AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1566656648273.png (486x222, 10K)

See you in a porche.

i'm financially ruined

OH NO NO NO NO NO

IT'S REAL WTF

made me look. fuck you

God I wish, I'd buy bags in a heartbeat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STUPID FAGGOTS

sure

HAHAHAHAH LINKLETS BTFO

Attached: 1565961939309.jpg (579x839, 261K)

Another 700k

The absolute fucking state. Thinking something is going to pay off in spades but being unwilling to buy it because they think the multiplier is too low. This is like refusing money because you don't want to pay taxes on it. Self-sabotaging retardation.

That's when I am buying

Oh fuck, we're going back under $1 aren't we?

wtf it's 2.18 on binance
how much is left to dump? How many million?

Its a shitty shill

Its an number with nine figures.

If you're so sure LINK is a shitcoin and going down, 4x short it on Fulcrum.trade. Oh, but you won't, because that would mean putting your money where your mouth is, and your mouth is busy eating Tyrone's cum out of le wifey's axe wound

subtle fud trying to discourage and shake out shitty margin traders like me who will get liquidated at ~$1.70. wouldn't surprise me for this shit to dump that low anymore though.

im unironically buying more

over 600% plus to this minute

Attached: 1566643147143.jpg (2207x1896, 318K)

Fuck is this real? I'm afraid to check. Fuck you so much Sergey. I had so much hope a few months ago but now it all feels like a big scam. Jesus fucking Christ STOP DUMPING FAT FUCK.

Well I accumulate a small stack every week, but if it dropped below 2 I'd buy a bigger stack.
Or someone who doesn't fuck with chink exchanges and as a result couldn't buy until coinbase launch, and as such has never had the chance to buy below 2. Yeah, definitely a shill. You're not just a faggot though, that's for sure.

Calm down. The only thing that will matter is what kind of holder were you? Chainlink was and is not meant to be your typical pump and dump. It will make history. This does not happen overnight. Hodl and have faith in Sergey. Or sell already and quit whining.

Attached: 1565087481368.png (900x900, 329K)

>not meant to be your typical pump and dump
Is that why it's behaving exactly like a pump and dump? Huge spike to nearly $5 over the course of a couple weeks, blow off top straight down to $3.5, then literally nothing but bleed? It's at $2.15 now, by the way, and moving lower.

Attached: unknown.png (736x981, 855K)

I guess bitcoin is the worst pump and dump scam of them all since it's done that like 8 times now

Have you read he whitepaper? Yourself? Not just what was posted here? Link wasn't even supposed to move over 1 dollar for a long time. Nobody expected Jow Forums to go haywire and make it pump like that.

Attached: 34242432.png (274x262, 10K)

FUCK YOU YOU MADE ME LOOK

>Linkers buy link
>Link goes up 1500%
>Linkers: I'm set for life!
>Nolinkers: b-but you could have m-made more... sold.. $4...
>Linkers: (didn't hear, too busy banging both nolinker's sisters at once)
>Nolinkers: Y-you could have made... NOOOOOOOOOOO, WHY DIDNT I BUY, WHY WHY WHY, I HAD MY FINGER RIGHT THERE, WHY DO I ALWAYS LOSE, WHY AM I LIKE THIS, BANG thump