Can't wageslave one more day

>Can't wageslave one more day
>Decide to sell herb and spice mix packages online, literally x 100 profits if you buy by the tonne and sell by the gram
>Finally craft a deal with a dude in India, have 3 tonnes of spices delivered to my garage
>Day 1. Excited. Begin bagging up ready to sell.
>Day 2. Go to garage. Lose will to live as I watch a rat run out of a hole it gnawed in my wares
So now what? Is it possible that I'd get into trouble for selling food laced with rat shit and disease? Should I just throw it away and kill myself?

Attached: fuck life.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/EU-NOP-Certified-Organic-Turmeric_60803646817.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.6.7b505a49FsFhaB&s=p
alibaba.com/showroom/bulk-indian-spices.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/Indian-Yellow-Turmeric-Spice-For-Sale_62004457573.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.42.7fc76778jtBEjF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you think other and bigger food warehouses dont have rats you are naive. Just get some rat traps, non chemical of course

> Slut

What do you think happened to it before you bought it!

>Finally craft a deal with a dude in India, have 3 tonnes of spices delivered to my garage

buying spices from random indian guy in tons... god had a good laughter

dont trust indians

what did you pay for it - bulk storage in a garage is asking for trouble. seperate packages, you can then at least see whats been ate. BUT if they've figured theres food there, you fucked. check also, no pajeets hidden in pile. Plus side, rats probably ate the mice
lmao

>what did you pay for it
less than you might imagine. a thousand pounds per tonne. that's 1 million grams, and i can sell 10g for £1. at least, i can if it's not infested with fucking ratshit plague.
>asking for trouble
putting a bag of spice in my garage is asking for trouble? well fuck it all then. i'll just spend my macdonalds paycheque on alcohol and wage myself into the grave.
>no pajeets hidden in pile
nyoh my god, brb checking

if you only lose a max amount of 1000 pounds it's not too bad is it. Seperate the parts you have left into categories. From very usable all the way to unusable. Seal the useable parts in a vacuum sealer and check if that's better for storage. It contains the smells of the herbs. Don't sell the unusable part, just throw it away. You'll probably get to sell more than 50-70%, so you'll have your money back to buy somewhere else if you take nice margins. Don't give up, but do more research

ugh, yeah i'll have to do something like this inevitably i think. i can't just take the loss and bin the lot. it'd cost me fucking hundreds just to have someone come and dispose of 3 fucking tonnes of the stuff.
so what happens if someone contracts toxic death disorder as a result of eating my spices? wouldn't that yield prison sentences?

Look if it's possible to get tested by some lab, doesn't have to be so expensive, just keep the documents/proof secured. Test every category you'll be trying to sell. By now there is no proof you knew about rats in the first place, you just received a shipment of spices, got it checked by the labaratory and found nothing extraordinary.

That's a fat rat if it weights 3 tonnes now.

What kinds of spices? How did it make it through customs? Most countries have laws against import plant parts like that

turmeric is the one which got shitted by rodents. i didn't even question whether it'd be a problem to import it, i just paid and it arrived...

it's not hard to find suppliers btw, just don't ever pay anything like the asking price and order in huge bulk, the profits seem substantial. well, seemed.
alibaba.com/product-detail/EU-NOP-Certified-Organic-Turmeric_60803646817.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.6.7b505a49FsFhaB&s=p

There’s probably been more than 1 rat in that stuff along with plenty of other vermin between your place, India, and wherever the spices actually came from. I’d be more worried about pesticides, probably fucking rat poison in it anyway desu.

Mostly funposting user, but I’d get it lab tested at least, bake it into the price, and use it as a selling point.

Can you tell me more about your supplier or where to find someone reliable with high quality herbs?
How did you import that stuff?
I'd like to sell spice in my home country, but on a smaller scale.

just shop around dude, there are loads of suppliers online. alibaba isn't a bad place to start, although you'll pay more buying from there.
loads of them dude...
alibaba.com/showroom/bulk-indian-spices.html

and i'm not kidding when i talk of 100 x profits. supermarkets chuck out tiny little jars of the stuff for a quid a piece, it's insane profit. what i'd planned was to sell spice mixes pre-made for specific dishes. people will pay silly money for "hurr best organic chicken wing bbq have fun with friends spice mix" on ebay.

here, 1k usd per tonne.
alibaba.com/product-detail/Indian-Yellow-Turmeric-Spice-For-Sale_62004457573.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.42.7fc76778jtBEjF
it claims that you need to order 100 tonnes minimum, but just haggle and you'll get what you want eventually.

>this thread

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 171K)

Probably already had fecal matter from the time the Indians touched it
You know they clean their butt with their hand and water after taking a shit and rarely use soap?

don't you have food inspection requiring a certificate for you so you can sell these online in UK ?

honestly this sounds to me like a /sci/ question- you want to find out what to do to a ton of spice to make it safe but not ruin the flavor

>laws against import plant parts
Countries have laws against importing live plants. There are almost no laws about importing spices since they are usually nonviable.

