Does anyone here actually have a job or own a business or even have any actual money?

Does anyone here actually have a job or own a business or even have any actual money?

It feels like every retard on this board is just trying to gamble on some bullshit scamcoin with no value in the hopes of selling it to some idiot for a higher price later. Why the fuck is a business and finance board so opposed to actually working and investing in real assets? Why is there zero discussion of starting or expanding a business? Is half the board NEETs?

Attached: pepe_rolls_eyes.jpg (618x597, 64K)

95% is neet

i have a job. im a fisherman. although i don't fish

Attached: hookedone.png (1048x772, 180K)

I have a job, it's not a good job but it pays rent

I'm in school for finance and economics

I have been thinking the exact same thing.
95% of this board is just chasing pennies and their life long dream of making it is turning 5-10k into 100-200k which is still not life changing.

We should be discussing careers, business, more focus on the stock market, etc.

I was a neet but I recently got inheritance and bought a house, I have no faith in crypto and see no reason to go into it compared to stocks, it's just such a headache tax wise even if I "make it".

If I want bigger gains I can just trade options, I recently made 10k in a day with the whole argentina shitshow

You know the answer OP

Yes, I usually come here only to have a kek at crypto-fag's expense though. Real advice is scattered here and there like gold dust in a garbage dump.

Attached: 1566520835168.jpg (4096x3965, 1.43M)

I make about 7% a week off crypto and store most in DAI and just withdraw a certain amount monthly. I don't care about living like a king or anything, I just want to live comfortably.

I'm working in finance trying to get into financial analysis or folio management. The goal is to be a professional gambler, or start up a practice with my CPA cousin.

It's gonna take time. And hopefully proceeds from a scamcoin flip.

Attached: boomercarl.png (209x205, 46K)

are you liking it? i'm starting an econ degree in a couple weeks

Honestly fuck this board. What a complete waste of time.

You're a fucking retard
>Why the fuck is a business and finance board so opposed to actually working and investing in real assets
They aren't. We do still have discussions about investing in stocks but crypto makes up most of the discussion because there's alot more price movement and things happening.
>Why is there zero discussion of starting or expanding a business
There is discussion about running businesses, do you expect us to have constant threads every day about this sorta shit? How much do you think there is to discuss?

Lurk more OP, or go back to plebbit.

>t. bought the top

Attached: 1561851636136.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

Once you get involved in real business, like many things else, you realize how stacked and monopolized things are, hope leaves. You can manufacture top tier shovels for cheap but how will you sell them? retail and distributors already deal with the best of the best. You are essentially going against sociopathic factories with serious money, old money, strongholds of family dynasties. You would have to invent a product that is entirely new, to get that edge before some chink copies it and mass produces it better. Inventing a new successful product would practically makes you a genius, and you're not.

Attached: 1-sadness.jpg (500x343, 15K)

I have a tile business. Got a 2 day job on Wednesday and Thursday. The price is $1,550. After gas and expenses I'll pocket $1,350. Not bad for 2 long days of work.

Been doing it 5 years and post here frequently.

do you fish for yous?
have a free one

Attached: 1522389135997.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

This is a shitcoin board, deal with it.

>They aren't. We do still have discussions about investing in stocks

There's literally one general discussing the stock market and the rest of the threads are crying about being a "wageslave", being a virgin, or nonsensical threads about a crypto.

>There is discussion about running businesses
Where? Where are these threads? There's probably been more posts/threads about being an incel (or about thots or about being a loser or some other non/biz/ bs) posted today than threads about actual businesses all month.

>g-g-go back to lebbit
How is that an argument against pointing out this board is absolute dogshit?

how did you get started, how do you market

thanks fren

Attached: apularp.png (923x713, 26K)

Worked for another company for 1 year. Made 15 bucks an hour working my fucking ass off. It sucked but i learned every little detail.

Quit and started my own. Put a decal on the side of my truck with my phone number. Put fliers into as many mailboxes as i could. After a successful job i would ask the person to write me a review on facebook or nextdoor. Every time they did that i would get 2 or 3 calls right away. There's other ways to get customers too.

Now word has gotten out i can't even keep up with all the calls i get. I tell some people to call someone else, and i can charge a pretty high price.

Mostly I'm happy but I'm getting some back and neck pain.

The shitposting threads are just anons being bored or letting off steam. Anons gotta be in the mood to talk about real world economic events.

graduated from NYU stern in 2012, packed up all my hit and moved to san francisco without any offers or anything. got a job at an ad-tech startup and did the grind for 5+ years. 2 company exits later i'm now trading shitcoins and post here.

