Teva

Buy this company and hold it you crypto hoes.

You have been warned.

Attached: Teva.png (720x480, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zhesW-iphc
qtrade.io/market/CRUZ_BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tel aviv, lol theyre fucking jews

I'm holding 30k of this shit

Average price per share of $15

Hold, Berkshire bought at around your price.

You bought at around 4-6x forward pe.
NOW it's at 2-3.

It's a steal atm.

Keep holding, in a while it should go to 60/share

Why

Attached: 1566193603554.png (853x480, 390K)

I mean... Based on the limited research I've done so far, they're jews in pharma. The second most jewed industry out there. They make generics of complex drugs. This seems insanely undervalued, and with the way the political situation is headed, pharma patents and pricing will likely get shit all over in the near future, requiring generic companies, who are morally bankrupt (jews), to fill the gap. I don't know where the catch is.

Teva makes my generic adderall

Id buy this shit if i had money

I have 10k shares of amrn btw. Buy amrn if you can

Most countries require the health system to purchase generics.

This is not coca cola. This is the electric company.

Most people have no choice. In the states, no one gives a shit who made their generic.
Teva is the number 1 co in world. The jews sell drugs hand over fist. Boomers are dying. This fuckers about to moon

How to buy shares plox

>Teva
>not Novocure
Come on now

You should not buy stocks before you go down a rabbit hole of knowledge.

Research Robin hood.

Buy and dont sell for a while..like 2-5 years

>Novocure
Everyone loves this in last year.

Buy high and sell low once that fucker crashes.

Forward growth is fucked, no earnings.

You're an idiot lol.
They're literally hiring fifty new MDs as Medical Science liasons in ~15 US states. If that doesn't tell you how bullish they are on their pipeline, you might want to withdraw everything you got and roll it into a nice little savings account with that 1.5% interest rate. As for Teva, it can't compete with Indian generics. The quality is slightly better, but the price is significantly higher. The whole pharmaceutical landscape in Israel is changing towards higher value products (Mazor Robotics aquisition by Medtronic last year, etc...). Look at what people at Technion are partnered with to understand where future opportunities will lie.

israeli jew here, teva isnt new, why the sudden "its gonna moon" mentality?

Attached: 1317442085992.jpg (800x900, 70K)

Novocure seems like if you're not already on it though, you've missed the boat. I can get 13x as many shares of Teva. I can't find much on their moves, but logic dictates that the demand for their products will increase dramatically with the aging population and the legislative moves stateside. We may get 4 more years of trump, but after that, and possibly before, it will be Dems. They'll socialize everything they can get their fingers on, which bodes well for an inexpensive medical company. Not so much for one reaching for the stars and innovating, no?

>stocks

Attached: 1566018121981.jpg (1200x630, 257K)

>he doesn't have a diverse portfolio
many such cases

Number 1 generic co in world.

You think people want to pay for higher cost identical drugs...yup, you deserve shity returns on investment

Its undervalued

fun fact teva is nature in hebrew
that was your daily hebrew lesson of the day goyim

Hush up while the adults are talking.

18 and under, stick with alt coins

JUST
U
S
T

Revenue is falling off the cliff and they have 28 billion (yes billion) in debt. Sometimes there are reasons for price going down hard

Attached: Teva.png (1780x789, 94K)

t-thanks..

Dont buy, remember that it was selling at 7$ in a few years.

Screen cap this

I can confirm, my grandma uses TEVA medicines.

I'm not trying to offend you or put salt in your wounds if you're holding it. All I'm saying is that the picture is not so rosy for TEVA, and there is a reason price is going down

>not so rosy
I dont buy companies when it's all daisies and roses.

I invest when there is blood in the streets and everyone is running screaming bloody murder.

If you want rosy, buy into Amazon at today's prices

all in Tether, got it.

I think they almost bankrupted few years ago

I bought 500 shares @ $7.40 because of you Tevanon. Dont let me down.

Hold for at the very least 2 years. Dont be a short term cuck.

In investing its said "you can't expect to get 9 women pregnant and have a baby in 1 month.

Btw, I started buying at 8.50, 9, 8.50, 7, 6.50. And want to get more shares on friday when I get paid.

This juggernaut turn around will take time, but it's at 2-3 time forward earnings *projected.

I look at this and am dreaming of a new IWC watch

Goal watch ...so want

Attached: iwc-big-pilot-s-watch-top-gun-miramar-iw501902-21.jpg (791x1097, 233K)

Fake news, Buffett owns more than 5%, and more than likely will own 9-10 percent when his report comes out.

