stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

old:

Attached: 5a32e2cdb0bcd51c198b4eb5-750-482.jpg (750x482, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-slaps-retaliatory-tariffs-on-chinese-goods-210533036.html
reuters.com/article/us-lockheed-defense-idUSKCN1VD2GI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-23 17-40-15.png (697x531, 465K)

There are two rules for success:
1. Never reveal everything you know

Show me on the doll where the market violated you.

Attached: Confess.jpg (805x513, 89K)

If I made a bot to track an index and buy stocks accordingly, would that be the equivalent of a 0 fee index fund??

new tariffs on China will never happen, cheeto hitler will fold again as usual

2. Pretend you know more than you actually do.

no because trading fees
index fund fees are basically 0 nowadays anyway

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

Trump is BASED and FUCK CHINA

Attached: dividends are your fren.jpg (423x245, 21K)

Who else shorting the market hard and made double digit returns today :)

Attached: Do2NizwW4AAYvx6.jpg (924x1018, 137K)

>If I made a bot to track an index and buy stocks accordingly, would that be the equivalent of a 0 fee index fund?

You'll be paying trade commission fees out the ass with your daily rebalancing. Effectively making your "0 fee index" more expensive than if you just went and bought the Vanguard s&p500 index in all likelihood.

Fuck China

Attached: 555555555.png (720x1280, 1.27M)

boomers/gen x faggots
Name what China did to us that trump is trying to fix. Specific examples please if you so love him, because I’ve scoured everywhere and not found any instance of China really fucking up our economy. If anything, we had a symbiotic relationship for years and while it may have become slightly parasitic on China’s end, I don’t see it big enough to warrant this kind of reaction. Face it, the boomers did one last fuck You to America before they die and that was crashing the economy by voting that idiot in office. I don’t want a dem or a conservative or anyone in office really, I want the market to stop reacting to some baby in a big White House and someone with actual trade negotiation skills to come and fix his mess.
You won’t answer btw because every boomer/gen x fag I talk to never can answer why trump started this war

I'm glad I bought some gold stocks yesterday.

I'm throwing out calls. Trumps gonna tweet some shit Sunday night and SPY hitting 290. Hes done it twice now why not a third.

I really wanted to pick up silver at the start of the week and I didn't, major regret on my part, was a steal below 17

gold and silver kept me in the green all day. I'm not shorting anything overnight in this faggot govern by tweet age.

>be years and years ago
>before the rise of social media
>people would get most news from the TV
>when a company performed poorly all media would report on that
>before airing, they would call wall street investors and alert them before hand
>they would sell the stock before the bombshell

>be now
>trump tweets
>markets drop
>no one can predict

lmfao

Attached: 1566584743996s.jpg (249x249, 7K)

based

Doubt it, the real bear market is coming, whether its this fall or next year, it wont be stopped

Attached: a1f4bcb0ea4c5e721967718a089b0f6b.gif (270x405, 2.3M)

Was thinking of buying silver at 15, waited, now its 17, fuck my life up, why did i wait!

Is there any point in even asking the question at this point? None of them have any actual understanding of international trade or finance, they're just parroting talking points they've been fed for years by the media

the op has no understanding of international trade if he's asking such retarded questions.

Options market had strong buying at 17, 18, 18.5 and even 20 out in January in SLV today. People think it's got more room to run especially since the shitposts are likely to get worse before they get better.

Based. Got some dividends today and they were very friendly.

Attached: 1512159224153.jpg (720x720, 103K)

>he pays trading fees
lmao

Ugh, I forgot rule number 1. I'm so stupid.