"business" is for faggots and work is lame as fuck. i got majorly redpilled a long time ago and i suggest you all don't fall for the meme.

How can you trade in an unregulated market?

that's smart marketing, did you ever try landscaping

Get the fuck out of here, it is really easy to make money.

I make money running a Minecraft server

Attached: minecraft.png (1839x834, 84K)

Cool, so if you make let's say a normal salary of 100k a year trading shitcoins how do you deal with taxes kek.

You are not meant to live off "trading" crypto. If anything just speculate a bit and hold.

I didn't because it's hot as fuck, you lose work if it rains and it actually seems like more work than what i do.

Without being a plumber or electrician, tile and flooring are probably the 2 best money makers working with homeowners.

I've made $10k in a month before but that's working like a dog and you come home feeling like hell every day.

Realistically I can only do labor at most 3 days a week. I try to clear at least $1000 every week.

I like the freedom of choosing my schedule.

There's a TON of room in trades for guys to make money. I know roofers that make $150k a year.

yeah that's why only 1% of the world are millionaires.

get a couple employees to train and do the back breaking part.

did you ever think about hiring people and training them, expanding

Most people are dumb as fuck and bad with money.

If you are born in a first world country into low middle class or above with an above average IQ it is incredibly easy to make "decent" money.

I live in a third world shithole with half the opportunities you guys in the US have and I'm still making money. If I was born in the US I would be a millionaire by now (I'm close but only across all assets)

how long have you been running it?

>willingly becoming a boss in 2015+4
>dealing with government red-tape and drug addicted laborers

That's a big yikes. Maybe if it was back in the 1930's before payroll or income tax existed and you could fire people on the spot with no repercussions.

Attached: 1502326715946.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

>It was better back then
Yikes

I've tried 5 times and all 5 times i had to fire them. They either did mediocre work or worked slow or both. And i had to pay $20 an hour for this kind of work.

My whole business is built on high end quality not budget pricing. 6/10 work doesn't cut it with my customers. Plus there is the expense of hiring. You have to have workmans comp and liability which is like $300 a month. AND i can't take time off, i can't just go to Mexico for 2 weeks, because your employees are dependent on you to set them up with jobs.

Ultimately I tried and failed multiple times and just went back to being solo. :(

I also came to the sad realization that to succeed in business ownership you have to be a slave driving asshole to your employees and that never made me feel right.

>I should be able to literally fire people at will and have zero regulations whatsoever or else I can't run a profitable business

This is fucking retarded. If you could still own slaves think about how profitable your business would be too!

I have a job, I have an LLC business and I'm broke as fuck. I either make it with crypto in this life, or make it in the next but its happening.

Attached: 1565137784325.png (1000x1502, 1.52M)

I'm not talking about "decent money" where your whole day is gone everyday of the week and you can't quit because you're making payments on your house. I'm talking freedom money, when you can own multiple pieces of real estate. You can make 16/hour pushing carts in California, which is "decent" money

What country are you in?

What business do you engage in?

also not american lol
i was making $150k in sf by year 3. idk your scenario because i wouldn't put myself in that position

I have a job. It's an ok job with decent pay but I'm the only staff member that has stayed longer than a few months. Everyone else quits because they hate the owner and he pays them shit. In fairness to them, my boss is the absolute worst kind of person you can imagine. The poster child for evil, conniving kike. But he treats me half way decent because I'm male. See, he hates his wife but she has him by the balls, so he takes it out on his female employees. He's actually based for that. But he's still an evil jew.

I am 23, I need to work more to move out but I don't want to move out into an apartment quad or someones room but those are really just the options I see and living with strangers, working more, paying higher rent is probably better than being this old and going nowhere. How and when did you get out?

Attached: 1475375944719.png (567x422, 353K)

>there's alot more price movement and things happening in crypto

yikes. If Jow Forums population was old enough to make a brokerage account maybe you kids would see how much crazier and more interesting the stock market is

Kek, you fags know absolutely nothing about how the real world works. see America's growth peaked in the late 1800's early 1900's. We can barely goose 3% growth now with importing close to 2 million people AND borrowing $1.5 trillion every year. You retards probably think there is no issue with government sucking up 25% of all productivity every year and wasting it on keeping fat 3rd worlders on welfare and entitled boomers on social security.

Attached: 1479345491460.gif (500x281, 809K)

>some bullshit scamcoin with no value
Get out

How far did that 150k go when you were here in SF?

you know that isn't very much for this area... I think you are full of dog shit.

