So, can anyone explain what's actually happening with the 700k dumps by the LINK team...

So, can anyone explain what's actually happening with the 700k dumps by the LINK team? I'm not trying to fud I've held LINK for a long ass time and don't plan on selling, but I don't read Jow Forums often enough to understand if this is a meme or not. I checked the etherscan and they actually have been moving 700k at a time, why should this not concern us?

Attached: 1537444318396.jpg (1000x1200, 1M)

OTC sales, being accumulated by top wallets.

It's probably going to the 50 oracle start ups. Also they're not even dumping

What is most baffling to me is why does it have to be 700K every single time, even to the point that when they accidentally dumped 70K they immediately dumped 630K just to get those 700K again?
Why not 500K one day or 900K the other day?

...probably? shouldn't we be at least a little concerned if we don't even know where these several million tokens are going? has the team really not addressed this at all?

7 is the most powerfully magical number

cuz 777k would be too obvious brainlet

LINK megawhale here been here since the beggining. All you nulink and swing faggot fucks make me fucking sick and are basically nano and vet fags to me. HOWEVER
I just realized recently the 700k dumps aren't from the 350m node incentivez stack, but from the team's personal stack.
They aren't giving them to the oracle startups if its not from the 350m stack you fucking dumbasses. They are dumping.
Not selling anyway.
>t. 1.5m whale.

wallet holds 50 million/700 is 70....its a sign from sergey to not give up, he knows

Insiders believe the market is as high as it will ever go, so the logical thing to do is dump. They are dumping on bag holders. Every 700k sold is Sir Gay saying “I know better than you”, and every 700k bought is a bag holder stammering back “N-no you d-don’t”

There will only be one winner and it won’t be a bag holder

You speak as if you're an authority. You speak as if you know what it feels like to hold 700k stink chinkers in your hand. You speak as if you have eaten 7 big macs the day LINK went on coinbase. Fuck off you poor faggot plebbitor nano cucking bitch. We're full.

If it was going to there, wouldn't it be from the wallet that's to incentivize node operators?

Unless Oracle is straight up buying millions of dollars worth of LINK for their startups.

I disagree with this assessment. The 50 start ups will chainlink their data (meaning others will purchase it from them with LINK), they have no reason to hold link. Those that would like to buy data would have a reason too though.

is their a wallet with the 350 million in?

also whats an otc sale.

over the counter, as in not sold on open exchanges but sold privately to a buyer (likely at a special price)

>just realized recently the 700k dumps aren't from the 350m node incentivez stack
You JUST realised this? Man, I'd love to have the ability to just throw 3 million quid into shit I don't even understand kek. Anyway, there is actually no reason to think that the 350 wallet is just for incentives. They could in theory be sending incentives from the "dev wallet".
I think that's enough spoonfeeding for now.

No you fucking plebbit nulink faggot fuck.
And by the way you other poor fag link pieces of shit subhuman fucks.
They are not selling OTC, I know because I am on all 4 major OTC exchanges. None of them will touch LINK as "legal hasn't signed off on it".

Attached: 1520362065895.jpg (360x360, 17K)

I don't have to fucking autism etherscan and every fucking wallet to know what I'm buying you fucking disgusting british scag piece of shit. You're probably a pajeet fuck off.
And yes there is a reason to assume the 350m wallet is just for incentivizing the network because its in the whitepaper and was disclosed at the crowdsale. You do remember the crowdsale right. Oh thats right you a fucking disgusting british pajeet newfaggot linklet with 20k link. Fuck you

They're selling them on the market obviously

It's right in the whitepaper that 350MM tokens are allocated for node / adoption incentives. If you do some basic math, you'll notice that 700k x 50 = 35MM. This is 10% of the 350MM tokens allocated towards nodes / adoption.
They could be more transparent about it, but they really don't have to be.

That's one theory, that they're "masking" their transfer through Binance. After all, there's no reason to say they can't drain the 350m wallet for node operators since they control both and the distinction between the two is arbitrary and not guaranteed to any party.

Still that's just hopium I think. I think it's pretty clear the intent is to sell, although I don't think they're market dumping them, but staggering sell orders in over time creating the downward pressure that, honestly, if they dumped as much as they had been, I would be expecting much more violent downturn in price. The selling is slow but I do think that every single LINK they've transfered is there to be sold, whether OTC or on the open market.

>if they were selling OTC I’d know cuz I’m on all four.
Absolute bullshit. Binance does OTC for bigger customers. Like they give two shits about “muh legal department.”

i think they are giving those links away for free to very powerful people in order for chainlink to gain faster adoption.

this will hurt us in the long term

but will benefit chain link and sergey in the short term.

If you use the word "muh" you are legit fucking faggot. How about think for yourself you sad biz copy pasta normie fuck.
God some of you faggots are truly truly fucking plebbit followers who can't think for shit and just follow other normies.
Binance OTC is only for 20 BTC minimum orders, hardly "bigger customers" all the major OTC are 450k trade size minimums.

Nice to see some semi-intelligent speculation rather than just memes and despair posting

>there's no reason to say they can't drain the 350m wallet for node operators since they control both and the distinction between the two is arbitrary and not guaranteed to any party.
This guy gets it
>ree ree pee pee
Not gona make it

let’s split our wallets if not our souls

>faster adoption will hurt us in the long term
Genius logic right here

Attached: 641B6CEB-4301-405E-A1BA-41013B9DB807.jpg (1182x920, 92K)

700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k.... 700k....

Attached: B34CF1BB-BA40-47A1-BD6B-7CC38DDDEB90.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

Already made it faggot.
Pee pee and swallow that.
Bitch.

There are literally no confirmations that any of these 700k dumps are happening. Not one shred of proof of a sell order in any capacity. I'll wait. Show me some proof.

