SENTINEL general /SENT/

sentinel just got above the 100 nodes milestone, thats a huge milestone, node count almost doubled in the last month.

when full monetization will be enabled node growth will be even higher, nodes will be able to accept any crypto they like and sSENT stakers will get part of the fess from chain usage.

Attached: 101nodes.jpg (1280x371, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK2cd731Jr4
github.com/sentinel-official/sentinel/blob/master/vpn-node-docker/README.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All SENT charts rallying, from price to actual usage, its not even alt season yet wtf

That's some amazing growth, there should be some kind of announcement soon right ?
Maybe it's related to the nodes

This is huge news OP, sentinel has been growing steadily for the last year. Nordvpn themselves has 5k nodes, if Sentinel continues on this trajectory, we are on the way to one of the most resilient networking meshes the world has seen, fully incentivized as well. 100 nodes on no incentives is remarkable.

yeah dude, and the amazing part will be you will be able to route through as many different nodes as you wish thanks to sent multi hops relay net

Attached: dcentarlizednodes.jpg (796x580, 61K)

Hey sirs want to talk about indian ceo's in america?

All these instant and completely natural replies to this thread that was just posted, along with this chart, have me feeling B U L L I S H

Really hoping all my fellow sirs are buying more Sentinel tokens today.

Attached: BULLISH.png (1109x502, 63K)

Team said on telegram something about router partnership and iOS app development, very nice set of improvements for under 10 mil cap coin

Ios app should bump usage, i think we can easily double user count after it's released

You can literally do the same on any shitcoin faggot, pick better exchange next time

Attached: nigger sc.jpg (1022x869, 89K)

I wonder who the router partner is going to be

at least you admit SENT is a shitcoin kek

team said its a small_medium size company

Shitcoin is universal term for any alts, try harder next time user

do you have /biz constantly opened waiting for a thread to pop up to give you , your daily attention fix ?

How do i set up a node ?

yes I am always here to shit on your scam shitcoin threads. I hope that's not a problem for you

You know all the samefag replies are completely obvious to everyone right?

They said its open sourced one so you can expect a lot of tech community to be interested in this

yes indeed very muchingly sir wow this information is very bullish thanking you

Is staking available already ?

sure what do you want to talk about? SENT is india's coin. All my brothers in this thread are indian like me and we very much love SENT everyday spreading good word to Jow Forums. SENT will play big part in india mission for superpower 2020.

Attached: 1553211472921.png (590x527, 337K)

To be honest you don't even know if the users are real. And the team is anonymous what the heck is that ? Smells like chink+pajeet shit to me.
SELL SELL SELL

youtube.com/watch?v=wK2cd731Jr4

github.com/sentinel-official/sentinel/blob/master/vpn-node-docker/README.md

you can follow thse 2 guides, full monetization will be enabled when main net launches (before the end of the year)
you will be able to pay with any crypto you want that is connected to SENT chain.

staking will be available when main net launches and it will give yearly interest ( if it follows same economics as cosmos it will be between 7-20%)
staking will give part of the revenue from chain usage so you will get a diversified portfolio of fees from staking

Lol you are welcome dude, come visit telegram group as well, community is always better with enthusiastic people like you

So what does the coin do in all of this ?

you assumed bad faith any project in crypto can be evaluated in the same way.

for a free vpn 10k users is quite low and it shows the big growth potential.

if you check the historic user growth chart its completely organic.
also the node count growth can't be faked and if you check its from people all over the world

thanking you muchingly for this helpful info , I am setting up node soonly

Attached: full monetization.png (2656x904, 284K)

lurk more

>round numbers

SENT is a staking token its used to secure sentinel tendermint dpos chain.
staking will give yearly interest and part of the revenue from chain usage from services.
it will work the same way as tazos atom eos and any other pos/dpos staking token.

yes many of us indian SENT lover brothers are in telegram happy to help you all....
yes many indian people love this project so much love for all my indian brothers promote sent in this thread... suicide stack - 5million SENT. make it stack - 20 million SENT.

and it can also be used as payment for services, but its not forced upon end users like other dVPN projects that can only work by using their utility token as payment.

the idea is that forcing users to acquire a utility token to use a service creates huge friction, so service nodes will be able to accept any coin they like through the interblockchain communication protocol.

thx for the info

you are welcome my brother....

if you have any more questions please ask

yes me and my colleague are taking questionszz plz ask frends we will be here for some time...

