Did they exit scam?

Did they exit scam?

Attached: FCF30D74-1AF8-4BC0-81E8-D521D6B21356.png (250x249, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.nash.io/t/nash-deployment-ama/7421
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seems so

No communcations or whatsoever

the chinks win again

The absolute State of the crypto market today. Even worse than Digitex, not a single face and name of the team is shown and people throwing their money at them because of hot air promises.

Attached: boobies.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

No way its a scam it's one of the most legit projects in this space. But something must have gone wrong in a pretty big way for them to actually miss the deadline. Either they are scrambling to fix it and it'll be up soon or they are preparing a statement. Dissapointng eithe way but I still have full confidence.

what the fuck are you talking about, the devs are always doing interviews, answering questions in the nash forums

The crypto industry is riddled with fraud and abuse. If I recall our working paper correctly, it was estimated that 80% of last years ICOs were fraudulent. So, my answer: most likely.

If there is one project that is 100% NOT a scam it's Nash, which you would know if you knew literally anything about it.

Also goes for this completely made up bullshit

imagine trying to fud a fully sec'd coin...kek, see you at the top boys...

Had to look it up on youtube. From Lichtenstein. They promise a lot. Maybe too much? I'm skeptical.

Why don't you do that before you open your mouth? Instead of spreading misinformation about a topic you know nothing about. They have never dissapointed yet and have been 100% compliant and transparent, so I have no reason to believe they won't deliver.

And you have the audacity to say "the absolute state of the crypto market" nah the absolute state of crypto investors, like yourself, who spout unfounded bullshit without an ounce of research. See you when this is a top exchange.

Some updates & AMA

community.nash.io/t/nash-deployment-ama/7421

who is the asian girl?

What did I say

The basic research is to open their page and click on 'team' or 'about us'. Faces and names should be there, otherwise it's a wtf??? also they could put the cnbc vid somewhere on their site. First check is the most important one. Even more in and overfilled space like crypto. Simple psychology. Looking up youtube, twitter, reading for hours on telegram are second tier.

An opening act

Attached: 90s.gif (427x327, 3.88M)

They have their reasons for not having a team page which you would know if you were actually informed on the topic, which you have shown your not.

Tell me the reasons. I'm not informed and would like to know more about the insides. My attitude towards the Nash project has changed from omfg to they've overloaded themselves.

"We are facing some minor technical difficulties with the production platform. The situation has now been assessed and is under control. We assure you Nash will be deployed imminently. Fabio and Ethan are available on this Community thread to answer your..."

Just read the thread on the community thread, the lead devs are telling you exactly what happened there, full transparency. As for the team page, they are a Fin Tech company and are presenting themselves as such, which means no unprofessional looking team page. That's really just a crypto thing to please baholders, which they don't need to do.

very amateurish. running an exchange is a tough business, i'd leave it to the scamming chinks.
no one works harder than an exit scamming chink

What's your game here? Forgetting to change Id's or are you just completely schizo?

"Hopefully hours, absolutely not weeks. My best guess would be sometime tomorrow (or today if you like, it is 3:30am my time)"

He forgot to turn of wifi on his phone before trying to larp with himself.