TFW literally dead

TFW literally dead
no trading other than bot against himself

Attached: V-ID_blockchain_-logo.png (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/TOTAL2/vEnu8oan-High-probability-that-Alts-will-moon-around-Mid-september/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just wait till they get on a decent exchange. Will happen in September.

I can verify with my eyes that I am financially ruined.

We told you that it was a scam.

JUST

if anyone is still holding this atleast hold for new exchange listing for a 15-20% pump then sell it all don't be stupid and hold bags in something that has nothing coming up after the new exchange

CNN Fake news reported enjoy ban everyone knows VIDT is the next LINK......fag

Attached: 31090b1c7d553e6c907b3e021d80471175e10f0b29522c4e53b4c232de3219bf.jpg (227x222, 9K)

LMFAO.....anyone who says this is a scam is literally retarded.

We tried to tell you newfags this was nothing more than the biz pump and dump of the week. Why didn't you listen? This is the fate of all low volume idex shitcoins.

How so? Flavor of the month shitcoin.

EVERYTHING eth token related starts on Idex retard. Look at the fundamentals partners and revenue producibg cluents. You shit heads always cry scam on new legit projects then miss the huge X10 to X15 pumps thst seemingly come out of nowhere while smart investors head and accumulated beforehand. All you do is chase pumps while i buy the fear. Retard.

besides not being able to write properly you seriously should reconsider your method of investing. 'muh funamentals' 'muh partnerships' this was every shitcoin ever before they dumped 98%. if you did not buy between 0.0002 and 0.00025 you have not bought 'fear' and you have already missed the pump all you are doing now is buying the bags of those who bought to late

Rekted and Verified with eyes

Because it's probably the only coin who have a revenue stream and real client.

Pullllease. Stop trying to make yourself feel better for selling the crash before the tier 1 exchange listing. Vidt is a long hold. Unless you sold therecent top at 50 cents or wgatever it reached to parlay into something else, stfu and move along. And f you seriously believe this is dead then i have nothing to say to you.

Me too, me too...

>has one of the most intuitive usecases possible for a blockchain that solves a billion dollar issue that plagues businesses across the planet.
>has huge clients and is one of the few alt coins that isn't vaporware.
>a team that meets every target on the roadmap consistently and keeps the lines of communication open between them and their investors.
>monthly buybacks and burns.
>tokens will be tradable for company stock next year.
>because of this there is speculative value for the token that's also backed by actual revenue.
>$5mm market cap.
Jesus Christ lads how are people not jumping on this, if the market stagnates its still an easy 10x, granted its probably a 2 year hodl at worst. Is there something ive missed? What reason is there that this wont at least hit a 50mm mc within 12 months?
I'm honestly starting to think that the people on this board who are calling this a PnD/scam/ whatever are the same assblasted faggots that bought link at $4 who lick clean Sirgay's arsehole after he shits out 700k onto binance literally every week with no communication. Fucking subhuman moonboys.

How much VIDT to make it by eoy?

the answer my friend is blowing in the wind

verify with eyes

Attached: 1558041883082.png (996x1000, 314K)

50% of the whole supply.

Hard to say but i think at least .80-$1 EOY isnt unreasonable. All the hints point to binance as the tier one exchange, this will drastically reduce the barrier of entry for normies. Couple that with the buybacks this will pump like crazy.

also there's a very good chance alts in general will moon this time next month.
tradingview.com/chart/TOTAL2/vEnu8oan-High-probability-that-Alts-will-moon-around-Mid-september/

these retards fudding this project have all a bag of VIDT
wait till it begins rising again, vidtthreads will pop up left and right and everybody will write "muh told u so" "u believed the fud xdd"
its always the same, i bought when it crabbed at 6c and made vidt threads here and there and most people just ignored or fudded them
then it started to rise again and EVERYBODY on biz said that its the best project etc
its always teh fucking same here dude, dont bother posting threads about vidt, everybody with a brain knows its a legit project and currently heavily undervalued

Attached: 1528316207260.png (280x300, 96K)

>Heavily undervalued
Uh, ok buddy.

do fags unironically get a dopamine hit when you throw around terms like FOTM? kek

they are literally the only crypto with a verifiable income stream, which is damn near doubling every month

IDEX wallet is shrinking meaning people are accumulating and soon the bot market maker will have none left

You're right man, its the same old shit. If anything it's unironically bullish that there's barely any threads about it atm, people are still accumulating.
>IDEX wallet is shrinking meaning people are accumulating and soon the bot market maker will have none left
this

shut up pajeet

this is such a bearish post

whatever i dont care
i made my point and youre just shittalking

binance is a dying exchange. not at all what it used to be. does anyone even trade there anymore? I don't.

