tradingview.com/screener

Premarket Data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Previously On AAAAAAA Market General:

Attached: ECrSzzRUIAEMZWB.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49452256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks Donald !

Unoronically buying these dips

Attached: A19FF2C4-4508-4D89-9BC1-1B1F17ECDA78.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

LOL IDIOT
SAAAAGE

Attached: yccmzx.png (396x302, 207K)

I was up over 100% on shopify calls this morning and then got justed so fucking hard at least I have until next week when they expire. Hopefully this tariff thing blows over on the weekend.

Attached: 300-3003996_6408289-pink-wojak-shotgun.png.jpg (920x947, 297K)

me losing it

Attached: 00002120.jpg (146x204, 15K)

Really considering swinging FB over the weekend. It's at a double bottom on the daily and I don't see how this trade war affects it long term.

FUCK TRUMP

I BET JARED IS SHORTING

This dip is free money

EVERYTHING IS RED WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE ORANGE MAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jk bought the AMD dip

Kek.

why would it blow over on the weekend, the underlying issues continue and the policy effects of trumps tweets will take time to take effect, when they do shares decline again

\
.\
(you are here)
....\
......\

why buy now

Actually a good idea except that US congress doesn't like Libra, some Dem candidates don't like FB's business model, Rs don't like FB's 'bias' and want more regs on that, the EU wants to stop getting cucked by american tech, and China (despite Zucc offering to let Xi name his baby and spend years learning Hanzi) won't let FB within a mile of it's markets

Political ads will pick up but the republicans are focused on how Fb handles that and democrats are focused on RUSSIA influence
regulations coming soon

I'm also salty i lost on my FB calls today

Now
Now I can finally start investing my money in stoinks

me hope we triple top like so ;_;

Attached: Spy-8-23.png (1812x807, 115K)

Yeah honestly if we don't I'm gonna feel pretty gigajusted

Attached: b6F70do.jpg (344x264, 10K)

Excited to finally watch you stock fags get reKt. Fair value is around dow 3k

Calm down, rkg

Attached: 1566528675169.gif (360x457, 324K)

You misspelled S&P :^)

well, statistically gigajusted more likey
also fall off candle pattern and MSI exactly like fall off in December

you got from /ck/ no you?
me posted that !

SAGE
THERE IS ANOTHER PERFECTLY GOOD THREAD
RIGHT HERE
SAGING THIS THREAD TO OBLIVION

MY Nigga, I put fair value of DOW at around 5k, that's what it was in the mid 1990's before the insane boom bust credit cycles started, we will return to that once all the credit booms are crushed.

shut up nerd D:
me accidentally threaded

and cant delete
so now me queen of shit thread mountain

Attached: queenofshitmountian.png (225x225, 17K)

Attached: 0B23C1BE-7E16-46F2-93DE-F181283DF403.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

So how do you cope when you make nothing but bad decisions for your first 8 months of trading? What did you do to right yourself?

I've lost a grand from 2-3 grand I bet I've spent. Just bad decisions, weak hands, etc. I'm planning on researching more, but I feel like the breadth of info and work is pretty damn high and just a lot of experience is required more than anything.

Attached: images_36.jpg (500x613, 33K)

I bought too early in the day, should have waited til after 3:30 pm because prices just kept on falling. Down 2.03% for friday overall.

If you're going to post a chart at least be real with the shit. You could probably get a job at CNN though

Attached: Selection_004.png (2700x1220, 328K)

OP's pic has a point, yours doesn't (as it shows no date/time)

nah dude, tariffs kick in on the 1st and china still has one round of retaliation to kick in to make things square. i smell blood this week.

>OP's pic has a point, yours doesn't (as it shows no date/time)
wew lad. The last candle is literally the last candle that was filled before the Emini market closed. It shows a low that isn't any lower than what we've been seeing off and on the last couple of weeks. OP's pic makes it looks like we've plunged off some kind of cliff.
Kill yourself or just quit trading and mail me your credit card since if you continue trading you are obviously so stupid it's will be the functional equivalent.

Attached: aaayoususpicious.png (169x157, 5K)

this week?

in the next 7 days, so yeah this upcoming week. trumps second tariff bump was also announced in the after hours so the market hasn't priced that in yet either.

>It shows a low that isn't any lower than what we've been seeing off and on the last couple of weeks.
... In case you haven't noticed the last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic.
>OP's pic makes it looks like we've plunged off some kind of cliff.
The only point of OP's pic is the relative impact of the two announcements.

Speaking of.
Good guess, he just posted this.

Attached: emergency act 1977.jpg (608x268, 64K)

OP's pic is a fucking LIE by omission. Not facing the real truth and running around like a bunch of melodramatic bitches is why you are ALL BROKE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahHAHAHAHA.
Serves you right.

Attached: Selection_055.png (451x325, 149K)

Ha, cucks.