The nice thing is that sentinel is not only building a dvpn service but also a mixer to anonimize on chain txn and a dchat module to secure communications

you are desperate for attention

post portofolio

what are you talking about?? why i am not welcome helping people in this thread about sentinel? whats your fucking problem man... i love this project just like you do we can all work together and spread word about sentinel together frend..
all in SENT

yes that is very nice and very bullish info as well thank you

also don't forget private nets and the relay net.
private nets will allow banks corporations and already existing vpn providers to set up a private blockchain connected to sentinel main hub.

the idea is to create a premium service, and allow already existing vpn providers to migrate to a more decentralized setting which is also payment agnostic.
so you will be able to leverage the reputation of multiple vpn providers at once by routing through multiple nodes from different providers and maybe even consumer nodes, this way you will be able to gain probabilistic security by hopping through as many nodes as you like

also don't forget the strong foundamentals

Attached: 1566486116197.png (885x888, 77K)

poorfags, no one of them will show their historic performance , cause tehir are porrfasg, their opinion should be valued as low as their penny worth portfolio.

only people that have nothing productive to do spend time fuddiing coins

Trend is your friend. Pump pending. Accumulate now. 37 sats is the perfect entry.

who has the time to have an archive open and search for keyword for poor grammar, dude you ahve no life you are obsessed get some help or some meds

when stacking is realased in q4 mainnet launch price will pump muchly

please buy sent tokens sirs

Attached: 1566486350614.png (890x895, 137K)

yes i very much agree fucking poor cunts.. SENT is a real chad coin i notice potential in sent early on that why i am all in SENT it is best microcap project waiting to blast off to moon in coming time. buy SENT or stay poor . SENT = 1000x moonshot gem guarantee from your trusty frend Omprakash. COSMOS partnership man how can u go wrong???

I was running a SENT node. Then I realized I was making pennies competing with Rajeesh and Nguyen.

Nobody but third-worlders are going to waste their time on this shit.

Post your portfolio, now I'm actually curious how much is worthed

full monetization is not enabled, so you can't know how much you will be making

sir i am sorry but sometimes my colleague make spelling misstake you know it is hard we are not native english speakers so we make mistake many time is all ok you must forgive and forget. understand we are all not like you living in english first language country so you must understand and forgive us for this fact.

If you're not retarded you can see that nobody is going to be paying much more than pennies to use some third-rate crypto VPN.

Pathetic

Post folio, user.

>To be honest you don't even know if the users are real.

At least I myself am using it from time to time. That alone makes SENT better than 99.99% of cryptos. It's the only crypto that I actually use.

i have no idea how much it will cost to use sent dvpn, but it should be cheaper then centralized VPN sentinel will win by undercutting legacy vpn providers, compare it to tor network where node hosters don't get payed at all.
also if you want you can scale this up, while a single node might not make a lot of money, if you host many you can become quite profitable, maybe even become a small vpn provider with your own private blockchain (privatenet).

the point is not making bank with node hosting but "host a relay node during the night , browse for free with dvpn during the day"
trying to create a circular self sustaining privacy focused economy

Yeah but you're one of the ranjeets that shills this board. Post hands, user.

dont say that man that is very disrespectful for name call like that. who are u think you are for judging people and call them Rajeesh or Nguyen stupid white man? u think u are bigger than us huh mr Ben. WELL let me tell U something. CHInk and pajeet run america. indians are imported to america and we are very rich and successful. look at all top ceo they are all indians. we are the master race noob and we are taking over. Indian are smartest race which is why we are also the first one to find SENT and we spreading good word about this project to Jow Forums. SENT is /indian/ coin. buy or stay poor noob shit.

No life neets and shills arguing with eachothers pathetic

post portfolio

if you are not all in sent you are a stupid motherfucker who deserve to stay poor guys. I AM ALL IN SENT. FUCK LINK FUCK ONE FUCK RSR.

