RSR

Can't exceed $1??

Attached: IMG_20190824_153219.jpg (1080x818, 106K)

it won't even got o $1

going over $1 defeats the purpose of the coin

rsr is the biggest pump and dump this board will ever see

if 5% gets burned every year.. in 20 years price could be $100+

+1

RSR is not a stable coin for all you brainlets out there. DYOR

ITT: bagholders trying to sucker in more newfags to buy their bags

Yeah makes so much sense to be dumping on people right now with this price, totally right. Goose.

DR;NB

Except it didn't even pump and won't now. Volume has dropped to near zero. Shitcoin is dying while both new and old kids on the block are making giant strides (Venus stable coin and now PundiX integrating their POS device across retail stores in Venezuela - this is what happens when you drag something along forever without any progress or marketing, rip RSV it's dead before it even arrived).

>Except it didn't even pump and won't now. Volume has dropped to near zero. Shitcoin is dying while both new and old kids on the block are making giant strides (Venus stable coin and now PundiX integrating their POS device across retail stores in Venezuela - this is what happens when you drag something along forever without any progress or marketing, rip RSV it's dead before it even arrived).
you don't get it. rsr is decentralized. no one cares about centralized shitcoins like gook venus or libra.. or pajeet pundix

Isn't RSV the stablecoin?

>pajeet pundix
They may be pajeet but they are beating this team of beta cucks at the moment. Let's see how far they will stretch their excuse of "can't reveal anything due to regulations, can't show github because everything is in stealth mode, can't this, can't that'.

>They may be pajeet but they are beating this team of beta cucks at the moment. Let's see how far they will stretch their excuse of "can't reveal anything due to regulations, can't show github because everything is in stealth mode, can't this, can't that'.
did peter thiel or coinbase invest in pajeetX> lmao

You don't get it dumbass noob. You deserve to lose all your wagecuck money on this shitcoin. It's not about Pundix, they are just ONE example, if they already got their feet in the door soon there will be many others, bigger and better than Reserve while you will be here chanting 'Peter Thiel' for the next two years watching your shitcoin slowly grind to zero and no one even caring about it.

>"+1"
>"ITT"
>"PundiX"
>"Beta cucks"

RSR fudders confirmed pajeet homosexuals

So it's only incentive to reach above $1 is literally through speculative trading and HODLING?

>You don't get it dumbass noob. You deserve to lose all your wagecuck money on this shitcoin. It's not about Pundix, they are just ONE example, if they already got their feet in the door soon there will be many others, bigger and better than Reserve while you will be here chanting 'Peter Thiel' for the next two years watching your shitcoin slowly grind to zero and no one even caring about it.
i'm a serial entrepreneur and i first started investing in bitcoin in early 2011 when it was $2.70. i have a 130+ iq. rsr is the best stablecoin. i'm not worried about libra or venus now kys.

Wrong. RSV is the stablecoin RSR can always be used to arbitrage no matter the price. RSR allows you to RESERVE YOUR RIGHTS to buy RSV at $1 even say if the price goes to $1.05

>So it's only incentive to reach above $1 is literally through speculative trading and HODLING?
$1 is just fud. it can go higher, white paper mentioned $10

>Wrong. RSV is the stablecoin RSR can always be used to arbitrage no matter the price. RSR allows you to RESERVE YOUR RIGHTS to buy RSV at $1 even say if the price goes to $1.05
this. RSV is designed to stay at $1. RSR can go to $1000

Yea so people holding it would be holding is for speculative purpose only (burns, pumps). No utility other than the fact that it gets burned for RSV. Is there anything else I'm missing? Just genuinely trying to inquire; not FUD.

there is no reason it should go even to 0.1 USD you fucking idiot. RSR has no value that it is suppoed to be holy shit

Yeah right, early btc adopter still trolling on biz. You are even more of a noob than I thought. Didn't think u meant pajeet literally when referring to pundix but apparently u did lmao. Shows that you haven't been in the space for long idiot, pundix is singapore based with mostly chinks on the team.

Don't speak on my behalf.

Attached: 1566058388210.jpg (700x700, 118K)

yeah fucking dead kike, I forgot to delete this shitty trip my bad

>pundix is singapore based with mostly chinks on the team.
i don't follow shitcoins. and chinks are even worse than pajeets

Apologize or the acolytes will consume your organs

that's the purpose of the RSV, not RSR

RSR is used to facilitate the stability of RSV

read the whitepaper

>No utility other than the fact that it gets burned for RSV.
stop posting. you are making a fool of yourself

this user gets it.

Plz explain to my lazy ass. I don't understand how the vault assets work. Also, havimg this discussion is much better than these retarded cringelord tripfags above us.

for one, as the vault assets appreciate RSR holders will be paid out dividends. there's plenty of material out there to learn on your own. this is a long term hold, if you're looking for a quick gambling fix PLEASE look elsewhere

Alright, I'll put in the effort to read and concentrate on the whitepaper. Thanks fren.