OOOOH WAAAGIIIEEES

youtu.be/MuAMn7LhKwk

Attached: wage.png (320x585, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only at a Popeyes would this occur. Such animals

where is my fucking chicken waggie

lmao did the wagies knock him out? imagine jumping through a window into a room full of ragie wagies, what a splendid idea

the other burger kang looked he choked him out

DESPITE

Attached: 1557798622249.jpg (574x960, 35K)

Unironically ate 12 spicy chicken sambos in the last 2 weeks. Last one about 2 hours ago. Must have been 20 cars in line.

>having gallons of boiling oil nearby
>not dumping it on this fuckers head

What a waste.

someone redo this with "despite making up just 0.5% of the population"

"It wasn't no more"

Can anyone translate this into English?

Imagine being a wagey and having to serve these apes.
Fate worse than death.

Attached: 1546373952813.jpg (1133x745, 426K)

shiiieet cuz i aint playin cuz where dem chicken sandwiches at doe shieet niggie

Attached: 1253454.jpg (700x662, 49K)

Why do Chicken Wing Americans and just overall Americans engage in fighting over slightest shit?

Do these idiots think with their head and about consequences because stupid crap like that.

you can just like find another fast food joint LMAO

Attached: 1566185942285.jpg (490x436, 55K)

Ditto

y'all enslaved by kosher kikes in africa n' y'all got sold to the british n' the portuguese

okay, there's a good reason you only see impoverished Americans fighting over literally nothing.
they have nothing to lose.
they live in studio apartments or trailers, surrounded by people with even less to lose and they'll treat you like a doormat if you can't stand up for yourself.

you never see a fight break out at a vineyard or country club or a luxury condo. That's because they have so much to lose. They can even afford to be treated like a doormat.

“Cause it wasn’t no more...”, said the poor Southern Tar Baby.

>Ya’ll sayin it ain’t be like I think it be
>well i’s think It do be like I think it be cuz it do
>gimmie dat dere chiken
>yeeeeuh das wut am talmbout

>muhfug ass bich ass nigguh muhfuga nigga ass pussy nigga
why do we let these "people" exist?

Attached: 1566093044937.jpg (508x543, 188K)

>american dream

i guess living in a 3rd world shithole in eastern europe isn't bad after all

Wur muh chickenz at witeboi

Attached: Juice-Chicken-Gorilla.png (496x880, 222K)

America is a third world country

You better start taking the Jewish problem seriously or you will be the one getting aped by a fucking nog over chickenz.

some time abroad shows this to be false. in many, perhaps the majority, of poverty stricken regions, denizens should their burdens with aplomb and class. they are polite and clean. they are simple people that lack lack material wealth. niggers have access to everything needed to move ahead in the world. they simply lack the temperament to rise above the muck. i've come to believe its an interplay of genetics, diet, and culture.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo

Attached: 1456860990497.png (245x318, 128K)