SENT = ultimate indian chad coin. All sent hodlers are indian chad like us. Portfolio 100% SENT = indian chad.

when is the last time you have left your room neet ?

He's getting payed. No way anyone would be willing to do that for free.

LINK bought below $0.5 80% sold at $4 the rest hodling for shits and giggles.
Now post hands senpai :3

whats problem with you? i want to spread good word about sent to this board also waht you problem? fuck u fudding bitch. BUY SENT or stay poor.

My hands are white. There you go. I gave as much evidence as you did just now, fucking retard.

It's absurd how butthurt can one be about a crypto he is not holding. The testnet works well and gives me free access to a quality VPN. Please tell me why I shouldn't leverage that? Then you could also tell me another crypto that has a product that has any use for me in my daily life? Please, I'm waiting.

yes sir I'm being "payed" to discredit your totally legitimate project sir

Attached: 1565982492812.jpg (797x530, 55K)

well if you are doing it for free you have just no life

>payed
hands no longer needed kumar

Attached: 1441436464781.jpg (460x645, 45K)

Can we get some SENT memes btw? Posting some of my favorites. Am I fudding SENT by posting SENT memes?

Attached: 1565970308425.jpg (717x642, 53K)

meant to tag the neet that fakes being indian

Post portofolio fag

ok so?? what is the problem here??? am i saying anything bad about SENt u stupid fucker? i am promoting this coin to this board also. many SENT holders are chad indians motherfucking racist mutt negro bitch fuck your mother asshole.

you don't like SENT memes? I got these from you guys, you know.

Attached: 1565973538889.jpg (603x598, 65K)

One of my personal favorites right here. This one's good for owning the fudders.

Attached: 1565971276855.jpg (1231x724, 92K)

Attached: 1565971113674.jpg (662x685, 180K)

Attached: hand.jpg (1221x926, 153K)

a project whose goal is to allow users to anonymously browse the internet has an anonymous team? uh oh, that makes no sense!

dude you still have to post your blockfolio with historic performance so we can be sure you are not faking it

Nice mole and veins, 10/10 would trust my money with.

yes yes every single white country speaks english as their native language

Good job Pajeet.

faking what? I'm just posting memes.

Attached: 1565979406131.jpg (329x323, 7K)

>white man
>doesn't know how to speak English
ayyyyyy

so you will avoid providing proof you are not a poorfag with too much time on his hand?

i am also sharing some nice sent OC meme i make. SENT will rocket to the moon!

Attached: 1552907820268.png (660x440, 383K)

quads confirms you must BUY SENT.

Attached: 1565999397483.jpg (242x195, 12K)

Stop spouting shit and answer the question. Why shouldn't I use a free quality VPN service? Which other crypto project is of any use for me in my daily life?

Answer, faggot.

latin is the language of the original white man ,sorry

What does my portfolio have to do with SENT memes? I don't get it. Post some memes or shut up

Sure thing, buddy. But in the end the Germanic has inherited the earth.

I like this one, it's cute but I think it should say like "do u know de way to de sentinel node" :)

Attached: 1565988877872.jpg (469x439, 16K)

Buy SENT or stay poor fucking retards

Attached: 1539630929095.png (444x576, 413K)

The red pill? How about I'm taking the sentinel pill.

Attached: 1565972914842.jpg (625x699, 74K)

nice avoidance poorfag

Damn, this Indian boy CUTE !

I wouldn't say I'm poor, exactly, but I'm also not rich. Is that better? Still don't see what my level of wealth has to do with memes.

Attached: 1565972220948.jpg (1023x1009, 168K)

the point here is that you are a post 2017 newfag, who only lost money getting dumped on , and now you are coping with your losses by fudding random coins.
and because your past performance is complete shit you shouldn't be listened to

I bet this pirate pupper is hosting a sentinel node :P

fudding random coins? Nah, I only shit on blatant scams like SENT.

But hey, I'm just posting memes now, is that still fudding?

Attached: 1565972842817.jpg (447x648, 20K)