Thinking about backing the truck up on ABBV

Bought 15K tqqq at 55.3 and have $40k more in cash reserve please dump this stuff further I want some tqqq with a dollar average in the 40s.

got some more friendly tobacco divvies today

Attached: tumblr_o0fw3h6yBi1v0pigno1_400.png (390x390, 166K)

MY M-MONEY

Attached: 1549394086128.jpg (243x250, 5K)

excuse my ignorance, but from way it sounds, shouldn't you be buying sqqq with that instead?

dumb fag here. Wait more or go in now?

are you on robinhood? ever wondered why your total profit is 2 cents less than you expected ;^)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 3.04.37 PM.png (1600x768, 173K)

buffet is talking about long term investments, not your retarded penny stocks and day trading

Not an argument dumbfuck magatard
Like I don’t care that trump is an asshole I really don’t I actually voted for him because of that reason hoping he wouldn’t take shit, but now? The president is supposed to be the beacon of America and ALL of America’s people not just the core constituency because that causes alienation and this we have everyone in the world THE FUCKING WORLD hating him because he’s a shitty guy and has no idea what he’s doing.
Boomers don’t have to care because they made money and are pulling out and gen x doesn’t have to care because lol social security (even though that’s on its death knell) and they probably are pulling out also
But what about the millennials? And the zoomers who want to make a bit of money? Are they just chopped liver fuck em? That’s where trump failed and because he failed that he’s not getting re-elected I guarantee if we go into bear market it’s because the market is pricing in him leaving office. We’re going to crash end of story but at least we can recover once hes gone and the boomers are dead.

I inadvertently learned about this when the math didn't add up. Wouldnt surprise me if we had an oxygen tax. I mean look at the UK they have a freakin mandatory TV license to use a TV in the privacy of their own home.

>You got a loicense for those gains?

tqqq, well aren't you a daring nigger, sorry son, markets are not making a comeback next week

you already got btfo in the last thread now fuck off chinklover

I'm hardly 1/3 in, i'll just buy more cheaper

>mandatory TV license
wtf

buy on the monday red open, mainly dogs of the dow like XOM, 3M ect that are way oversold
youll make good money

Attached: 13391179_1559120474383184_2114396867_n.jpg (477x477, 39K)

>ayn rand
>tumblr filename
Interesting...

I got the last word actually nigger check again :^)

XOM is not oversold, Crude oil keeps falling and oil production keeps going up, Exxon will be hit very hard in the next recession, I would not be surprised if it went below 60 if the DOW goes back down to 22,000 like last December.

Sold my netflix puts and bought LMT calls. I hope this shit blows over by Monday.

well, looks like you got your wish.

The Chinese waited for their markets to close and for the US markets to open before announcing the tariffs.

Trump waited for the US futures to close before announcing his retaliatory tariffs levels (which are kinda low energy, desu).

China will allow their markets to close Monday evening before sending in the army to crush the Hong Kong demonstrators so the US has an especially unruly session.

Attached: not important but interesting.png (906x682, 710K)

xom is literally below the monthly bollinger and highest starting yield since the mid 90s but whatever bro see you at mid 70s

Trump slapping China even harder, it's gonna be a DEEP RED FALL BOYS

yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-slaps-retaliatory-tariffs-on-chinese-goods-210533036.html

FUCK CHINA AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLES

lol

Attached: trumpdow.png (1210x703, 135K)

Bumping tariffs from 10% to 15% is low energy and nothing else, senpai. 10% to 25% would have been something.

what a god

YA but Crude is going back to pre great recession norms, 40-50 a barrel will be the high point for years to come, XOM will continue to suffer because of it, I just pray they keep paying a dividend when the yield hits 6-7 percent and above.

CAN THE GOVERNMENT STOP IMPALING MY ASSHOLE?

Attached: 827636B7-2A9D-489C-8DB4-9FB3206237C5.jpg (709x765, 72K)

Who's my Rabbi user? WHO IS HE???

fucking kek

WHAT HAS DRUMPF DONE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-182520__01.jpg (1080x1288, 113K)

XOM'S 52 week low was 64 bucks, mark my words that low will come again soon, that is when you will see the dip buyers swoop in like yourself, but it's a fools gambit.

DUBS FOR HUNG KONG KRUSHING

I'll just show you the whole doll

LMT green Monday
reuters.com/article/us-lockheed-defense-idUSKCN1VD2GI

I bought. I bought too much, too early ;_;
I didn’t think MRK and BRK.B and UNH and VIAB would dip even more. And then my schwab and jap ETFs...

If we get REAL cheapies im fucked. I don’t have real income right now.

