Whats your daily routine Jow Forums?

Whats your daily routine Jow Forums?

Attached: 1545420472279.png (500x500, 320K)

Masturbate.
Sleep.
Repeat.

Wake up
Poo
Brush teeth
Shower
Eat
Gym
Toil
Home
Walk
Eat
Shitpost
Shitpost
Shitpost
Read
Sleep

> wake
> check shitcoins
> shitpost
> sleep

wakeup
drink coffee
browse news
shitpost
coffein tablet
play games
eat
play games
shitpost
dream
sleep

Wakeup, browse biz on phone, drink iced coffee, play vidya, get tan, play with dog, see if alts are up and tradable (they never are.). Not in that order.

5am - rise
5:01am - 300 push ups
5:05am - start jerking off
12:00 - 1/4 cup of cashews, 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries, 128 ounces of water, 12 ounces of grilled chicken, one head of romaine lettuce, 1/2 cup of brown rice
12:30 - clean up lunch
12:40 - meditate
13:00 - continue jerking off
22:00 - cum
22:01 - sleep

6- up morning routine fuck off
7 - arrive at gym
9 second meal
10 yoga
11 networking
12 lunch networking
13 “work
14 “work
15 “work
16 “work
17 training
18 dinner
19 profound amount of drugs
20 study
21 Fuck till sleep

m-f
wake up
work
shitpost
sleep

weekend
wake up
shitpost
masturbate maybe
sleep

occasionally i go out in the city and drink/party. also do bjj every other day

>I get up
>set my alarm clock
>go back to sleep

1. wake up
2. shower
3. plan the most productive day possible.
4. shitcoin, fap, game, & look at cmc instead

How are you not going to put it in order? The thread is about routine that implies a specific order

>wake up
>Put on my cleanest dirty shirt
>Commute 2 hours to my wage cage
>Space out for about 9 hours
>Commute 2 hours home in the dark
>Collapse from exhaustion

Attached: 1565729557805.png (800x821, 682K)

> I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

>wake up at 1pm
>get lunch
>computer
>get dinner at 7pm
>shower
>computer
>fall asleep at 6am

Attached: aB0AmRN_460swp.jpg (460x791, 67K)

>> I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Attached: 4544.png (400x222, 73K)

And the beer you had for breakfast wasnt bad so you had one more for dessert?

Attached: 1547947372969.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

wake up
masturbate
check chainlink price
take xanax
eat breakfast(lunch)
smoke weed and play games for a couple hours
take more xanax around 5pm
eat lunch(dinner)
take dog to park until it gets dark
masturbate
check chainlink price
take xanax
go to sleep

>wake up
>market-buy UND
>think about buying 2 houses in 2020

I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

>no alkalized water
>no activated anything

>wake up
>masturbate
>check chainlink price
>take xanax
>eat breakfast(lunch)
>smoke weed and play games for a couple hours
>take more xanax around 5pm
>eat lunch(dinner)
>take dog to park until it gets dark
>masturbate
>check chainlink price
>take xanax
>go to sleep

Attached: 5yh.jpg (550x467, 57K)

6 am wake up
6:01-6:59 get ready for work
7:00-8:00 commute to work
8:00 am-7:00 pm work
7:15 arrive home
7:15-9:00 pm fuck off
9:01-10:30 gym
11:00 shower
12:00 sleep

Attached: 126DA869-5F7F-4401-B9FE-105FB27BCE8C.jpg (675x675, 180K)

I wake at night and try to break fap record till exausted then sleep. No need to rinse, just repeat.
Thinking of writing a book.

Attached: 5a6ee48d08764_o,size,640x400,crop,0.1740x0.2219x0.8219x0.7703,q,71,h,d95291.jpg (640x400, 47K)

You got almost a feature length of free time a day.
How come you don't have a second job wagie?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

basedden
a
s
e
d
d
e
n

Attached: 5543217ea63c90_71414721.jpg (336x200, 25K)

>wake up, pop xanax, have a shower
>make breakfast, just toast with coffee usually
>practice duolingo and keyboard
>browse here to see for some memecoin to buy a bunch of hoping it will amount to something one day
>usually filled with chainlink spam but still try to find a decent thread inbetween
>bake edible
>watch anime, listen to music and fap while high as balls
>meditate to ASMR and go to bed

Being depressed

Wake up have blunt.
Cocaine while playing xbox.
valium then bed.

Wake up
Experience actual physical pain for 16 hours, fighting every day to take as little medication as possible to avoid becoming an addict
Go to sleep
Wake up in the middle of the night
Stay up for two hours reading
Go back to sleep