CHAINLINK MEME CONTEST LMAO

>hundreds of stinkies working for free 24/7
>they make memes free of charge
>link is the most memed coin ever
>YET THE TEAM SPENDS MONEY TO INCENTIVIZE EVEN MORE MEMES

Holy shit this company has no future.

Attached: 2019-08-24 12_54_56-OracleNode Community Design Contest.png (923x823, 471K)

>what is memetic power

Literally kys newfag

Biggest sell sign yet

only sergey's belly is bigger

>memetic power
Implying LINK doesn't have memetic power. This is the most shilled coin in the history of crypto, and they do it for free. This is literally throwing money down the toilet. It really tells you something about how they manage company funds.
>but don't worry if they run out of money, just dump another 700k

HOW'D YOU LIKE MY FUCKING MEME SERGEY. IM RUINED.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

paid memes are shit
chainlink is over

It's brilliant really. I love it.

Attached: 1565299942912.png (1367x1257, 2.81M)

That sounds pretty desperate desu.

You know these assholes don't want to spend any of their money marketing, just get the NEETs to spend their time making memes, while they continue to market dump pre-mined tokens on their faces.

Attached: Miss Universe - Leila Lopes - Chinese Laundry Fashion Denim launch party at Eden-01.jpg (2000x3000, 846K)

THEY'RE CHANNELING MEME ENERGY!!!!

HOW CAN THEY HANDLE ALL THAT POWER, AND WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO?!!!?!?!?!?

Attached: D7Lpyt9W4AEoobK.jpg (1122x866, 175K)

How exactly is it the most shilled coin in history you retard?

So this is where Sergey's money goes

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Noooo!!! My $250 dollars went to pay a contest prize!!!!

Attached: 1562502295614.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Fucking checked and kek'd

decentralised shitting areas

> market dump

Absolutely non proven. This lie keeps being repeated. All that is proven are wallet transfers. Had all those many 700k Link been actually market dumped, the price would be about 0 now.

Which meme won anyways?

Should be one of those 700k ones

The iceberg order theory doesn't hold up for this reason, there just aren't that many retail buyers. If they are actually being sold at market then it's to firms who are bidding on LINK that they need for staking or node payments.

I guess anytime anyone talks about a coin he considers it to be shilling

No one gives a shit about your memes

You are unironically retarted and have likely never handled more than 50 grand in shitcoins.
When you start moving big stacks you get dedicated reps and services at exchanges.
They transfer the tokens in and Binance works to sell what they can OTC and use their bots to distribute out the sell volume .

If you honestly think they are transferring tokens to binance only ( never coinbase) because they are just tumbling the funds to obfuscate their destination then you are dead wrong .

None of this matters though , chainlink is one of the most hyped projects right now among people in the cryptosphere , I went through ETH and the same shit was said about the massive eth supply and dev funds along with money skelly's personal holdings. In the end this stuff is going to market makers and people looking to capatilize a whole lot more than a 5% gain and call it a day.

Dead serious face , Link is the next eth tier ponzi.

Attached: 1539011817472.png (656x913, 541K)

>he thinks google and oracle didn't base their interest on racist Jow Forums memes
oh, user, my sweet summerchild...

>what is an egregore

kys brainlet

Attached: nopants3.png (750x1189, 140K)

>Link is the next eth tier ponzi.
good thing we're in early then huh lol xD ;P

In all seriousness , the initial ICO was like series a , this new distribution of 50 million tokens is a series b.
Series c will likely be something like 10 million tokens when we are above 50 bucks .

Then the public gets to come in over a hundred and we see the retail Ponzi bubble.

After that it will be like Ripple with the team dumping whatever liquidity is available for funds whenever they want.

Attached: 1539016786156.jpg (813x1195, 202K)

>All that is proven are wallet transfers.

>Wallet transfers to Binance.

Yeah....

Attached: 1523621170239.jpg (300x225, 8K)

what will be the LINK equivalent of ERC20-ETH

Is this guy like high test version of Sergie?

Attached: 1566616817665.png (1200x675, 245K)

Staking FOMO, the initial returns will be insane and people will be unable to lose for months on end pulling in huge returns especially with the coin increasing in price. No derivative sales needed.

The tokenomics of Link get my fucking dick hard.

Attached: 35avw604dnw21.jpg (1200x630, 55K)