricing and what the value of the coin will be...why? Because when they need money they dump, many developers do not even hold the coins to the projects they work on... why? Because they are still developing tech and have no use for holding shit they know will decrease in value. Not to mention, the things they are doing are not based around the token itself. It will be another year before we really start seeing use cases for many alts.

I'm with you OP. Discord trannies and Twitter fags have ruined this place.

>see link related thread
>mindlessly copy and paste a chunk from your fud file without even reading the thread
>continue browsing the catalog like the mindless machine youve become

Well said.
While at it, fuck the Link shills and everything they stand for. May a financial regulatory entity blast them in the ass!

Not copypasta, was drinking a beer and was trying to help the guy understand why $1000 eoy was always retarded logic, and why linkies are complete dumbasses who don't understand crypto or markets. They stunk up the board and now there probably isnt but a hand full of actual people a day looking to discuss more than peepeepoopoo or is this enough link to make it/get gf. You can browse the whole catalog on biz now and not see something worth engaging, thanks link.

LINK was the only thing that kept this board alive

you'd be wise to sell half now into Cruzbit. that is all. bye, and see you in a year. ;)

ddex.io/trade/SHOCK-WETH
Make easy money, buy something that will go up in price

kys

But I care about my fren, fren :)))

>This is the kind of sad, paranoid, seething creature
None of these alleged character traits are present in that post, you just extrapolated from your own mental state. Looks like you truly are the one who needs to leave. So do it, and come back when you're not such a mong.

Based.

Yea that was rather shitty, but there’s still hope, there is no life without chaos

>farts relate to numbers
Sauce?
Also, see you tomorrow

Attached: 0219EC6E-1015-4B23-9B5B-52B7FF8794AE.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

P.S: ;-)

Attached: 1EE9EE61-A2ED-46A7-AA45-30BB2F281737.jpg (604x604, 40K)

Jow Forums was down for a bit there
>surely a coincidence

Attached: EBDE73F6-2F9D-4C50-BAB6-80CC14A44198.jpg (600x1000, 88K)

>after seeing nulinker schizo #42 and nulinker whalekiller talk
>its deteriorating my mind more and more
Mfw

Attached: power up.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Based

based

im also considering leaving Jow Forums for good now that the media has officially labeled this place as a "breeding ground for domestic terrorists"
even if i only come to biz i guess im still fucked for just coming here.

dont ask me how I know, but Sergey died a minute ago, diabetes and AIDS.
screenshot this.

Attached: linkfrog.png (800x940, 31K)

chainlink is a laughing stock. from being the edgy new kidz on the block, there now the bloated boomes talking about 3% pa. returns and de-risking their exposure. pathetic.

42 I wasn't sure if they were a true retard or just different type of FUD. But you are right unless something drops tomorrow drunkanon lied.