Also happy you left.. It's faggot out of town fucks like you who have destroyed SF.. So fuck you and never come back.

It's not too hard. I'm a B student btw. I find it easier than classes that require you to memorize a shitton of material (i.e. literally memorizing every paragraph of every chapter. Legit I basically had to do that with this one upper division GE class. Anthropology I think).

>100-200k which is still not life changing.
Lol?
I mean you could make a down payment on an apartment with that and live off of passive income. Not life changing my ass. Plus you can still use a couple k at that point and try to compound it

>There's literally one general discussing the stock market and the rest of the threads are crying about being a "wageslave", being a virgin, or nonsensical threads about a crypto.
It's almost like there isn't a lot of new information to discuss?
>Where? Where are these threads? There's probably been more posts/threads about being an incel (or about thots or about being a loser or some other non/biz/ bs) posted today than threads about actual businesses all month.
They get posted occasionally like once a week or something because believe it or not, the vast majority of people don't run a business. What do you expect? Daily threads of someone asking for advice about running a business?
>How is that an argument against pointing out this board is absolute dogshit?
It is an argument because you've clearly been on Jow Forums for a week at max and are expecting us to have non-stop threads about running businesses. We have random threads because there isn't a lot of new crap to discuss. Most of the other boards on here are like that as well.

>Bosses should be able to fire people at will and not have to deal with any of these unfair government regulations, I miss the good old days where there were no workers rights and I could have them in literal "wagecages"

>There's consistently at least 5 threads in the catalog at ALL TIMES either complaining about being a "wagie" or making fun of "wagies"

The duality of the Jow Forums LMAO.

Attached: 313-3135600_share-this-post-think-pepe.jpg (820x602, 129K)

Cool, do you sit in your room jerking off about the FED and the jews or do you go outside and actually make money? Fucking mindless parasite, also I'm not telling you to go and "work hard", just be smart about it.

>They get posted occasionally like once a week
Nevermind, its more like one every 2 or 3 days

I live in Mexico and even 150k doesn't change your life, sure you can buy a decent 3 bedroom house and what? Make 1k monthly?

>It is an argument because you've clearly been on Jow Forums for a week at max and are expecting us to have non-stop threads about running businesses

No I just expect not every thread to be about brappercoin or some other bullshit or being a loser or a virgin or something not related to business. How many years or total time do you need to spend here to be able to criticize it?

Over 5 years

Yeah actually, I have a current poorly running business im trying to extract myself from and a rental real-estate portfolio worth half a mil that is currently paying my bills. My hobby/meme investments are PM's and peer to peer personal loans.

Attached: 1502400386377.jpg (640x427, 67K)

>Yes, I usually come here only to have a kek at crypto-fag's expense though.
Same. It's really the only thing it's good for after it turned from Jow Forums to /crypto/. The pink wojak deluge that happened a year and a half ago is some of the hardest I've laughed in my life to be fair.

Except most jobs pay shit making it hard to build capital, mong.

That's a copied image, but it does sound like a legit thing based on what I know of it.

Idk your real estate, but passive income is passive income. Apartments = various units too so you'd probably be able to make more than a measily 1k even after whatever expenses are aquired.

Yes, that money IS life changing.

>His idea of "working" is just walking to the local mdonald's and working for a third world wage
This is why you will never make it, you need to LOOK for the opportunities that are suited for you. (For people like you it is usually a traditional career)

there are tens of thousands of small manufacturers that make their own or other peoples' designs that would beg to differ. sure you can get chink garbage cheap but it's because it's fucking garbage. Small machining centers and various other manufacturing devices are plentiful and cheap. Trump is unironically a godsend to these people and myself. So many dipshits think the cubicle is the path to success when it's actually the shop floor. More than a few of my peers are multimillionares and you would never guess it by looking at them or their businesses. Jews don't want manufacturing in USA. But customers whose products need to work demand it.

>you need to LOOK for the opportunities that are suited for you
Is that why 30% of jobs pay hardship wages and 32% pay livable wages?

Don't call it "easy" when it's clearly not as the NUMBERS show. Building capital is not easy in the slightest.

Also, fuck having a "traditional career" as the end goal. I am saying building capital is hard as shit due to high expenses + shit paying jobs.

>The average shitcoin "investor"
lmao

What does that have to do with what I said?

Because that's not the case for anyone with an actual education and some ambition. Yeah no shit you're not going to make it working minimum wage with a highschool diploma.

>the average
The average person is completely retarded in general, even when they are not retarded they are usually retarded money wise.

