>Keep all finances to yourself, don’t have a business partner
>Just because it’s free, doesn’t mean it’s good
>Always be prepared to lose everything
>Never co-sign a loan
>Never EVER co-sign a loan
>If someone has to sell a course, they don’t actually make money
>Even if some seems rich, often times they’re steeped in debt
>See the first letter of each green text for the best advice you’ll ever hear

Attached: 9D4259D0-D321-4665-A8C4-BFE125053F9F.jpg (443x455, 96K)

B A S E D

Attached: 1554933231683.png (600x1078, 485K)

"Follow your passion" is the worst fucking life advice ever. Get a trade you fucking degenerate.

Lol, 8/11 are good advice too

He didn't write "Follow your passion". He wrote, as a first step, "Find something you are truly passionate about" which is quite a different statement. Very important to do this as that passion keeps you going through the lean times where you might otherwise give up

I am really passionate about psychodelic substances and I want to spread love and joy to everyone and also make profit...
Just because its illegal it doesn't mean its not worth fighting for.

Attached: 1550346269182.jpg (451x604, 65K)

>always live with a roommate, until you're ready to live with your spouse -- save half on rent forever
>never buy a new car, only buy cheap, reliable used cars
>sign a pre-nup before you get married, keep your finances separate from your spouse's
>don't buy a house unless you're sure that you will be living in the same place for at least the next five years (or else you'll lose money on the transaction and moving costs)
>always pay off credit card debt in full at the end of every billing cycle, use a 2% cash back no-annual-fee credit card to get a 2% discount on every dollar you spend for the rest of your life
>be careful when choosing a car mechanic, some are shady and some are incompetent and some are both
>pets are expensive, kids are like paying for precious jewelry, but if you don't have kids you failed at life
>treat everyone with respect and try to be the person that de-escalates and lets go rather than the hothead who needs to prove himself and escalates
>God is real and no matter how far you run he will eventually catch you in the end
>you can get a poor man's big mac for less than $2 by ordering a mcdouble with big mac sauce, shredded lettuce, and extra onions -- great value!

Attached: 1523796493814.jpg (390x382, 22K)

Based

Attached: Yo_Lil_Donnie.jpg (998x1090, 313K)

>but if you don't have kids you failed at life
why would you want to set kids into this world though

absolutely based

The biggest advice I can give someone is to just not obsess over your age or where you think you're "supposed" to be.

The media loves to peddle you the myth of the young prodigy or the THIRTY UNDER THIRTY nonsense. You have to ignore this shit. Its honestly some of the most low-key destructive content you can consume. Its specifically designed to give you the (false) impression that if you aren't succeeding at what you want by your thirties you should just give up and be a wageslave.

its not too late for you. seriously, you shouldn't even have these thoughts until you are into your forties.

>Find something you are truly passionate about
I failed at the very first step. T-thanks, OP

>The biggest advice I can give someone is to just not obsess over your age or where you think you're "supposed" to be.

I agree with this as well. But it is kind of hard to see when some classmates you graduated with are now in their residency after medical school and here I am studying abroad 7 years later, still in school.

>>you can get a poor man's big mac for less than $2 by ordering a mcdouble with big mac sauce, shredded lettuce, and extra onions -- great value!
only thing worth taking

If it was legal there would be no money in it. Just like cannabis, good luck.

they have their own things they are miserable about, trust me.

I'm passionate about fapping and sleeping

How can I monetise this

Really good advice. I follow most of that. Apart from the first, I wouldn't live with a roommate because they could be dirty or bad people.

Live with your parents and save until 25 then get a mortgage

Attached: 1548924834813.jpg (1024x716, 103K)

based

Thanks man this really spoke to me.

Really needed to read this. This is why I keep coming to this shithole, my frens are quite alright sometimes

Fuck jannies
Fuck niggers
Fuck BSV

>Find something you are truly passionate about
I thought boomers were more about blackpilling youngins about their dreams and aspirations

>tfw read all that crap when i only needed to read the last line
worth it tho, thanks for the tip