Aaaaaah remember how good that felt?

Aaaaaah remember how good that felt?

Attached: IMG_20190824_233136.jpg (1080x661, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzI6JG-49Og
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-kJ8cgKoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw didn't sell and bought in at 2.40
I always tell myself I'll sell and never do

Good, you’ll make it

It was ok. Missing a couple of zeroes tho

peak Jow Forums euphoria

when moon again sirs

this, its all downhill from there

Imagine not selling this pump. I M A G I N E!!

Attached: 5c9d36c43bd40.png (512x512, 125K)

That feeling when my few thousand dollar investment was over 100k for a brief moment. Now getting under 50k and I can't sell anymore.. never learn I guess. :(

I sold 3000(8% of net stack) at 3.94, going to Thailand for a while in december :)

Thissss

Delete your trips sir

Your stacks will be worth millions in a few years in sha' Allah

Ohh which cities? I'm gonna be in Pattaya for a couple of weeks.

pls don't forget to raw fuck some ladyboys for us, guys ;_;

Such an obvious top and you idiots wouldnt short.

No thanks. I'm not gay or fond of HIV.

Alhamdulilah

are you me, I bought at $1.20 and tried selling at $4.30 but then like a retard bought back in at $4.26, been holding ever since

Kill yourself

>that size
>that weight
IMAGINE

>sold at 4.20
>still didn't buy back

Attached: 1369944866692.gif (267x200, 369K)

just wait for tfw it pays off in a few years

ah yeah it was very nice throwing1 btc in and getting 80% return the next day that i ofc sold, thanks linkies enjoy hodling while sergey dumps

We will, thanks so much. Now mind your own business?

Mash’Allah

Watching that pump on coinbase when it hit $5 was the happiest couple hours of my life

it never hit 5$

Attached: 1441804330705.jpg (319x475, 62K)

Attached: 1566656648273.png (486x222, 10K)

i can remember those days very clearly, it was the time where i told my boss to fuck himself and quitted my job.

now i'm getting kinda nervous cause my linkies are dumping

It only feels good when you sell and take profits. But unfortunately the amount of delusion bagholders had is insanely stupid. They thought it would keep going up & now they spend the entire day shitposting about link and crying that its going back to 1 usd

honestly, the first pump above a dollar made me more euphoric. I don't think I'll feel that level of euphoria again until we're pumping over 10 dollars.

By 1,000 our minds would be gone, fren.

Damn that's fucked. At least you haven't mentally lost it so I'm mirin your coping skills

I'd buy back in before September. Too much of a risk to take if you're holding any longer. Once LINK gets namedropped we'll be pumping again.

I buy back when its below 1 dollar

Huh same. I’m traveling all through Europe and ending up in Thailand

we will see him again
youtube.com/watch?v=NzI6JG-49Og

all we need is for BTC to start going up by more than 10% and a single namedrop, that's it

Imagine how good it's going to feel when smart contracts hit the public consciousness and all the normie money starts piling in 2017 style.

used to be an awfully pricey cup of coffee.

I'll probably do a few days pattaya at the start, but I usually spend about 3 weeks in bangkok/pattaya/Phuket every winter so I'm planning on renting some luxury flat in Chiang mai for a few months and work on some projects.
Nice, I'm from Europe so I'm thinking about continuing to USA after a while if link goes towards 10usd and I can sell a few thousand.

not buying something is never a risk

Ask yourself why moab partnerships underwraps sirrss then you know. Also no more announcement chain link okay since delete moab.

Attached: 1542683759286.gif (1331x1386, 2.64M)

How did you know it wouldn't rise up more?

Always take profit

Yes, contracts that can't be changed and trustLESS oracles will surely appeal to the masses.

Link is a shitcoin. You should be looking for the exit on scam pumps instead of bagholding like a greedy dupe.

$4-$5 was the most obvious pump and dump

Who the fuck didn't sell?

It will appeal to them when the media tells them its time, just like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Unironically the best day of my life except I didn't sell and now want to kill myself every day

A pump like this is never, EVER, sustainable.

This used to happen several times before the retrace. People were hoping Link would usher in a 2017 style cycle. It can't though because chart bots are in control.

this guy fucks

this guy gets cucked

>Sold at $4.20
>Bought back in at $3.30 thinking it was the bottom

>Sold at $4.68
>was literally in my living room wearing nothing but a pair of underwear, sweating over my keyboard and smashing the sell button
>thought I lost all my crypto after buying in later 2017, but I got my money back plus some

you fucking retards bailed me out and I have to thank you for that

Attached: 1525580546772.png (507x438, 390K)

i had a million USD at $4.14 and didnt sell

ama

post proof.

Roughly the same here
R u still as comfy as I am

it did on coinbase

This is almost me. Bought LINK at like sub $1 years ago and xfer'd it to a wallet. Market went to shit and I said "fuck it" and forgot about. By chance I just happen to look at it the day after it was added to Coinbase and nearly shit. Followed it closely and sold at $4.20+.

Feels good man.

Sold about the same at 4.30. Less than 10%, a good feeling.

>tfw finally sold my ico bags at $4.30

what a wild ride that was

Attached: 1557916804521.png (640x1136, 757K)

>what is opportunity cost

Attached: D1jbxoPX0AEZnRY.jpg (640x723, 30K)

Attached: 1566494391595.png (633x724, 365K)

pretty good. It was the moment when I sold my whole Link stack. :)

It's going back to $1.
You called ma a retard and a swinglinker when i sold at $3.20 but look who's laughing now.

Wow also had a million at that price. Glad I'm not only one who didn't sell. Still feeling relatively comfy. Hoping it hits $10 before eoy and sell about 10-20k link and then just chill and wait patiently

it felt like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-kJ8cgKoY

Same had close to 800k at the top and havnt sold a single link. still feel comfy af although I still wish I had more

can you make this shit up

Attached: o.png (847x123, 43K)