The comfiest hold

Why haven't you bought RSR yet user

Attached: 1565738582969s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

they dont know that RSV and the app are coming out next month

But i have..

I don't want to buy ETH to buy this shit.
ETH is shit.

Then buy it with BTC whats your point?

idk I think I'm a brainlet

You won't be if you buy RSR before RSV, app, and mainnet launch

Ok what I wanted to say is RSR is an ERC20 token, so it's linked (SERGEY) to ethereum.
TL;DR : Eth is shit and gonna die, so I guess all ERC20 tokens are gonna die in the same wave ?

eth is amazing. A people's revolution with general computation about to shard into 1000x capacity

made 1 eth today.. gonna buy some more rsr

>I'm not buying my ticket to freedom because I am too emotional about ETH
Capped so I can laugh at this when RSR hits $10

RSR will run on different platforms,they have had talks with ONE about this for example

That’s only if you use IDEX you can just use Huobi.

this is the real security token play, big money will come in once traditional assets start getting tokenized and Reserve can start really building the portfolio

Rsr price potential?

High chance they will migrate to a different blockchain as ETH has its issues. Not really worried about RSR until they launch mainnet and incorporate it with RSV. For now RSR is just a token with no use other than trading, just fill your bags and wait for 2020.

Worst case:
0.01 eoy
0.10 eoy 2020

Best case:
0.10 eoy
$2 eoy 2020

OK FUCKERS YOU CONVINCE ME ILL BUY 500$ TONIGHT AND HODL TILL 0$

500 IS NOT ENOUGH

Don’t worry, if you just hold this is a no brainer gainer. That’s a decent bag, I would say it’s about 500k to “make it”, I’m about 1 week away from my goal. This is probably one of the best entry points though. I don’t see it going much lower. You did good.

It’s never enough, but 170-200k RSR isn’t that bad either. I hear 1m to make it but I’m more optimistic, 500k is my prediction if you just hold.

Keep accumulating frens. This is our next big chance to make it. I can't take the pain of being an accountant much longer.

If you're not buying, you hate money. Let's be rich!

Attached: asdgbsetd.jpg (998x1000, 908K)

shitty stablecoin determined to compete with government, literally a recipe to commit suicide by double tap from behind

also smells like the idex shill team from sentinel have moved on already

Attached: i smell pajeets.jpg (480x305, 12K)

There are people on biz investing in platform tokens and coins aka "ethereum killers" instead of an actual crypto currency which is what RSV/RSD will be. It's success is assured given the fundamentals and connections of the reserve protocol team. Brainlet edit: you actually can only buy RSR, which is the erc20 token that stabilizes RSV/RSD and makes you rich.