Attached: 6860941E-8989-4A1D-8852-B66F63AC15AD.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Buy more but I doubt it stays at 29 for long if anything it dips to 28.50 and algos snap it up but what do I know at this point any stock is fair game for the trump put

Billions sounds like a big deal, but they get these things every week. Is it actually a reason to buy in the afterhours?

I’m sure trumps family can

Oh btw, here’s your core constituency right here and all the good trump is doing for them :) might see the rust belt turn blue for the first time in history lol

Attached: BDCF7A86-4293-401B-8D05-A9E71F7561DF.png (994x1277, 86K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-153547.jpg (1299x1736, 466K)

It's about 5% of their yearly sales. That seems significant to me.

Based

not the basedbean exports!!1

A look at risk aversion in the financial markets in the coming years.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 3.39.33 PM.png (1065x718, 101K)

I thought the chinks bought more so.ybeans?

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-154021.jpg (1298x1695, 659K)

Why aren't you accumulating compounding interest through weekly paying dividends user??

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190823_174244193.jpg (1920x2400, 1.82M)

Will this be enough cause for retaliation from China?

RAUNCH RISSILE!

Attached: 104322895-RTX2TF5L.jpg (630x354, 58K)

rule no.1
SHORT EVERYTHING
fuck warren buffet btw

They make black and white televisions?

they will surely retaliate as they've retaliated in all the tariffs levied.

a remnant of my epic based AND redpilled alt-lite tumblr blog from year ago...

Perhaps, after I make it, I'll build I time machine and go back. They were simpler times.

Before today's shat fest PINS cracked the $36 mark. Hopefully next week the upward trend will keep going!

PINS at $40 or 50 per is still attainable!

Possibly. I honestly think Trump's response is kinda weak, so they might just let it slide.

Didnt the rustbelt go blue in 2008 and 2016?

I never have any idea what to do when the markets are closed. I wish I could trade after hours with the big boys

Oh fuck that’s huge.

But I’m too fucking bought in...

Maybe I’m weird buy I like seeing my stocks negative so i can keep lowering my average. Maybe we can dump more so i can buy more

Just get a schwab account...
But afterhours trading is a good way to get bogged.

Thats fancy predictions of oil price and stuff, but my comments are for Bollinger Nation™ only.
we buy the dow30 below the monthly bollinger and we sell above the monthly bollinger. Maybe oil goes below 50 in 3 years but not in 40 days

Attached: 76fs.png (1092x581, 1.72M)

FUCK CHYNA

Attached: 718675095fbf31339f5a9e4147c2c4e0.jpg (800x520, 171K)

This dumb fuck president is obsessed with the dow, when does he make his dumb shit deal to save face? Reallylooking like warren or sanders will take it and continue anti free trade shit but without the tqitter retardness

>Seethe

Attached: 50d.jpg (225x224, 7K)

How RED is next week going to be?

Thankfully I got stopped out of all positions for break even earlier this week

Attached: 1566596937219.jpg (1440x2690, 1.21M)

2012 I mean.

Trump is a retard who watches the dow every second. Dude just needs to be put out of his misery electorally. He never ran in 2016 with the intention of winning.

Maybe instead of betting on hype and memes to invest,you use TA or study a financial statement and collect healthy dividends and you wouldn't be negative since the start.

>A good trader makes money either way the market goes,and is like a machine, trades without emotion.

Pro tip,don't go all in on that call,save 1/2 invade you need to cover w a put

Attached: 1516976371916.png (486x293, 49K)

>SGMO getting that sweet phase 3 company status today
>might get some good news from the fed, news says that is what everyone is expecting
>things are looking good, could finally run up into the 12's so i can at least get my money back
>starts running up to 11.65
>after trump tweet immediately fucking drops .3, ends the day at 11.02, down over 7% from where it opened at today

fuck my ASS

how long do i have to FUCKING WAIT for this company to POP already? son of a fucking bitch the fundamentals are so strong it hurts my fucking soul dude, this goddamn trade war, this goddamn trade war. got family in DELL in a similar situation, fundamentals are so strong no one cares, the world has gone crazy with selling in fear of the trade war and possible recession.

I think you should seek help w those anger issues user

What will your life revolves around when Trump's gone?

Attached: there-are-seriously-so-many-2195312.jpg (2000x2400, 233K)