Sitting comfy

Look at Silver and Gold move today

Attached: goldnsilver.jpg (232x217, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
youtu.be/kLsRPBTORPM
findbullionprices.com/buy-silver-at-spot-deals.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s because the dollar just literally shit the bed after Powell’s speech, rate cut in September

I feel pretty good today.

Attached: IMG_0340.jpg (4000x3000, 3.01M)

>32 cents

God I love it when silver slowly goes up. I'm going to heavily Jizz when it makes it over 20

how much silver to make it

Holy fuck, what a jump.
You think we will be seeing $18 next week?

over 500 ounces INVESTING NOW and hopefully 20-30 years from now it jumps up sexy.

>Hopefully
kek, silver always tanks. Buy gold.

pff, we saw 18 like what, a week or two ago? Then it went to 17 like a cuck again. Silver is being so manipulated right now and it sucks ASS NUGGETS.

Imagine, you can exchange worthless pieces of cotton with pictures on them for gold... it will not be like this forever.

its been doing that since nixon. the dollar is dead. the future is crypto for the have nots and gold for the privileged few

I have this horribly terrifying suspicion that the elite jews are trying to dethrone crypto. Is there anything they can do to kill it? It goes against every fiber of what they fight for. They hate crypto because it doesn't require jewish bank practices at all.

>spotted the no coiner
It was never near $18 like you said it's been in the 17 range the whole time.

how long to accumulate

KEK, fucking buy it all at once.

very poor

The lower value metals and smaller size coins you buy, the more you have to pay in premium... but I am not giving investment advice, precious metals are a store of value, and primarily gold, they are not an investment. But they can lose much of their value, but not as bad as paper money which are actually designed to lose all their value over time.

Start thinking of things and costs in terms of "how many silver coins" and you'll stop buying stupid shit so u can buy more coins

yap

Attached: b22412e7d6.jpg (598x341, 25K)

i have been buying the 10 oz starter packs from sites

Look at the graphs for the past 5 and 10 years, every time theres a growth upward it's extremely spiky, up and down over and over but still climbing
How is this that strange to you

500 oz is a nice stack.

Then wait until $500 oz. Might takes months or years. Won't take decades though.

Yep that's because (((banks))) are running a scam and (((governments))) won't stop them.

But the scam is getting harder to keep up. When the price suppression from paper markets ends the returns will be phenomenal.

Ordered another 5 ounces of gold yesterday. Comfy as fuck.

Silver chad checking in! Keep stacking boys, the train is about to officially leave the station for good!

Is 1960 oz enough to make it?

What coins or bars does Jow Forums suggest for starting out?

Attached: IMG_20190813_200433~2_noexif.jpg (2681x2467, 1.24M)

you call this moving?

Waifu collection

Attached: IMG_20190820_122957_noexif.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

No user, they love it. They can move and hide money and manipulate markets and they goyim regulations can't touch them. (((Blockstream))) slowed and shackled btc to buy (((them))) time to gain sufficient position in bitcone.

Good start user. You may be poor, but at least you'll less poor than if you'd bought none.

I need both to dip.

I don't even look at the price anymore
I just keep buying

Attached: silverboomer.jpg (675x601, 66K)

wew whats going on in the background there user? is that tbc?

Is it worth buying physical gold or should I just do it all online?

I like the idea of holding gold obviously but is there any other benefit?

It’s not yours if you cant hold it.

How much gold and silver should I buy? I have a couple thousand right now
>inb4 crypto, I already have 0.5 BTC sitting on a cold wallet and I dont want any of your shitcoins

Attached: 1560606048081.jpg (600x375, 87K)

War nickels worth buying? Does anyone even care for them?

Listen, when you start buying silver you start to realize how suppressed its true value is. Buying a round of piss beer for your friends which is made with wheat and water... 20 bucks. An ounce of silver is mined from the ground with impurities, mixed with copper and dirt. It's separated, purified and struck into a beautiful coin. That ounce of silver represents several hours of work. Every paycheck you get put 10% away towards silver / gold. Start going on kijiji and craigslist to find old timers off loading some oz's to free up cash. Start buying all the promotional starter packs from online sites. FUCK premium coins. If you live in America, buy ASE's or rounds. If you live in Canada buy SML's or rounds. Do not buy BU or uncirculated if you can get circulated or culled for cheap. Tarnished or scratched silver is still silver. Jow Forums is always ahead of the curve on future trends. We were ahead of everyone when it came to crypto, and we are ahead of everyone when it comes to PM's. Best of luck anons. Ill post some picks of some of my beauties later. Cheers

senpai of the silver, what's your wisdom on finding good silver deals?