Normies and leddit do, iirc binance is the third ranked exchange.

$30 EOY

Attached: v-id.png (607x513, 106K)

normies and leddit left the market a while ago. that's kind of my point. binance has no shame anymore and will list any old shitcoin. add to that the fact that they are closing their doors to US customers, who make up the bulk of their trading base. it's dead. makes no difference anymore whether or not a shitcoin gets a binance listing.

They are all law abiding burger cucks. It's going down hard soon.

u guys all wanna buy the next ans. this is what that feels like, that feeling of buying ans for sub $3, link $.25, eth ect.
nubiz think its just "yep this will 100% moon so i'm all in with no doubts tehe"!?
naw there is always constant fud from brainlets and shills only thing you can do is go with your gut instinct bros - deep down your already know whats going to happen to vidt goodluck

Attached: 846.png (680x671, 157K)

you're a retard. do the math on the tokenomics and you'll see that it's already overvalued. tokens that are live don't pump like those that haven't released product yet. there's a reason for that newfag. don't talk to me about ants and .25 link like you were here. there are no oldfags around who take this kind of utility token bullshit seriously. we are a long way from a proper altszn anyway.

who

whales have still been accumulating check the top wallets

i've been through 3 cycles of ur type of idiot already m8. goodluck with you tokenomics! maybe next go round u will get a bit of understanding on how things work :-)

Attached: 1566107182930.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

goingly to the binances soon sirs

indeedingly sirs they have all a bag

comfiest hold on crypto.

you're the kind of guy who spent 2018 buying VET. I know how things work. we can see the numbers this project is doing and the burn isn't bullish enough to pump like you want it to pump. the network has a fair valuation on it now, we aren't going to ignore the numbers and pump it for newfags just cause.

Only 15% of binances total traffic comes from the US, of that many are certainly capable and willing of use a VPN. To say that such a fraction will cripple a coins pump is nonsense. Furthermore it will likely be adopted to other exchanges in the future, binance is merely a stepping stone to increase availability.

show me the math then, you do realize that the value of the coin doesnt depend solely on the tokenomics alone, due to its usecase there is certainly speculative value to it considering one will be able to trade it for actual stocks in the future.

1 dollar EOY is literally huge fud. Bitcoin will be 20 to 30k usd by then and VIDT will be on Binance and will be past 3 dollars easily.

kek. BTC isn't going to be 20-30k by EOY.

WRONG.......I have been in crypto since 2015 and its about trends come and go. In 2016 and 2017 it was masternodes and privacy coins. 2029 and 2020 will be elite utillity tokens and DAG based platforms. Learn to adapt or gtfo.

I've been around since the beginning more or less. pulling out for long periods of time. I remember when btc was just a poorly documented git repo. you're right about each wave bringing new trends, and to be honest with you I agree that elite utility tokens will run hard, but I'm not convinced this is one of them. we aren't as close to a proper altszn as a lot of fags want to believe. when the time comes, it will be clearer which alts are the ones to ride. no need to accumulate while BTC chops and drops for the next 6 months.

While we're on the topic which utility tokens would you recommend other than vidt?
Alts might start pumping sooner than you think lad.

I don't think so. there will always be alts making gains, but the real thing happens at the end of the parabola, which we aren't even close to imo. give it another year or two.

>what is 2016 january-march

you can 3-4x your BTC EZ next 2 months if you aren't retarded. dominance will drop to 53%

real alt cycle starts 2020 eoy

ok, but it will be the major alts that go first, IDEX shitcoins last if you're lucky enough to have it trickle down that far. so why buy now?

you can even check telecoin

big alts 1.5 - 2x max
vidt can 10x+ if they list it on a binance but yes it's a gamble