Attached: chad-laugh.jpg (600x532, 40K)

I haven't lost any fucking money, moron.

b-but mee OP image makes it look better than it actually am kek

here full day chart
we did fall off cliff you idiot -_-;

Attached: SPY-itsacutallyworse.png (1803x794, 103K)

grind her bones to dust

Attached: xkkkx.png (1000x1000, 212K)

>DURRR OP LIE BY OMISSION
>WHY DONT WE JUST ZOOM OUT DUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

stupid baka tard >: (

Attached: SPY-durrrrrrrrrrrr.png (1809x797, 78K)

I wish to throw some money for fun at some otc pennystock. But i have no clue where to go to even purchase any. under 0.1 types to throw money at.

might as well throw money into CGC or any other big weed stock (except ACB because they keep diluting their stocks)

boys do i unironically buy some gold now?

Thoughts on buying LLOY.L?

It pays solid dividends, and looks like a ridiculous bargain at the moment... I get Brexit uncertainty, but surely it must be priced in?

Attached: download.jpg (460x305, 31K)

>'First vape death in the US' recorded in Illinois
REEEEE MY MO!!!!!!

You guys ever hear that thing about all gaps?
That ALL GAPS MUST BE FILLED?

Looks like we gapped down today, do those little bounces qualify as gap-fills? When can we consider them filled?

RKG my love, I hate to say this, but FUCK YOU for screwing things up and making this new thread for no reason, AND NOT EVEN LINKING IT when we were having a GREAT conversation in the other thread:
I still love you though. You have my permission to pull out all my pubic hair.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 11.20.18 PM.png (1662x1272, 1.67M)

I've thought about this some, considering how consistent the price movement is between the two, but... I dunno. Seems a little too symmetrical. Too obvious.

>First vape death in the US

here;s an article

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49452256

This story is bizarre. I mean the wording of the press release. I looked through a few different articles and not one says 1) which disease, and 2) reason for making the connection to vaping as sole or contributing cause to development of said disease. It's hard to offer a rebuttal if the media won't give the information.

>The president of the American Vaping Association, Gregory Conley, said in a statement on Thursday that he was "confident" the illnesses were being caused by devices containing cannabis or other synthetic drugs, not nicotine.

Yes, I saw that. Still, which disease? What pathology? If this is a public health concern they need to release that information.

Only began buying stocks a month. One of the worst possibles times to start for actual buying. Lost about $450 on a stock that is likely going to $0.00. Sold off and thus I saved about 3.5k from my intial investment. Kinda not really thinking about it besides watching the stock crash and burn as it deserves. Of all my stocks only like 3 are at or above buy in price, the rest are in the red. Get the vibe I bought the top before a depression.

>Get the vibe I bought the top before a depression.
What makes you think that? The trade war, inverted curve, negative yields, many countries with lower gdp, Powell refusing to lower rates to zero, the fact that this bull run is long overdue, the protests in HK, brexit, the slowing housing market...

Attached: No+he+bolted+the+plane+to+the+attendant+to+stop+_c8d1da7dfc82a2081d8ec061fb18abb8.jpg (200x227, 9K)

user you forgot blue chip stocks that might be hollowed out due to hidden depts

North Korea propaganda site claim that South Korea abandoning their intelligence sharing treaty with Japan was according to request from North Korea.

>3 interviews on Thursday
>offered job by my first choice
>another junior accountant resigned literally hrs before i handed in mine
>still have a 4 week notice period to work
This is going to be really uncomfortable

Where do you think gold will open on monday?

Attached: 1519264453601.png (1410x1198, 2.46M)

don't forget Deustchebank, kicking the game off with a steep drop into insolvency.

Alright I think its pretty clear by now that Xi and Trump are part of some kartell for manipulating stock prices.
Which discord do I need to join to get an early heads up for orange mans tweets?

Based Ultros poster

Thinking to sell and cash in everything in 9 months is stocks spike.
10 year - 2 year in negative never lies.

>at least I have until next week when they expire
delta get rekt

If you take into account all the freshly printed money, especially thorugh QE etc...isn't it inevitable that the stock market will increase? Why even bother about dips / corrections?
Timing the market is one of the biggest memes.

>t brainlet.

you get it. a 2% drop really doesn't matter. more capital is going to flow into equities because it has nowhere to go

clean your mouth from that cheeto cum

That is what will happen. It will get slightly better before it gets a lot worse. Gotta chop the price action. Can't let normies make too much.