If you live in my country buy SMD's

Put an add on kijiji. Will buy your silver at spot price plus .25 per ounce. leave it for a few weeks if no one bites raise it to .50 cents above spot price. Repeat until someone bites. I got 2 tubes of Maple leafs from 2016 for .50 cents over spot. The tubes were unopened and without milk spots. The same coins on silvergoldbull or whatever are like 5 bucks per coin over spot. Most websites have a deal for new customers. Always make sure you get free shipping and only buy coins / rounds as close to spot as possible. Fuck all the youtubers who are pushing bullshit coins like Korean mint Chi Woo coins, or perth mint lunar coins or whatever crap they push. You will not get the premium you pay back on them no matter how hard you try. Unless you sell on Ebay and pay the 13% cut. Stay away from hand poured stuff unless its Scotts Mint. Check your area for maxsold.com for shit to bid on and flip on ebay for profit. Use the profit to buy shit and use ebay bucks to get shit cheaper than spot. Flip shit from kijiji / maxsold on ebay then buy silver with profit. Use cash back 2% VISA credit card with maxsold. make sure you have at least 1 -5 BTC then start working towards gold silver. Fuck alt coins, fuck the stock market for now until the dust with china settles. If you need to buy stocks get Barricks Kinross or USA mining companies all are solid. Best of luck user. Let me know when you hit the 100 oz. mark. Oh when the dust settles with CHina (right before the 2020 election) go all in on the markets with your cash especially AAPL and BABA they will soar especially AAPL because 6 and 6s users are ready to upgrade and new MACBOOK PRO's 16 inch will go like hotcakes for CHristmas expect AAPL to have one of their best earnings in January. Mark my words.

thank you, and marked. I will do my best with what I have.

Attached: marked.jpg (899x509, 209K)

>Fuck all the youtubers who are pushing bullshit coins like Korean mint Chi Woo coins, or perth mint lunar coins

Those youtubers are stacking and having a bit of fun collecting fun coins too. Those coins also have very good numismatic/collecting value and their value increases every year regardless of silver price. Have some fun stacking once in a while instead of exclusively amassing boring rounds and ASE's all day long.

Stay poor

buy iridium

Redpillled, based

>hold a pure speculative asset for decades
The absolute state of boomers.

Being able to buy high premium collectibles for fun alongside simple stackable rounds and ASE's is a clear sign of financial leisure, you utter plebe.

Attached: 6c5.gif (320x180, 2.17M)

>fuck the stock market for now until the dust with china settles
>expect AAPL to have one of their best earnings in January
The dust with China will not have settled by then.

>2019
>6 and 6s users

Months ago when Silver was cheap as shit.

Attached: 24 pounds of ass and pussy.jpg (2560x1920, 1.63M)

It still is imo. I'm stacking more even if it goes past $20 per oz.

oh boy, I can't wait to get my 20% profits in 10 years

Every asset is speculative.

Oh what little ye know what's coming. I'm going to enjoy laughing at you dumbfucks next year

It’s still cheap as shit

I fell down the collectors path a long time ago. Guess what; when it's time to get rid of some; this is what you will hear 1."Its got milk spots sorry no premium" 2. "Im sorry I sell collectibles at collectible prices, I don't buy them at collectible prices." 3. "I'm sorry not many people are looking for that particular series. I'll give you melt though". The only place you can sell them is Ebay and guess what you lose 13% off the bat, and guess what sometimes they stay up for sale for 3-6 months before you even get a bid... I stack for locked in profits. I know I can always easily get spot + a little extra. If you sell collectibles you have to find a collector of that particular series. Way to hard man and just not worth it.

There are still a ton of iphone 6 and 6s users in Canada and US look up the stats. The dust with China will be settled before the election you can count on that. Trump will make big promises behind closed doors watch.

When it comes time, are people going to even care what design it is? 1 oz silver eagle = 1 oz generic ugly silver buffalo.

Yes. People have more faith in state minted coins, presumably more so when they're buying one at $50 an ounce. If you don't want to pay the premium for eagles, buy junk silver.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

Right. That being the case, just buy bullion.