One notable exception: poppyseed has to be roasted before import, because the poppies that are grown to make it are opium poppies.

TBQPH OP, your "spices" are probably 90% floor sweepings (contains: rat droppings, Indian poop, random urine samples from sum yung guise) and only 10% actual plant matter.

Attached: 1559912456699.png (798x1174, 1.21M)

how do you even ship a ton of something lel...how much did the transport cost?

I don't know about the Uk but in the US things that large come by boat. But basically you pay the cost of how ever much of a shipping container you fill up. It's about $2k for a full shipping container to the US. I would imagine a ton only fills up half a shipping container

>trying to sleep
>hear noises from garage
>kind of muffled
>wake up and make way there
>look around
>one of the containers is making noise
>sounds like....talking?
>break open container
>spice spills everywhere
>entire garage know reeks of curry....and...feces?
>there is a man clutching a cellphone and has feces caked over most of his body
>moaning "sirs please to buy the LINKs mooning any day now sirs" as he violently shits himself

it will happen and you brought this onto yourself.

How do you know the rat was diseased?

>Slut ID
Even Jow Forums is telling you that you should buy those kneepads.

>not hiring a cat
dog lovers smdh

cats you dumb nigger

>buy cat
>pisses on your herbs
Absolute state of cat autists

it secret ingredient
>not selling bathwater

Attached: 1566318166393.jpg (239x211, 7K)

do you have them on the floor of the garage? how retarded are you mate?

Why the fuck u buying plants nigga just buy shitcoins like the rest of us

>supermarkets chuck out tiny little jars of the stuff for a quid a piece, it's insane profit. what i'd planned was to sell spice mixes pre-made for specific dishes

user. They charge those prices because nobody (in the west) buys spices. Nobody cooks.
They have to charge that kind of price to justify taking up the shelf space and the few people who do buy it are only doing so because they are to stupid or don't trust online sources.

Restaurants (the main buyers) don't buy spices from super markets. They have private supermarkets where they pay the same price you do for bulk shit.

Attached: 1563058212239.png (622x768, 472K)

i hope so

Top kek

It kept talking about buying chainlink probably

>nobody cooks
wut

Yes. Nobody cooks.
Uber Eats, Door Dash, Amazon Pantry, Instacart.
Everyone is moving away from the kitchen, college apartments are being built without them.

Restaurants are booming, supermarkets are dying.

hahahaha nope
groceries are now able to be delivered too
sure is great cooking a weeks worth of meals for the price of one from grubhub

this is bullshit bro. i cook every meal from scratch, from base ingredients.
you wouldn't put inferior fuel into your car, why put it literally into yourself? you're literally made from the things you eat. i for one would happily spend a few quid to avoid turning into a burger. good food is the one damn thing i'll happily spend money on.

heh

>nobody cooks
This is why cooking at home and things like HelloFresh are taking off right?
Nobody cares about some idiot college kids, they’re not the market for supermarket goers.

Attached: 1565132866298.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>Yes. Nobody cooks.
>Uber Eats, Door Dash, Amazon Pantry, Instacart.
Enjoy your diabetes/cancer

Attached: tw-oBcQI_400x400[1].jpg (318x318, 12K)

>what i'd planned was to sell spice mixes pre-made for specific dishes. people will pay silly money for "hurr best organic chicken wing bbq have fun with friends spice mix" on ebay.
this. i remember you posted about your business plan on biz a few months ago. liked your idea. you will make it bro. just sell the rat poop infested herbs. no one will notice. if all your customers die they wont be able to trace it back to you.

>Probably already had fecal matter from the time the Indians touched it
exactly. indians wipe their ass with their hands after they shit in the street and dont wash. they had to touch all those spices. just sell it all bro.

yeah dude that was me. everything is impossible, we're doomed to mcd's for life. but thankyou for your support. still trying to make it.

Audibly kek'd

kys zoomer

What if Indian spices have own taste because aroma is unleashed by chemical reaction with fecal matter

whereabouts (approx) are you, you tard ? You need to get that shit out of the garage ASA-fucking-P - its now a feature on Rat Radar - if near Big City, you can rent proper food storage space. This are usually refrigerated, which you think you don't need. Prob being, you do, because EVERY other form of storage will suffer from pests, or, won't let you in the fucking door with a giant pile of rat attractor. Before you can use garage as food storage, you need to make rat proof(er), as best as - maybe got an idea, depends location, drop us an email at bongport at cock.li by interest. But srs, get that the fuck out of the garage before your neighbors start ringing EV complaining about the plague

who were/are you planning to sell to?

Pajeet-Pilled

I do cook. Just because you waste your money eating delivery food every day like a retard that doesn't mean everyone does.