Is it more common for girls to not swallow during intercourse those days?

Seems so, but maybe I should show my suicide stack first to impress them?

Attached: 1566588599972.png (1000x1000, 101K)

If they don't swallow they think you're beta. They would drink buckets of alpha male sperm

Cum gets stuck in their throat and makes them gag, especially if its thick. Most women just dont want that. On the other hand if youre not shooting a chunky load its different.

>t. Beta cope

nice ID

What is even the point if it isnt a chunky load?

Damn, that is a nice ID
Dumping 51 chugs down their throat in one go

So? They should be thankful for the manly gift

what the fuck? no this is not normal, find a better thot OP they're fucking everywhere in 2019

My gf spits, it doesnt really phase me. I dont even lick her vag cuz that shits gross

What about if she didn't allow you to come in the mouth at all? That's my limit

>soj

What did she do, tell you to cum on her stomach or something?

Impregnate her, you disgusting degenerate!

>Gf won't eat my poop

WTF bros?

No not yet, just saying bthats my limit

Or you can say “stick your tongue out I’m gonna cum” before you cum.

1. Communication is alpha
2. That tongue out shit is hot

90% of the time it works. Guess sometimes she’s not in the mood and that’s fine.

lol beta

>Cum gets stuck in their throat and makes them gag
how do you know this?

I've never been with a girl who didn't swallow my load. Then again I'm not that into bjs

Any girl that's actually attracted to the gun will swallow. Especially if they like giving head. Change my mind.

most women think cum is disgusting. just eat your own to see how it's like.

spit is the patrician choice
>he doesn't want to see her dribble his cum out of her mouth and on to her nipples
fag

Intercourse is penis-in-vagina so if she’s swallowing during intercourse you may not actually be fucking a human female, but some kind of horrible nightmare-fuel monster, like your dad did

How does it feel getting your dick sucked, or having sex?

Attached: 1565624601924.png (390x390, 112K)

Like you filled a jar with liver then microwaved it to 37degC before adding it to a machine that slowly, wetly fucked your cock so you didn’t have to move. Even better if you have an anime body pillow for afterwards

Attached: 9BE56788-A167-409B-92BB-7A21A5B70A7D.jpg (879x900, 97K)

If a girl loves you she will GLADLY swallow.

That depends on the girl

you can have intercourse then finish in the mouth fucking uneducated incel...

One thot got really fucking sick after swallowing cum from some std cock. Viruses and Bacteria wasn't compatible with her stomach and genetics. Then she got cancer and died. Kek

Like a hot bag of sand

I wish I could experience sex. I just want to smell a woman's asshole and have her ride my reverse cowgirl. I'm 25 and it's hopeless. I doubt I'll ever even kiss.

girls literally LOVE swallowing my cum and I cannot understand why

I think its because I have a big dick

Virgin

Ketchup loads only occur if you literally have shit stamina and pleasure tolerance as well as cant last more than 30 minutes.

>Any girl that's actually attracted to the gun will swallow. Especially if they like giving head. Change my mind.

Thanks user, I knew I was doing something wrong. Gotta look where i'm being a beta, Two girls I've been with don't swallow.

You might not kiss but you will definitely kys if you continue like this.

Explain