Has anyone here ever taken out a loan to buy crypto and had it work out okay?

Has anyone here ever taken out a loan to buy crypto and had it work out okay?

Attached: 1910859E-8B84-45E7-9BF9-4A17D7812D03.jpg (1536x2048, 410K)

Pls respond I’m bout to get a 10k loan and go all in

dont do it. what are your goals. what are you currently making as income. i dont want to see you destroy yourself.

why the fuck would you gamble with someone else's money, ever?

Because at 6% apr I could pay back 10,700 on a 10k loan

Yes, I did. 25k€ in 2013. Bought right before thdrop from 1100 to 250. Three years agonising and paying monthly on overpriced BTC. You can get a loan. However be very aware of what you are getting. Do not buy and hodl if price falls. That said, buy bsv, the real BitCoin.

just be prepared to lose that entire loan on the market, I guess.

After that loan runs it's course, aim lower than you think you should, the cerebellum is what you'll want to hit and the gases from the blast will help maximize the exit

I’m not buying btc and I’m using stop losses

i took out 20 grand for chainlink when it was 30 cents, you had to be a compete retard to not thinking it wont at least of reached a dollar at some point

this

Yeah, definitely don't take a loan and buy at the peak of a bubble OP

did it and bought 3 BTC @6,400$ last summer
panic sold everything @4,999$
never bought back

>killing yourself for measly 10k
Are you underage?
Yeah FUCK YOU
Bet you anything you’re a fat fuck with a micro penis now go watch your hentai faggot

U mad bro?

Attached: 410bsxTejQL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 18K)

U reddit senpai?
Nice selling low brainlet

Yeah you'll need extra willpower to not panic sell with a loan too

You should preemptively come to terms with the idea of losing 100% of your investment, so you don't shit your pants when the price drops

(you)

do as you like, just stream the aftermath as a warning so your fate can be used as a meme to deter future retards

>took out a 5k loan
>used 2000 to pay off credit card (responsible)
>used 3000 to buy QNT when it was at $3.20

Can cash out currently and pay back the loan with 1k left over AND my credit card is totally paid off aswell.

But I'm going to let it sit and sell when QNT rises more. My payments are only $120 a month so i'm not sweating it.

Says the guy who cant even get 1 post right without editing it. You should go back where they got a built in edit button instead of deleting your shitposts.

Attached: 1564469144061.png (482x866, 665K)

If you read the thread it’s for people who succeeded in doing this

I don’t care about your 1200$ net worth opinion

I can smell the burger where your brain should be fucking ameritard waste human