Chicago Chainlink Node Operation

Why is no one talking about that?
Check the team! Ryan Hagedorn, Sean O‘Gara, Clayton Smiley, Byron Mendell.

Attached: 22606766-5F45-43FF-B436-56A14970A1CE.jpg (750x881, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccno.io/our-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously fucking delete this. They do not deserve to know. They already turned chainlink into a joke on twitter.

> literature who

Attached: 1566158261352m.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

so a bunch of literal whos fresh out of college?

you're probably one of the guys aren't you? kys

DYOR or kys

Niggas comin' in Chiraq
My 44 is poppin' skrrrraat !
Play a motherfucking fool
Run a node with Ari Jul
Nigga !

Attached: lhfwdwvshh421.jpg (494x436, 29K)

SERGEY HATES NEET NODES WHEN I SHOWED HIM MINE IN BERLIN HE LAUGHED AND STAMPED ON IT AND SAID "HAHA NOW IT'S A FEET NODE"

Attached: 1563300300540.png (135x144, 38K)

Their logo is aesthetic as fuck though

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 24K)

Based Sergey

I searched every name amd and they're all literal whos. Am i missing something?

ccno.io/our-team/

This

Why should i be excited about some college students trying to bank on the new oracle hype?

Attached: E13C7591-54F8-4B40-A229-2AC34ACA81E7.jpg (144x172, 27K)

This is the team's shill thread
I'm imagining squeaky voices and skin care problems. Judging by the writing you might want to finish high school before writing ever again. Maybe ask your older brother to lend his talents.

Attached: 1565926339595.png (495x778, 150K)

Stop shilling your faggot senior portraits larping as developers trying to ride chainlink’s dick. It’s a fucking scam anyways and you already look even more retarded pretending like you’re doing something useful.

Lmao they're not even the people i found looking, they're literally kids. What a shit thread.

no, you're not missing anything. it's just delusional linkies trying to administer hopium because they're starting to realize it's all downhill from here.

think about it, if the CL team was so confident their product was going to be worth a lot within the next couple years, why would they sell their own tokens on the open market (yes, they're selling, go read their blog 'Growing Chainlink' on their site, they're not using binance for OTC you retards), they'd get a short term loan and grow the company without losing what would be an insane amount of money later on.

of course, they know as well as we do that they barely have anything left anymore and i bet that coinbase listing fee was fucking high so they're just scrambling at this point and talking the same shit they have for all conferences for the past 2 years.

link is no different than any other erc-20 token. it made some nice leaps and made some people very nice profits, and those people moved on to other opportunities and i'm sure are continuing to do well. meanwhile, you've got these retards who can't let go and truly believe their shit token will be worth anything substantial anytime in the near future.

meanwhile, team's just dumping tokens and promising it's to grow chainlink and they'll be responsible with the money. if they were bullish, like i said, they'd have gotten a short term loan.

as far as this shit company goes, they really are literal whos. this is a sad attempt OP.

They dont even have product or even know what they offering

>so you will have staking like i.e. linkpool?
Maybe in the future who knows lol
>what do you offer?
Ehmm we will offer things in the future you know stuff like some sort of product i cant be specific

ccno.io/our-team/

holy shit i just saw this. look at their team. not only are they literal whos, but they're actually braindead retards with no knowledge of anything crypto related.

looks like they're trying to build a company with buzzwords in hopes of selling to some retard VC for a little bit of money.

my prediction: they won't be able to bring in $40k this year in revenue. split amongst the 4 of them, that puts them all under the poverty line.

great find OP, and i'm not being sarcastic, i really needed this laugh.

Vitalik sold a shitload of eth at $7, retard

AHAHAHA THIS GETS EVEN BETTER. THEIR SITE IS SHIT BUILT BY SOME LITERAL WHO COMPANY (they can't even develop their own site) AND IT FUNCTIONS LIKE SHIT AND...

IT'S HOSTED ON BLUEHOST

THESE GUYS TRULY BELIEVE THEY CAN DO ANYTHING REMOTELY TECHNICAL IN NATURE?