What's even more concerning is the fact that they're doing this manually when the price is pumping, never when dumping. You'd figure they'd whip up a smart contract to automatically make the transfers, but nope.

Sergey is a magic tranny from discord too???

Attached: chainlink_sigil.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>calls me a plebbit nulinker
>admits he is getting dumped on by sir gay and his leet crew of scammers
im not even in link you utter faggot. the FUD here for it is keeping me well away.

Attached: 1566147112595.png (575x575, 608K)

You absolute subhuman insectoid faggot fucking piece of normie plebbitor faggot shitfuck.
>doesn't even have link
You had two fucking years fuck off this thread faggot we're full
fucking insufferable norman.

It's could just a secondary offering for more funding. They can do that and instead of offering shares like normal companies, they just offer tokens again. Yes, we get diluted, but the pot can grow even bigger.

>Not one shred of proof of a sell order in any capacity. I'll wait. Show me some proof.
This
If you guys are concerned this much then why don’t you just sell?

>literally admitting hes getting dumped on
I could buy a stack of 1k this second on coinbase. I was going too pre web3. but now Ive realised that its going to be a perpetually $2 coin I dont give a shit. the fact that a mega whale is admitting to being dumped on is proof this shit is gonna fail. what do you think it will moon to son? maybe $3 by the end of september? then back down? should have sold at 4 faggot.

Attached: whitemanlaugh.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Pretty much. In the grand scheme of thing this is barely any Link moved. It's essentially 3% of the OVERALL supply. That's nothing when it was already stated that a large chunk would be used to stimulate the network and pay people that it needed to make the ecosystem grow. I'm not worried for a second.

Attached: links linked.jpg (1500x1500, 1.33M)

he didnt buy 1.2 million link at $2. most likely bought at 10cents or in presale ICO.

Bro I bought over 1m LINK at 9c then I bought more on etherdelta.
I literally don't fucking care. I have foresight which explains my history you literally can't look past 2 months without claiming im getting dumped on the project is over and everything is a failure. How fucking stupid are you?

>the fact that a mega whale
>perpetually $2 coin
you just outed yourself as a retard

>truly plebbit followers
Fuck off. I'll own it, r/cc is unironically better than this racist homophobe website. And my iota bags will be decentralized before this russian scam shit coin ever is. The day of the rope is coming, but not for those of us with melanin; it's for all you trump supporting capitalist retards.

LMAO a stack of 1k.
Alright. Fucking plebbitor.

Yeah I know you were a fucking insufferable plebbit faggot holding nano vet wtc and whatever other plebbit garbage you literal retards buy.
Trump's gonna win again too and shut down plebbit so suck my fucking dick.
FAG

hi astro, how's that dynamic ip working for ya ?

go on. how much is it going to moon. fucking say it. type it. type x100 or x1000 for me you fucking retarded faggots.

Attached: 1555569222487.png (1000x1000, 394K)

x500

Very well thank you very much.
You gonna come and say hi?

please kys faggot

It will probably be $20 by EOY 2021, and if it does really well $100 by mid 2022. That's the redpill. Won't matter for guys like me, we already made it. If when it does go to these levels we buy airplanes and shit.
Have fun trying to acquire 1k link lmao.

Hello!
I found a bug in one site.
You need to bet 10 credits and 19 lines in slots.
Win x2, every 2 out of three bets.

For 10 bets, you can double the deposit.

link:
multicoingames.com/?=324

Join! Win!

>Have fun trying to acquire 1k link lmao.
its literally £1800. Its nothing.

you were the one bragging about being able to buy 1k, literally a peasant's stack

i just did, where's your trip

maybe its not oracle, maybe the startups are paying for it. Which would mean some big ass startups that can afford this. Or maybe oracle leases chainlink to them, since they gave them a 70% discount for their services.

Holy fuck, 70% discount 700k links... (connection)

If startups are getting those 700k links, and oracle pays for it, then they probably get to keep some of their revenue that will be generated by staking it and their nodes. Which would also make sense, since in this way the network would mature greatly. And probably oracle has their own stack of link ready to dump on us when it goes hyperbolic.

They said they were derisking at trufflecon, and looking at the charts we definitely do dump when they transfer another 700k. Though, what's strange is the dumps from the 700k themselves cause only like 2% dump in total (with link then being put on a downward trend afterward). My guess is that it IS actually price suppression

i said where's your trip you discord tranny pedophile

Jesus christ you fucking people.
The Oracle startups aren't node operators, they're platform users and developers of tools which will utilize the platform.
Of course they're buying (or being given) LINK that's from a different bucket than the node operators incentives.
BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT NODE OPERATORS
Fucking fuck you people jesus christ.

This is one of the worst threads I’ve seen in awhile and that really says something

Suppression bots have access to the same etherscan data as anyone else, 700k moves would be perfect cover for some easy swing gains.

Sergei walks among us

You don't need LINK if you are not a node operator. You fucking dumbass.
There are two scenarios here:
1. They are only data providers and will not run nodes as you mentioned, REGARDLESS you fucking PLEBBIT nulink faggot fuck someone has to run the nodes that will have APIs that connect to their data. So who the fuck is that? It's not oracle they are doing this in order to monetize usage of their infrastructure from participants in the ecosystem that fat fuck brazilian user faggot said it himself in the presentation.
2. They will run their own nodes selling their own data, which then why aren't they liquidating from the 350m stack if they weren't dumping. They likely are.
I hope they dump for another 6months or 1year so that you nulink faggots fucking capitulate and die.

are you me?

Go back to plebbit you faggot.

israel has every right to exist

Attached: you wish you were jew.jpg (450x414, 35K)