Remember when Ethereum rose from $10 to $400 in 4 months?

I remember.

Attached: 256.png (489x423, 23K)

Thats what chainlink is gonna do

that was ages ago. remember when eth went from 300 to 1400? and from 66 to 300?

Attached: 1560742424359.jpg (638x676, 74K)

y-yup. that's totally what chainlink is g-gonna do

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 165K)

do you remember the first time jerking off?

i do i was 11
i remember when it was at 50$ and i said yeah yeah it will dump soon and then i got in at 135$ and sold at 240$ kek

I do, watching some vampire soft pron on tv. During my first orgasm i though i was having a heart attack.

Link sucks as an investment btw.

Remember that this is not happening just one time. COTI is at like 2million mcap at the moment. Be a smartguy and invest into some new stuff and not the old dead shit.

Attached: photo_2019-06-30_11-37-44.jpg (590x376, 58K)

The very same year you flunked out of Mumbai Municipal Potty Training Academy of the Farts and Sciences.

very similar story to mine. came without touching myself

>LINK will forever be a $2 stablecoin
>riding PnDs like SENT will net you a x7 at most
>good projects like V-ID already dead

Remember when mitx was completely undercover and i bougth my bags. Now i can sell it x4 (in USD) on you fuckheads :D

Attached: mitxdfdsafs.jpg (640x360, 57K)

I remember when friends kept telling me to buy BTC at $1

I didn't.

Attached: 1544646608410.jpg (400x400, 25K)

i don't want to remember this, it still hurt

Attached: 1487475258838.png (205x246, 5K)

Did mine while taking a hot shower.
Was pretty nice

why didn't you?

> lived with business/economics students for 2 years at college
> found btc on my own and chatted with them about it
> thought it was just a volatile online currency so spent it as soon as i bought it
> not one of them ever thought about its potential

Im not so annoyed, i was just a 19 year old medic but they should probably all feel stupid.

Attached: 1553675445177.png (500x566, 72K)

Because I thought it's a fad, nothing, the newest hype that will pass. I told them to leave me alone with that crap. One of them, who had put in 10k became really wealthy of it.
To this day, I ask myself why I didn't at least put a few hundred bucks in it. It wouldn't have hurt me.
I thought I was the smart one not doing it you see?

Ya

i remember clearly, when I sold ETH at $14

XFT will be released soon. Some more events and boom you will be able to buy XFT. xPerl already made a huge profit for you fuckaz. Next one coming in.

Attached: vsgfds.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

Attached: 1557024150582.gif (245x245, 1.03M)

reckon HOT is gonna do that next

remember when link rose from $5 to $200 i certainly do

>Link sucks as an investment btw.
Why?

Who are these mongoloid gang members?

I do. I was 12 and horny as fuck, but wasnt aware of fapping. I was on the verge of raping and just wanted to squish the huge tiddied classmates of mine. One night at the shower, i tried rubbing my dick for the first time and the sensasion was fucking immense. Busted nut 3 times while creaming myself all over (I was laying on the floor), and then though i permanently broke my dick.

No, because my classmate who got molested by her dad fucked me first.

Who the fuck do you think we are? And who the fuck do you think YOU are? You think you can just destroy a perfectly nice thread with your larp sob story? Get rekt.

yes I remember I thought it would dump when it was at $80

Yes, busted a nut that was so amazing my legs were shaking and my knees were weak. It was never the same after the first 10-20 times. I'm always gonna be chasing that sensation, guess it's the same with heroin.

kek

Attached: 1521380362869.jpg (640x640, 40K)

>Be me 18
>tell gf I am going to invest in btc @$5
>party do drugs make girls cum instead
>several years later
>even more degenerate
>should have *7 my investments this year
>all my calls have been on point
>still living paycheck to paycheck
>dont do drugs kids

Same here. I was horny as fuck but didn't know I could fap. I was thinking about fucking inanimate objects like dolls, couldn't control myself. One day I was taking a shower and came that huge load. What a relief. At first I was confused, it took me a while to understand what was happening.
I didn't break my dick but once I ripped the foreskin and it sprayed blood all over the shower.

had like 10k to put in btc when it was under $6.5 I was younggg!!! and started playing an online stock market game & was told btc was a scam and it wasn't going to take off....my gf was pushing me to put atleast 1k in & i had to give her 500$ worth back at somepoint & never did....

did anyone's first boner hurt perhaps due to being circumcised

gross how do you manage to rip this foreskin you speak of

tfw girlfriend is more woke than you

I remember laughing at my friends for telling me to buy BTC sub $1. I remember when I think it was $3 or $6 was a huge pump, everyone was going nuts. It was not even a notion in my mind that what has happened, would happen.

Does anyone remember that one graph website from back in the day that let you display I think 4 graphs at once across different exchanges and trading pairs? Maybe bitcoinity? I remember ClarkMoody but the one I'm thinking of was more involved.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
TWO DOLLARS AND FIFTEEN CENTS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1511490190928.png (905x1010, 609K)

Probably no one is going to believe me, but before I learned to masturbate I learned ball torture.

See I didn't know you could rub the dick. I learned it by pressure on the balls, like humping a couch arm.

So soon I was hanging by my balls from the top of a bunk bed for a sexual high. I actually fucked up a testicle. Never told anyone, but it is still messed up today.

Later someone mentioned about beating off and I realized how dumb I was.

So there you go ball torture enough to crack one before I learned to beat off.

Attached: cornfused.png (1000x1000, 18K)

imagine being this delusional, what a sad little man

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Sergey Nazarov doesn't know what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's doing

can't wait for you brainlet to say "WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT CRUZBIT YOU SAID THE DEV WAS user AND THE NAME WAS GAY WHY DIDN'T I BUY AT 20 CENTS ITS FUCKING $20 NOW"

stoked.

i remember when 1 million satoshi bought 1 million XDN. back when bitcoin was $300.
and i remember selling that million when XDN was at 500 satoshi and bitcoin was around $20,000.
sold at the peak of both. won't ever be forgetting that. ooft.