Attached: 1565076657314.jpg (662x662, 58K)

Likelihood is they're wanting staking and they plan to take the link and run. That 'irish' one could well be a tribe member but even if not never do business with a Potato bread fiend.

Clyton will save link and crypto... screencap this:

>Hello LinkedIn, I'm Clayton! I'm a student at UIC, and finish my undergraduate degree in Mathematics & Computer Science this December. I'm very passionate about efficient software design and cloud-based technology.
I am the lead software engineer and cloud solutions architect for an ambitious company called Chicago Chainlink Node Operation, where I design and implement secure blockchain nodes in order to earn cryptocurrency.
I recently earned the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification. Some of my goals include earning a MSc in CS by completing Georgia Tech's OMSCS program, continuing to earn cloud computing certifications from AWS, and to gain hands on experience in the software industry.
I am enrolled in Georgia Tech's Master of Science in Computer Science program and will begin studies in software development processes and computing systems starting on January 6th, 2020.
Send me a message if you'd like to find out more about me or to collaborate!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

Grammar check? Nah bro I'm good that's why i joined chinlink

Attached: LMFAO.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Thank you, Chainlink. As an ether holder, I know you'll be responsible for increasing my bag prices.

So fucking cringe

I hope these brainlets cant even make the money that they used to buy the domain and host

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23-07-23-24-200_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 140K)

rare pasta

These losers browse biz, thats 100% sure

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23-07-27-58-439_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 411K)

He looks like he'd bite your dick off. Sean O Gara looks like that anime face with the passionate eyes people photoshop onto other faces. Clayton Smiley looks like he wants to mantle money Skeleton

they claim they're planning to run pools eventually in their FAQ section. (frequently asked by fucking who lmao) they also make promises about being the most lucrative pool for stakers, AND claim that their pool would be risk-free.
with all the LARPing they're already doing, why not just create fake middle-aged white man personas?

link is already spawning new companies fucking based.

Attached: image.jpg (720x719, 114K)

Not gonna lie, when Linkpools was announced I thought that it was a great idea for a scam. It was inevitable that a bunch of newfags would try to copy it.

Frequently asked by the shills who will no doubt be brigading Jow Forums for the next few months talking about 'the next linkpool' and how they're making amazing returns.

In fact im just going to go ahead now and filter a few variations around the name now.

>Check the team! Ryan Hagedorn, Sean O‘Gara, Clayton Smiley, Byron Mendell.
Don't namecheck random wagies like they matter

I always lose it with this, top fucking kek

node operators making fancy pages about their 'basement node business', professional photos and hearty promises they will provide the best oracle service.

the irony is, a well maintained oracle with high uptime and good reputation will be all it takes to identify and validate a reliable node operator service. this qualitative info will be visible in oracle marketplaces and encourage use of your oracle. so providing you can manage the CL node infrastructure in such a manner, you will be successful.

>no team photos
>no sweet promises in your ear about how we won't let you down.
>no boomer style company spiel

your words hold no weight in this marketplace.

an oracle's reputation will speak for itself, it's all that will matter.

Attached: 1554131246842.jpg (317x432, 24K)

stop avatarfagging nigger

shoo

Attached: 1560453305692.png (2000x2000, 1.84M)

You're right, they're just publicly making themselves known as early Chainlink node operators to establish reputation for future ventures.

why arent you jerking off with your other twitterbros?
>muh "stealth mode til $3"

CRINGE

Attached: 1556645042572.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Keep sharing the hopium, ignore the haters, just don't be a cringy faggot like most frog avatar twitter fags and you'll be fine.

Dont get butthurt beeing called out for your scam
Lol

kek the Chainlink scam is getting more and more exposed every day.

hahahahaha this is a yikes from me tom, were the MIGHT MORPHIN CHICAGO CHAIN NODES YEAH

how did you not sell yet? u must have bought in the 3s like a dumb nigger l o l