Big news incoming for Constellation Labs (DAG)?!

A few weeks/months ago now, the Constellation team responded to an RFP for the US Army - it’s to help Collect, Validate and Notorize data for its Multi Domain Command and Control (MDC2) systems, both legacy and future. This is essential in the battlefields as often they struggle without a single interoperable solution.

More info can be found here: drive.google.com/file/d/1QEHuJmRZbQem8h3JGuVVB9OHaMjz9Kqx/view

The announcement from the US Airforce is due any day now and currently no updates have been lodged on their site

In the Constellation Telegram, Ben Jorgensen says they have a big week coming up next week with some major updates for the community!

Am I putting 2+2 together and getting 5, or have they been awarded the contract?

If they have, this would be pretty monumental, has any other blockchain/DAG Solution been used by the DoD or military before? I don’t think so....!?

This could not only be amazing for Constellation, but amazing for the entire crypto space, real world adoption by enterprise!

Attached: 967E1B84-B505-4C93-9097-9C38ECDBFF8F.jpg (166x190, 16K)

The Volume is up finally. It’s indirectly on coinbase now with the Idex merger.

air force partnership is fake news. no way that happens. your shitcoin cant even stay above a penny.

HUGE week incoming for DAG. Use this weekend to load up wisely.

get above 1 penny and people may care lmao

pathetic

What makes you think that? Should I screenshot this for prosperity, or do you know people in the USAF who have confirmed Constellation weren’t awarded the RFI?

He is just a pajeet fudder...nothing more.

I think something is cooking in the Constellation kitchen. I am seeing a lot of airforce memes and gifs, could be that they are building up hype before they announce? Would be a major fail if they don't get it. IMO it would be one of the biggest partnerships in crypto. No project has a partnership with branding as strong as USAF. Also if they do get it, it usually means more work and contracts and a deepening of the working relationship. DoD does not mess around. You cant get into bed with them as a foreign contractor. Hard Core screening. If this happens, it will validate Constellation as a project and tech. 4m mc. Lol if this thing is real, 100x minimum.

its fake

What do you mean fake though? The proposal is legit (in that there is one and it was submitted), and to my knowledge no decision has been made/published yet by the USAF, so I’m confused how you can be so sure?

My guess is, you have no idea, along with the rest of us!

remember this

Attached: 27659A18-8056-4B39-ABD8-331194760C66.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Yeah, or the IOTA Microsoft one. To my knowledge neither of VeChain nor IOTA actually submitted a proposal and were awarded the deal? Whereas in Constellation’s case, that could be the case

If you’re basing your certainty on other project’s past behaviour, then that’s laughable!!!

isnt it just a research grant not an actual deal though

I’m not sure of the details further than what was included in the RFP, which appears to be a 3 phase program starting with a POC and ending with the Constellation platform being adopted.
Regardless though, I’d argue this is potentially the biggest deal I’ve heard in the crypto space (the DoD will have done their DD) and legitimises Constellations use cases and solution fit

>I’d argue this is potentially the biggest deal I’ve heard in the crypto space
bitch chainlink is working withswiss

Swiss what, swiss roll? What is Swiss?

the two biggest deals in crypto:
Ping An + PICC -- ???
SIA + HCL (~1000 banks) -- ???

i hope you all did your homework and know which 2 coins i mean

Obvious exit scam for DAG. I mean it's completely obvious. 80% of staff fired before mainnet including 2 founders. Team bans anyone who asks why they did that. TG refuses all dialog and spams memes nonstop. PnD crew brought in at the same time and could care less about the FUD. So much unanswered FUD.

Buyer Beware, Crazy Unanswered FUD:

Former CEO caught Day Trading and kicked out of the company without explainations. He was accused of losing most of their investment funds. Team refuses to explain claiming they are on a hush order from lawyers.
Team is out of money, fired the majority of their staff. Won't say a word about it.
Got caught hyping NASA partnership after they found out they weren't selected for RFP. A community member called them out, they apologized then scrubbed it from TG.
Constant misinformation spread in the community and backed up by the team.