Valuations don'd madder id's differend this dime :DDD

maybe.
or a few months down the line, the fed increases the money rate and all of a sudden all this stockholder wealth and short term borrowing that's been going on suddenly becomes a problem.
doomsayers get fucked like the faggots they are but insane retards with call options get lynched much harder than the mother fucker who just gained and lost nothing
have to say though there's an awful lot of signals I'm not liking but there's no way to time it so w/e yolo with hard risk assessment and megacap hedging lol

Attached: loss.jpg (640x461, 42K)

Down

Attached: dow-jones-industrial-average-long-term-price-support-channel-chart.jpg (1106x523, 152K)

>i am confident this caused it and i have based this statement on absolutely nothing

The Fed has been choking off the new money spigot, so now stocks can go down.
Once they capitulate and cut down to zero (NIRP?) and restart QE, stocks will start going up hard again.
Basically we're in the "bear window" where a big crash or bear market is possible.

sorry ;_;
it was accident was losing comprehension x_x

I actually don't have any money in the markets, I just come because it's the closest thing to macro discussion this board has

>he didn't have a profit stop in place
Honestly your own fault, sorry man. Lesson learned, though, right?Probably down a little but it will rise through the week in anticipation of Sept. 1st

Lol it was probably some street shit laced with fentanyl or K2 and the idiot died typical especially in a non-medical marijuana state it’s easily a street drug that killed him and not anything related to vaping itself
Play stupid games win stupid prizes, any weed carts bought from niggers on the street is guaranteed poison they brought this on themselves

Yep, by the look of the article it’s referencing the black market therefore the dude probably had bought street carts and didn’t listen to the hundreds of people online telling everyone not to buy that shit because it’s laced with who the fuck knows what and since Illinois is still not marijuana legal the guy had no choice and died lol
A lot of kids are stupid and just smoke anything hell they even sell the juul pods to underage kids on the street and some of those are fake too it’s absurd
If you aren’t getting your shit from a regulated dispensary you’re asking for death, I had a lab buddy of mine test one of the carts he got from Florida and pulled the report it showed traces of fucking boron man fuck that shit

>Honestly your own fault, sorry man. Lesson learned, though, right?
My plan initially was just to ride it out. I didn’t count on orange cheeto having a hissy fit. I’m just gonna go down with the ship I think like I planned

You’re too late

Hi amerifaggots, what tech stocks should I buy during the current dip?

If you want to make a lot of money AMD and BIDU. Otherwise I like GOOG, AAPL, and MSFT

>4 weeks notice

Lol i stopped doing two weeks notices at my second to last job

Boron is good shit, there’s boron in a lot of joint health supplements, get that boron in ya!

Buying amd under 30/29 and selling over 31 has worked out well the past few months. Made some good 5-15% returns. Wish i bought more

Is it possible for a HNWI to be completely anonymous with their investments? What steps should one take when first starting to invest to facilitate this?

if you start in ~1900 or before, it's very easy

for new money right now in 2019, complete anonymity isn't possible at all. You can hide things from the public but certain alphabet agencies and other actors will know. they probably won't care, but the records will be there.

also you didn't say what country the hypothetical HNWI is in, or what the current status of their assets is... which is pretty important to properly answer the question

>If I don’t get an absolutely top tier movie night tonight, I’m going to go full Greenspan!

Attached: 59E53076-E56A-4383-8AD9-CC53F916501D.jpg (530x298, 23K)

>underwater right now because of chyna shit
>fundamentals of the company are rock solid though

i might have to wait until the end of the year to make my profit but it's fine, i can wait. this is why fundamental analysis is so important. i feel bad for you guys invested in sketchy companies living on a prayer.

The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-24-14-05-10-1.png (1080x1467, 75K)

Were you that user recommending people buy it at $2.10?

Probably. I started buying even above that point. I still feel optimistic about its prospects.

30 year recession incoming

The stock market is a device for measuring the influence of the president’s twitter account

at least we owned those LIBS hahahahahah

Trade in derivatives. This is how insider info is traded on. If you are just investing in stocks, it really doesn't matter and noone will be able to find you based on your holdings or networth. If a person uses your information that you submit to a brokerage, they are pretty much done if you report it, company and customer service professional. For real estate, always buy under an llc or other shell. Otherwise your name will show up on call lists.

as long as the libtards are mad we ares winning

Attached: 4XDpvbJ.png (220x229, 9K)

In case you're curious, here's how I'm doing. My strategy has been to write calls and collect dividends while waiting for the moon mission. I started buying at $2.40 a few months ago. I currently hold 3,000 shares with a break-even price (averaged) of $1.627. It's my favorite stock I own.

Attached: ODP.png (424x464, 55K)

Do you think it could survive if say we suddenly had the Great Depression #2 except on a global scale?

That'd be interesting.

So many libshits here want to be China's bitch. The cuckold fetish is real.

haha yeah lets tax american consumers that will show chinks

Anyone know how long it takes to be approved for a Vanguard Margin application with a pre-existing account?

>I need to buy more ETSY

Seriously I got 12k cash, 6k in credit card debt, and now I want to margin this bitch.

Must buy more ETSY!!!!

Attached: Capture.png (656x416, 59K)

More like we just want some of that tight qipao cunny, maybe get some of those kpop surgeries. Ya dig?