High IQ Linkers get in!

We (I) only know about the ''Initial implementation with SWIFT''. We (I) know what Sergey wanted from swift (in 2017). The ability to input critical financial data into a smart contract and the ability for a smart contract to send payments to any bank.

We (I) don't know what SWIFT wants from Sergey, right? People at swift saw a larger opportunity with the Chain Link technology. They want to turn it ''into a larger implementation for both SWIFT and multiple large institutions''.

Anyone know what they mean by this? The Chain Link team could very well be under non-disclosure agreement about this. SWIFT is pretty bullish on SIBOS 2019, calling it the most revolutionary technology showoff yet etc.. (not a quote).

youtube.com/watch?v=8f0KJc4Lj3Y&t=2s

Attached: Sergey on SWIFT.jpg (1599x607, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/sensemaker-trust-and-identity-in-multi-clouds-2164
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/open-banking-the-brand,-the-challenges-and-the-future-2304
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/iso-20022-for-payments-2242
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/swift-gpi-your-guide-to-the-new-era-of-global-payments-2177
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/iso-20022-for-payments-2250
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/fx-innovators-hear-from-the-fintechs-planning-to-transform-the-fx-markets-2050
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/top-tips-for-a-smooth-gpi-onboarding-2190
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/swift-gpi-revealing-the-roadmap-2179
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/the-future-of-banking-2155
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/further-unfolding-the-benefits-of-dlt-solutions-across-existing-and-new-environments-2280
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/platform-evolution-in-an-api-centric-world-2224
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/swift-gpi-meets-iso-20022-reducing-friction-further-2265
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/swift-gpi-linking-swift-gpi-with-trade-platforms-–-the-results-2188
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/distributed-ledgers-buildings-blocks-for-innovation-2291
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/dlt-in-2019-unlocking-the-potential-for-dlt-to-transform-market-infrastructure-2318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We (I) only know about the ''Initial implementation with SWIFT''.
The plan is to have Smart Contracts interact with ISO20022 messages. This enables more automation and faster payments. Financial Markets will speed up as a result and SWIFT can even monetize on that through having a big stake in the chainlink network.

>We (I) don't know what SWIFT wants from Sergey, right?
its a symbiotic relationship between SmartContracts and SWIFT.

The got their own decentralized oracle network called stp (swift transfer protocol) from sergey.
Same as link, but with a different token
/thread

High IQ != linkers

Why the fuck would he do that instead of integrating the two?

they'll tell you on plebbit

>plebbit
Yeah, no.

>its a symbiotic relationship between SmartContracts and SWIFT.
how autist a man can be?

Research gpi Link OP. If there's a smartcontract.com product being released at SIBOS this year, that's the only thing that makes sense.
Also bear in mind that it's a long shot considering how young the Chainlink network is.

>chainlink must be in a NDA with swift
>chainlink has a poc with swift at sibos
>chain.link website: we are working with swift
>nda...
op you see where im going with this?

Back to Africa.

holy shit stfu with ur scam

>calling it the most revolutionary technology showoff yet etc.. (not a quote).
what do you mean? have they called it the most revolutionary or not? what do mean "not a quote"?

Good point
Never heard about this.
Yea good input thanks

''This year’s conference theme – thriving in a hyper-connected world – recognises the challenges and opportunities that mass digitisation and data-driven relationships present for the Sibos community.

With 2019 set to be the most engaging, innovative and ambitious Sibos to date, this is your chance to network, meet new partners and customers, and be part of the ultimate financial services event of the year. '' - sibos.com

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2048x1152, 864K)

It's possible I'm retarded, but this suggests that the whole thing would be chainlink's jam, but they're not going to be there. Swift will be.... Are we talking an acquisition here? Or just a surprise? I'm a little confused.

I’ve been reading threads like this for 3 years and I only have 1,000 link. I’m the lieutenant Dan of the link marines

Same but 5k lmao

It could be SWIFT and SmartContract.com have been working on a totally new system/product/tech that has not yet been revealed. Combining things from Chain Link and the smartest people of SWIFT. The PoC will be in sep. It will revolutionize the financial industry.

But im just thinking out loud here.

Asinine. Academic pattern recognition and prediction have little to do with understanding the hysterical dilation trends of deranged trannies.

It is likely that Swift have close ties and maybe even are founding one or more of the Startups that Oracle is helping to get started with chainlink. This Would make sense if you are Swift and want to get started early with CL but still fly under the radar.

if this is they case then why own link when everyone will use gpi?

Web3 only just finished and here you all are winding up for the same deluded shit. Im all in Link and believe fully we are all gonna make it but for fuck sake. Can we all calm down and let september come and go. 2 fucking years of this bullshit. Can we instigate redacted again. Just until the last few days before sibos

wont happen. Its a cycle user buys link. cant stop talking about link.. Shills it to a nulinker. Old user shuts up and nu linker wont. rinse and repeat

lmao nulinkers are cute

* Sensemaker: Trust & Identity in Multi-clouds *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/sensemaker-trust-and-identity-in-multi-clouds-2164
Sept 23 13:30-14:00
Working with IBM research (Potential hidden wolpert connection. Be on the lookout for any familiar language), discussing decentralized business models enabled by blockchain, artificial intelligence, and IOT. Definitely worth looking at.