#BankRun
#BankExit
#AuditTheFed

>Pet rock go up

Gold and silver will not lose anymore of their value. Fiat and CBs have run their course. Silver to the moon.

Attached: 9FB6751C-EF16-4941-86E7-C1F6D536C59F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

The funny part is these parasites would rather buy gold/silver,sit on it for 3 decades and HOPE they have something to retire on when they cant actually use it on coke and hookers or enjoy it to any degree, instead of just STARTING A FUCKING BUSINESS AND BEING A MILLIONAIRE on that money. Retards, lazy parasites.

Please link me to your multi-million dollar business so that I may be a client.

Attached: Rc9hobB.jpg (500x500, 58K)

looool

silver and gold have risen in price at the rate of inflation for the last 2000 years.

Umm sweetie, I run a business and buy gold. You incels are really shitting up this board lately

Buy all silver. Check out your local coin store or JM bullion if you don’t have sales tax in your state. If you do check Craigslist and don’t get fucked by premiums. Junk and generic only in the end the silver is what will get you paid.

shiny rocks

There’s no more decades left on the united sTates credit card. The time is up. Buy your PMs now.

youtu.be/kLsRPBTORPM

>Starting a business and building skills when you can gamble like George Soros and Jimmy Buffett

Cringe

>not doing both
Are you dumb or something?

Look at the charts

>not buying PMs

I always go into gold and silver threads just to enjoy the massive cope by goldbugs. Silvercucks just make me sad. I can't imagine losing money every year in an era where dogecoin makes you money.

Congratulations, you kept up with inflation for the last thirty years, meaning you lost money. Meanwhile even the most Boomer tier investments did at least 15%+ every year.

Venezuela is a good example of why trying to hold your value is meaningless. Once the fighting starts, money is irrelevant.

Crypto does everything gold does, and it can be infinitely divided up.

>this dweeb relies on power grids to hold on to his digital fundies
>not having a diverse portfolio of PMs and other investments to maximize potential success
>being this butthurt that you don't have a PM stack

Attached: images.jpg (252x200, 10K)

I bought my first 10 oz. starter from JM Bullion and have another starter on the way. In another thread I capped a post that listed other sites with starters. I don't own any gold and I only have .4 BTC with small bags of LTC, ETH, and LINK. I am a poor fag and only make 600-800/week but have low expenses right now. Course of action? Keep buying starters? I have three or four addresses I can get the starters mailed to so I can buy the starter from each site x4

Help me frens

I was once a cuck like yourself, but then I put 1% of my wealth in PMs because why not, the "silver is undervalued" meme has being going for years at least I've got some skin in the game to either be right and get a nice 5x or I'm wrong and lose half my investment the upside potential is good

Based fellow dime hoarder

Do you mind posting the list so I can cap it and repost? Include something in there about why people should buy starters.

Attached: pepe smirk silver coin canadian maple leaf.png (840x853, 41K)

Here fren. The starter packs are suggested buys because you pay really close to spot price.

Attached: 20190824_104650.jpg (1080x959, 302K)

Thanks. Anything for Canadians or is this all US only?

P. S. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Attached: stacks of silver precious metal.png (1347x1013, 439K)

findbullionprices.com/buy-silver-at-spot-deals.php
Direct link

silvergoldbull

Where were all these people earlier this year when silver was $14 and gold was $1200?

That I don't know and I don't want to feed you wrong info. I'm new to the PM world.

I'm pretty new to Jow Forums. Normies don't really talk about investing and even when you do find somebody that does they only talk about stocks in my experience

loading up. i only have 14k worth, ive kinda stopped buying gold, and half went into silver still. it seems kinda expensive now, but at this point everyone is shilling it so whateves

We were buying but all threads were about some indian poo gentlemen trying to seel you shitcoins

Attached: 20181105_225040.jpg (2592x1944, 1.5M)

Should I not be buying at these prices?

I'm a retard, what's a PM

These prices are still dirt cheap. I'm buying silver up into the 20s. Silver is going triple digits in the coming years.

Precious Metals

PM = Precious metals.

gold is at all time highs in everything but usd. Its still off 1900, so if the usd weakens it will probably go up. Same with silver, Im just commenting on my reaction to buying something at 13- and now having to pay 15- for it a few weeks later. Silver was at 20 and over for a few years back, so I think its all a "safe" buy, if you consider the direction of world events.
precious metal