The FX is the Formula 1 of financial markets. Crypto is at best the junior roller derby

The FX is the Formula 1 of financial markets. Crypto is at best the junior roller derby.

Attached: FOREX-580-1.jpg (580x320, 37K)

Do you trade in forex

Yes, I do indeed.

No way, if you did you would know that crypto is the Formula of trading and Forex the slow ass Vigo in terms of speed.
I trade Forex from time to time and sometimes I have to literally wait MONTHS for my trade to play out, meanwhile in crypto it takes hours or sometimes a few days.

>No way, if you did you would know that crypto is the Formula of trading and Forex the slow ass Vigo in terms of speed.
Not really I more than 10x one of my accounts in 3 days.

>I trade Forex from time to time and sometimes I have to literally wait MONTHS for my trade to play out, meanwhile in crypto it takes hours or sometimes a few days.
Then you are doing something wrong.

imagine if crypto had a period when the trading would stop because of lunch break.

>Not really I more than 10x one of my accounts in 3 days
Mhm

No such thing though. Who told you that?
Now imagine if the forex had a period when trading flattens because a couple of exchanges decided to turn on the bots?

I used to think Forex was super legit, not a bunch of gambling degenerates and thousands of pajeets. Then I started working for a Forex broker. I could not have been more wrong.

>Then I started working for a Forex broker.
Which one? If it was some run of the mill B booking broker, then no wonder.
I doubt pajeets trade in the forex. They can't shill there and they would be wiped out in less than 24hrs.

You should try a True ECN broker.

We have STP and ECN books.

>We have STP and ECN books.
Most having ECN books doesn't mean you are true ECN. If the broker is still taking part in some of the trades you are not True ECN. Also, what was the daily volume there?? Try a big one where you get to trade against hedge funds and that sort of thing.

Capital and daily profit?

We don't touch those orders at all, they get sent straight to market. Believe it or not it's a decent sized, fully regulated broker. And not with some shitty Caribbean island regulator either lol. Not gonna say which one obviously.

There's definitely money to be made though. Once you've found a good trader you can actually expect a relatively safe 5-10% per month. Problem is people get too greedy and are generally a bit stupid.

Around $15k total and daily I pull between $300 and $500 on average.

>We don't touch those orders at all, they get sent straight to market.
Then what was the problem with it?

>Once you've found a good trader you can actually expect a relatively safe 5-10% per month. Problem is people get too greedy and are generally a bit stupid.
Yes, that's why +95% of trades eider give up or go broke.

The problem with what? You doubted my claim we had a true ECN book and I refuted that point that's all.

You said you thought the forex was legit until you started working for a broker.

Legit in terms of shall we say the caliber of people trading. Yes there are people who make decent money. But for every one of those there are hundreds of people who can barely operate a computer thinking they're gonna become millionaires overnight. Even the average biztard seems to be more money savvy.

Well, that's good news for people who actually knows this stuff, isn't it?

Your true enemies are the liquidity providers and banks fren, the peasants are just canon fodder.

What leverage do you use?

Im 10xing not 2xing

I spend 300$ on food a day

Come back when you have real money poser

>not a bunch of gambling degenerates and thousands of pajeets
By that do you mean the broker side or the trader side?

>I spend 300$ on food a day
Do you have a family to support or do you just eat out at faggy restarants every day?

>The FX is the Formula 1 of financial markets
Why, because banks can hit you like a freight train out of no where and all the money is made up and the rules don't matter?

>just make 3% a day goy, its so easy

If you are constantly holding your entire balance as margin, you'll eventually loose it all.

Yes, that's what banks are busy doing. Stop hunting on the foreign exchange.