* Open Banking - The brand, the challenges and the future *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/open-banking-the-brand,-the-challenges-and-the-future-2304
Sept 23 9:30 - 9:50
ACCENTURE's (familiar name) managing director Andrew McFarlane discusses open banking. Think PSD2 and ISO 20022. Definitely worth watching to look for key buzzwords

* ISO 20022 for Payments *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/iso-20022-for-payments-2242
Sept 23 9:45 -10:15
Discusses migrating to ISO 20022. It's topically interesting, but I wouldn't expect LINK or SmartContract to crop up here.

* SWIFT gpi: Your guide to the new era of global payments *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/swift-gpi-your-guide-to-the-new-era-of-global-payments-2177
Sept 23 10:00 - 10:45
SWIFT gpi and open banking. Talking about moving to a complementary services that build on gpi. Additional services that they're developing will be mentioned. Watch here to look for the right key words. We may find something.

* ISO 20022 for Payments *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/iso-20022-for-payments-2250
Sept 23 13:15 - 13:45
ISO 20022 migration changes. Similar to the previous talk with the same name. same guy too. I believe that this is the same speech done for people that have conflicting schedules.

>Venerable OD

* FX innovators: Hear from the FINTechs planning to transform the FX markets *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/fx-innovators-hear-from-the-fintechs-planning-to-transform-the-fx-markets-2050
Sept 23 14:30 - 15:15
The talk is about open, transparent, liquid, and efficient finance/banking. sound familiar? Sounds like the open banking initiative for PSD2. The details on this page hint that "crypto-currencies may yet turn the FX markets upside down. But there are plenty of innovations available already..." This leads me to believe that we won't see anything important here. Worth being aware of

* Top tips for a smooth gpi onboarding *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/top-tips-for-a-smooth-gpi-onboarding-2190
Sept 23 14:45 - 15:15
SWIFT and a GPI member discuss the onboarding process. Will probably not see a mention of LINK here.

* SWIFT gpi instant payments - Making instant cross-border payments a reality *
Sept 23 16:15 -16:45
This is the event that caught my eye.
"Last year ar Sibos, we showed how...SWIFT gpi" "Since then, other banks and Market infrastructures have been tapping into this possibility"
Worth checking out.

* SWIFT gpi: Revealing the Roadmap *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/swift-gpi-revealing-the-roadmap-2179
Sept 24 9:15 -10:45
HIGHLY INTERESTING. This is the first time in the SIBOS sessions that I've seen them use "gpi link" instead of just "gpi".

* The future of Banking *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/the-future-of-banking-2155
Sept 24 11:00 - 12:00
Discusses Blockchain. Worth reading the details and maybe watching. More of a discussion of possibilities than implementations

>Venerable OD

* Further unfolding the benefits of DLT solutions across existing and new environments *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/further-unfolding-the-benefits-of-dlt-solutions-across-existing-and-new-environments-2280
Sept 24 12:15 - 13:00
Talks about "newly established DLT solutions", "DLT operating models related to securities" "one concrete example to be debated amongst others will be the custody agnostic securities lending solution on the R3 Corda blockchain platform"
This has a very real chance of discussing LINK or an asset that uses it. Consider that LINK is a middleware option for R3 Corda.

* Platform evolution in an API-centric world *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/platform-evolution-in-an-api-centric-world-2224
Sept 25 9:00 - 9:45
API ecosystem of Swift. Not expecting much here.

* SWIFT gpi meets ISO 20022: Reducing friction further *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/swift-gpi-meets-iso-20022-reducing-friction-further-2265
Sept 25 12:15 - 12:45
Find out how SWIFT gpi and ISO 20022 go hand in hand. Worth watching.

* SWIFT gpi: Linkkng SWIFT gpi with trade platforms - The results *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/swift-gpi-linking-swift-gpi-with-trade-platforms-–-the-results-2188
Sept 25 15:45 - 16:15
>* The most interesting one so far *
"Featuring input from PoC participants, join us" includes live demo of PoC

* Distributed Ledgers: Buildings Blocks for Innovation *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/distributed-ledgers-buildings-blocks-for-innovation-2291
Sept 26 10:00 -10:45
Discusses DLT AND "Smart Contracts". It seems to heavily favor the benefits of Smart contracts and DLT. Definitely watch.

>Venerable OD

* DLT in 2019: Unlocking the potential for DLT to transform market infrastructure *
sibos.com/conference/sessions/2019/dlt-in-2019-unlocking-the-potential-for-dlt-to-transform-market-infrastructure-2318
Sept 26 14:30 - 15:15
DLT, actual adoption, and "smart contracts". Definitely worth watching. The distinctly uncapitalized version here has me curious about the previous event.

Closing remarks:
There were mant conferences about SWIFT gpi and ISO 20022 that I did not include and a lot over AI. SWIFT is talking a lot about these topics and DLT. On thr 25th there was a talk about the "fourth industrial revolution", but I didn't include it because it seemed more focused on AI than smart contracts.

These are the ones that we must get eyes on

>SWIFT gpi: Revealing the Roadmap
>Further unfolding the benefits of DLT solutions across existing and new environments
>SWIFT gpi: Linking SWIFT gpi with trade platforms - The results
>Distributed Ledgers: Building Blocks for Innovation
>DLT in 2019 Unlocking the Potential for DLT to transform market infrastructure.
They either use unusual verbage or specifically implicate groups that have or would work closely with the Smart Contract Team

>Venerable OD

thanks for posting all of these. i'll be interested to see how it all plays out for link

You don't have to be a dick, I'm just spitballing, and I admitted my ignorance. Why would you click on the thread, see it's people bouncing ideas, and contribute nothing of value?