A company will never have trouble securing a bond buyer when Buffett owns an immense stake...oh and he paid 13-18$ for it

I'm a patient man Tevanon.

bedtime bump for confirmation bias

Every day teva sells 200 million people medication. They are not some one trick pony. They have an insane library of generics.

Boomers gonna boom.

Berkshire buys companies at below intrinsic value. They found that under 20, they were a bargain, meaning that at 7 they are selling for a huge margin of safety under what their intrinsic value is.

I have been watching this stock for 2 years and passed at 14, then it went to 20 and I got pissed.

This stock being 7 is amazing.

The opiod lawsuits are a joke, and will blow over. They are also releasing a epi pen and a migraine drug that got fda approval...its an amazing bargain

Oh and they spent over 5 billion on research and development in the last 3 years...the entire company is selling for 7.6 billion...that's amazing.

You are buying the company for what they spent on research in the last 4 years..

>You are buying the company for what they spent on research in the last 4 years..
>user thinks spending a ton on pharma research is a GOOD thing
yikes!

Yeah but theyre Israeli so is it really their money they're spending or just American taxpayers?

>with jews you _ _ _ _
>fill in the blanks

Jews are good with money, I want that jew gold.

You should go buy alt coins with your paycheck. Maybe brap. In a few years you'll be taking medication for your anxiety and high blood pressure for not acting on this stock

>Jews are good with money
>they will give me money

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Write down on a post it, TEVA @ 7$

Post in your room and look at it in 2,3 years

Poor fag here. Been hodling since April 18’ been getting rekt. Bought because Warren was interested and it appears to be a kike company.

Just remember that Warren's timespan is long hold.
He bought coke AFTER the disaster of new coke. And bank stocks after the housing crash of 08.

I have about 15 stock in Teva and planned on buying a little more each paycheck. I’m pretty new to the market, I don’t really know what I’m doing. Everything I’m reading about Teva paints a negative picture? What situation do you foresee that caused it to rise in value?

So buy Berkshire if you have faith in them. I bet they have a way to make money out of this no matter the outcome.

Just buy fucking Merck, because even in days like today it barely pulled back. Or buy UNH, because it pulled back today pretty hard.

>I don’t know where the catch is
Your investigation skills suck if you couldn’t even dig up that they’re in hot water lagally, particularly for price-fixing.

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=6zhesW-iphc

They've been laying off people left and right since.

>Jews are good with money,

joos are the only ones that benefit from their scams`

This will do what, 50%, tops, in a year, if you're lucky?

I'll stick with possible 1,000% gains with Cruzbit, thanks.

qtrade.io/market/CRUZ_BTC

Attached: cruzbit.png (200x200, 13K)

from personal experience i wouldnt buy it their mentality is abysmal for this century. i come from manufacture execution and logistics angle. obviously thats not everything its just how a company works at low level.

many red flags here. Why are you so bullish?

retard

As a degenerate retard, Teva makes some fucking amazing klonopin.

Already dca-ing this fucker since it broke below $7.
Sitting on a nice stack.

SHOULD I GO ALL IN ON TEVA? I COULD GET ABOUT 20,000 SHARES
LMAO

Diversify. Keep your teva to about 10 percent max, the rest I recomend VOO a index fund.

Teva is a super long investment. This board is for adults
18 plus

Invest when people are screaming bloody murder.

Aka Amazon in the early 2000s at 6$

Should I buy 1k$ of teva shares or 1k$ of btc

1k of teva shoes

kek this thread is still up. after doing some more research (I didn't even know about the Buffet shit when I bought-I literally bought based on some shilling from OP in another thread a few days ago) I feel pretty comfy on the buy and decision to hold long-term.

>bought based on some shilling from OP
Yup, this is OP.

Read your comment over and over and then you will realize why crypto alt coins bubble and pop.

TEVA is boomer candy, this stock is a real company. Not some pump and dump Brap coin.

That's a real company indeed but firing people and with a lot of debt.
>Can he make it for us ?

Attached: 1NL[1].jpg (590x320, 92K)

It bought out other generic companies. Hense the debt.

This is a company that has been beaten down, selling for less than intrinsic value, and is a long term turn around play.

This board is filled with alt coin get rich quick schemes. Here is an opportunity to buy into a company that keeps people alive with medicine.
The drugs are paid by insurance companies and governments, who are paid by wage cucks like us.
Your buying your money back with interest.

If you panic sell, your literally the reason why I can buy this company this cheap