For those who haven't been in since PreSale, this project is one of the worst managed I have ever seen. They hype fake partnerships constantly and with each pump they unload a few more bags on unsuspecting noob investors. They brought in a for real PnD team to help them, all the hype is fake.
Want proof: they are a highly connected team in Silicon Valley and not a single tech investor believes in this technology. They lie constantly and consistently and fired the majority of their staff a month before mainnet. The smart money knows they have nothing, the team knows for sure they have nothing, and only dumb noobs bought it on fake hype being spread by the PnD crew. Don't get dumped on, at a minimum go to their TG and find out what im saying is true before you waste your hard earned money. These people are literally the scum of the earth and everything wrong in the crypto sphere. Buzzwords, hype, and no fundamentals. They are clearly out of money, all they do is cut costs and put up a fake front until they have dumped as much as they can. This ends in an investor fraud case at a minimum.

You forgot the most important red flag:
The crypto pampologist is an official admin of their telegram chat, a guy who is well known in the space for being a shortterm pump chaser, joining projects just with the intention to create a temporary hype cycle based on nothing but memes and stickers and twitter shills, to then dump on the late joiners and move on... (reminds me a bit of that Robin Hood shiller who pump & dumped BOLT)

Losing all your money in this failed project is a guarantee. Here's how to know for sure. Go to their TG and ask the smart questions.

Why was co-founder Altif Brown removed from his position as CCO, why wasn't he replaced with someone else? Why did they not notify the community after so many people asked and why do they continue to ignore this question. It's a big deal, what do they have to hide?
Why did they layoff most of the key positions over the last year. Even their top developer was later off and they began outsourcing to Poland.
If mainnet is so close and expecting such a huge success would they lay off their VP of Marketing, VP of Product, VP of Engineering, and about 5 other key positions? Why didn't they replace any of these people if they actually had a product ready for success?
Why would the team keep hyping the NASA partnership after they already knew it was rejected?
Why are they hyping the USAF RFP, it's just an RFP which they have almost zero chance of success.
Why would a company funded with $33M fire their marketing crew before mainnet and instead bring in a known PnD team to raise "awareness"? Why would they fire their community management team and hand over the reigns to unpaid fanbois who constantly spread misinformation and openly lie to the community, then scrub it after? They clearly see what's going on and obviously condone this activity.

Every single fact about this company says they are completely out of money and PnD is in progress.

Its OK to fire or lay people off. But not replacing them after especially at mainnet proves they are out of cash reserves and dumping hard on their community. That is some scumbag level shit.
Screen cap this, it's going to happen and anyone dumb enough to hold this shitcoin or buy into the fake hype is going to lose everything.

Haha, you are a joke. Worried about some random dude on Twitter with 301 followers. He is an admin and has no influence. Maybe if he had 30k followers and was admin I would be worried, but that dude is a nobody.

Siacoin is a competitor to DAG!? lol

hi Walto

:D

PLEASE GUYS IF U DECIDE TO INVEST IN DAG DO NOT PUT BIG % OF YOUR PORTFOLIO. I BEG U. PLEASE DO NOT. THEY ARE GOING TO EXIT SCAM AFTER MAINNET.

THEY HAVE HAD JOB OFFERINGS OPEN ON THEIR HOMEPAGE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. NO JOB HAS BEEN FULLFILLED. MEANWHILE THEY HAVE FIRED THEIR PREVIOUS STAFF.

ALL THIS PROPOSAL FOR US.ARMY IS THEM BEGGING FOR FUNDING. LITERALLY ANY US COMPANy CAN SEND A PROPOSAL TO NASA OR US.ARMY.

BE CAREFULL GUYS WITH THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the coordinated fud crew woke up!

Some desperate tones and CAPS LOCK too, impressive!

I’m happy to pass judgment once we hear news from Ben

It is at .005 right now.

This is where NANO was before it was discovered and blew up.

NANO went from a Market Cap of 3 Million to 4 BILLION while on only an Italian scam exchange and kucoin because people were hype for the speed and it being a DAG in a field of blockchains.

Constellation will reach similar double digit BILLION market cap with it's use case, connections, and smart answers to all the problems that other DAGs like NANO has while also focusing on big Data than pure currency

Attached: 1566569893052.png (898x772, 147K)

Bro I'm no coordinated fudder, I'm just speaking out of so many people dont fall for this.

I was interested in DAG too couple of months ago, it all seemed so promising but digging deeper they are literally on the verge of dying unless they get funding somewhere.

>focusing on big Data than pure currency
yes, because no any other blockchain is targeting big data use.

Feel free to lose your money on this one. Go all in bro, do it.