Halal guys x IB cuck

>Investment banker
>6 am work to 10pm
>Not doing too well at work
>Can get fired anytime
>Gold digger GF
Eating fucking Halal Guys at 2nd/14th far from my peers for breakfast. Any other biz investment bankers that didn’t make it?

Attached: 9A6AFF80-03E3-4815-86B4-797B0FB1C419.jpg (750x553, 572K)

Damn nigga I want some halal guys now

It is never late for God’s mercy. Accept Islam and become the Halal Guy yourself.

Which investment bank? I'm also in NYC

The sauce is shit. Meat is shit.
Clearly you never had good kebabs and garlic sauce before. Get some in Israel. While at it, visit COTI head office and say Hi to the Game Changers of the Internet.

Did you know that early investor of them are locking up their tokens for even longer then initially agreed? If that’s not Bullish I don’t know what is.

Attached: 482C4B5C-5191-4232-A3E5-CDA3004CA4A5.jpg (1400x787, 132K)

>Gold digger GF
Only a bag of Mitx will satisfy her need longterm. And if she stops diggin’ your gold she’s probably sucking another niggas dick.

>halal for breakfast
What the fuck is wrong with you? Halal Guys sucks by the way there are way better spots all around the city that aren't fast food tier.

I am at Encourage capital. Currently working on to bring clean energy financing Solutions to pajeets. Im back at office, need to bow again and swallow jizz. Where are you?

I have chosen management consulting instead of IB. Thinking about trying to get into private equity later on, but im not sure if im even gonna make it in MC

This isn't even good shilling it's just sad.

>Any other biz investment bankers that didn’t make it?

I’m at wallstreet, building a crypto portfolio. I’ve been hearing a lot about xFutures and OKEX recently. apparently some wallstreet guys have a way in with OKEX and got tipped to make easy money with there events. Its all a insiders job.

calling it out just gives them more exposure dumb black fuck

Oh yeah you might wanna dump your gf OP. Do you really see yourself wifing up a gold digger? If the answer is no then you are wasting your time and your money

>naming your company when there’s only 18 employees (2 associates)

I used to be a banker user. Always list out three companies to give an idea of where you work at, never list one

TOPKEK he fucked up there. And calling out pajeets while his bosses are pajeets.

>YOU ARE FIRED

You don’t Like Coti?
I have a significant bag, so don’t fud my bag user or I’ll find you.
Coti is one of the best and solid companies out there. Plus being Jewish is a pro

Op, protip

Why not use your IB / energy backgrounds to get into a project finance group at a commercial bank. You’ll be making ~$160-180k / yr with a 15-30% bonus plus the hours will be fine and the risk of fire is extremely low. Commercial banks badly need ppl with those skills but they all continue to climb the IB ladder, continuing to hate their life. You could use the extra time to get a better gf + figure out how to make more streams of income so you’re not stuck in banking hell

Bitcloud Pro to make it. They even have a lottery going on now for millions $$$. Odd are better than the powerbowl.

Or wagecuck all your pathetic life.

You choose

Attached: B7428EB8-485A-4FB7-9AC7-FF0B63499222.jpg (891x1280, 222K)

Sekiro is shit

It is Bitcloudiro.

Going to eat a baconator every day this week to counter you mudrats out.

>investing in israel coins
the track record of israeli coins is not good user
bancor and stox are two prime examples but there are probably many more

Attached: 14283716253920.jpg (1162x850, 365K)

Don’t work for Jews, invest in Jews: invest in COTI

Attached: BAA7656B-CE69-4F6C-AF04-FCFB4D4D7C0C.jpg (640x326, 32K)

you're dumb as shit, it was a refreshing spin on the fromsoft formula

Could be worse guy

I joined a fun fintech startup that has hired so many bankers over the past tow years its now a snakepit where people get fired weekly and you can't trust anyone in case they try and fuck you over

What the fuck is wrong with bankers, tech industry people aren't like this at all. You guys suck

Halal Guys isn't very good compared to other nameless halal carts. The best ones I've had are on... 111th Broadway, and... somewhere in Soho. It's been a while.

But if you have the time, Turco (or is it Turko?) is a nice Mediterranean place on 44th and 9th avenue with some delicious bread for a dollar and that kind of plate for $10. Every time I'm back in the city, I have to go there.

Get some quality kebab mate your pic looks shit, also get a BPRO bag — get some money and buy better food for yourself damn

>Halal
Why do you support animal cruelty?

Halal Guys is GOAT. That white sauce is legendary.

Jow Forums pls go. Halal is more humane than mainstream methods

That looks like dogs food
Disgusting

sirs, when are institutions gonna pump my bags

*also, what have you guys heard regarding Tether and the NYAG?