MSM reports that the amazon FOREST is on fire

>MSM reports that the amazon FOREST is on fire
>people start selling AMZN stock

Why is society so dumb?

Attached: p07l683y.jpg (720x405, 24K)

based retards

amazon stock isn't amazon rainforest, wtf?

I wish I was making this shit up

Attached: ewrwr.png (686x415, 42K)

LOL

it's probably some stupid sub-human huehuehue's that started the fire because their pensions were cut by half a %

clown world

Humanity was a mistake.

Attached: 155231351.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Remains a mistery how they managed to buy it in the first place

Attached: 41981.pic.jpg (680x400, 93K)

im fucking speechless rn i dont know whether to laugh or cry
given the value of amazon the company, its safe to say that at least millions of dollars just went up in flames because people are fucking morons
its comical

That is what happens if you have stupid bots fetching journalistic outlets for market signals and trading for you

That is probably due to bots seeing tons of negative phrases tied with the word "Amazon" and triggering sell orders, not actual people.

Hahahaha.
This clown world is fucking doomed, isn't it.
It's truly fucking doomed.

Oh wait, is this a good time for people to buy AMZN?
Never waste a good retarded riot after all

this
thank god they have some clever bots managing my pension money lol

kek

This is literally the global economy. This is what the boomers have left for us. The entire global economy is basically built on Amazon and iPhones at this point

Nah its not bots. Just check the #amzn tag on twitter. Its people selling Amazon stock due the fires.

Attached: ferfe.png (1005x355, 150K)

maybe just when a word is produced in a negative connotation, it sticks. And for all they are retards, they probably done better than most out of Bozos this far tbf

Could it also be trading bots that sniff news and just sorta malfunctioned?

Imagine buying a share of amazon right now instead of being an ounce of gold. Imagine the amount of fucking brain dead idiots in the world that made it because of connections alone and not wit.

>instead of being an ounce of gold.
nice freudian slip yid

Attached: 1540425513486.jpg (768x1024, 466K)

what an ugly dick

no wonder it's a bomb

It's bots. Just like when Anne Hathaway movies getting released boosted Berkshire Hathaway

They’re clearing it for basedbean and other agricultural goods. China has made a commitment to be completely US independent over time. This is step two.

Absolute state of pozzed retards

lmao wtf?

the bots are thinking amazon stock value is going down because it is meant to be that way but they aren't really involved in that because of no intrinsic value, otherwise they would have thought of another way

It's going down either way because of the recession so selling it is probably a good choice.

>fire sale

Attached: ninja bowling.gif (300x215, 1.89M)

correlation =! causation, retard.

that's actually fucking based

Oh dear, this would make great leftypol propaganda lol

I have been saying this for years. The vast majority of "investors" are stupid fucking animals who buy or sell like crazy if someone sneezes or takes a shit.