S- Sergey?

Attached: 1566691066198.jpg (974x1046, 626K)

>high expenses
Move somewhere else, work on a career, generate income online. If you are american you have no excuse.

that's good, i hoped it wouldn't be memorizing shit. i got gen eds done and then dropped out so i'm two years in already i just hated how it felt like a repeat of regurgitating facts for a grade in high school. i like learning things and applying concepts more

Not based

Mexico, I started working online and selling stuff online while I was studying computer science. Graduated and now got a remote job and rent a few houses to supplement income, I'm currently traveling and working at the same time as money is not my main priority anymore.

I have a decent job that pays 70k a year. I almost lost it by getting trouble outside of work because my crypto portfolio is 500k usd and I’ve mentally checked out. Now I’m just dragging feet hoping i can do a 10x and quit already. Doesn’t seem improbable without a year. I hope at least

YES!

I have an associate's and need a yr for a bachelors.
And yes, it is the case for many college grads too. 44% of 22-27 yr olds are underemployed.

Even cs majors have a 23.5% underemployment rate at this age range (nearly 1/4).
It's called being REALISTIC

Lmao shut the fuck up, dude. Most jobs pay shit, period. Even with a degree you have to get lucky to get a job that allows you to build decent capital. It's designed this way on purpose.

What are the stats on shitcoins not making you rich? Are you realistic on that at all?

>Even cs majors have a 23.5% underemployment rate at this age range (nearly 1/4).
It's called being REALISTIC

I'm from a third world country and FIVE of my friends are now working at Facebook, Microsoft and Google.
(They passed the interview and got visas sponsored) please explain to me how it's hard to get a job in CS unless you are absolutely retarded.

It's a meritocracy, you just need to know your shit, pass the interview and you are set. Lots of opportunities for internship while you study too.

It is literally the easiest career path if you are not a brainlet, also the US has the highest salaries for devs in the world.

>You have to get lucky
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Most people are stupid as fuck, if you can't beat them then you deserve to work a mcjob and spend all your money on your $500 jordans and videogames.

Chief level IT management
114/yr in the midwest
less than $2K in crypto
Current network roughly 320K
20K+ liquid currently

Poimt being it's not easy to build capital. Stay focused on my damn point. As for trader stats, ya I've seen them.
I've invested money as I've barely started. As long as you don't sell lower than what you buy for, there's no fucking reason you'd lose your money so I don't know what most people are doing to fail. It's an easy and accessible method of gaining more money. It would be dumb to not at least make an attempt.

When you are successful you don't spend your time talking about how to be successful. Most people on any discussion website are losers who don't know what they're talking about or else they wouldn't be on discussion sites

>I'm from a third world country and FIVE of my friends are now working at Facebook, Microsoft and Google.
(They passed the interview and got visas sponsored) please explain to me how it's hard to get a job in CS unless you are absolutely retarded.
I couldn't care less about anecdotes. Sorry.

>Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
No, it's mostly luck. Well paying jobs are limited. FACT. They are the MINORITY of jobs. FACT. Kys.

>third world country
>muh friends
because a)google is promoting globalization by importing pajeets and third worlders. b)you are still cheaper than paying an american. c) not everyone here is desperate to work for some tranny loving cucked corporation.

>b)you are still cheaper than paying an american

Except those companies pay the same salary to foreign devs, (around 120k a year + equity), it's not a pajeet sweatshop.

>No, it's mostly luck. Well paying jobs are limited. FACT. They are the MINORITY of jobs. FACT. Kys.

You are right, it is completely luck dumb people stay poor. You sound like someone from the ghetto blaming anything but themselves.

>You are right, it is completely luck dumb people stay poor. You sound like someone from the ghetto blaming anything but themselves.
And you sound like a retard that can't wrap his head around stats.
Maybe the problem is in the system itself? Naaaaaa. This is funny. I bet my ass only .00001% of people could have a home while the rest is homeless and so long as you're in the .00001%, you'd call that a "successful" country. Just Lol

*are

Sometimes we talk about shrimp farming and mice racing.

I'm not debating your stats, my point is it is incredibly easy to succeed if you are not a brainlet and were not born into poverty.

Most people are bad with money/dumb/born into poverty/etc.

Mice racing is tight, is it still going on?

>easy
I shouldn't call it "easy" as predicting a coin isn't actually easy to do, but my point is it's a good opportunity to earn more.

Attached: 1555250702477.jpg (554x530, 35K)

>62% of jobs pay poverty/near poverty wages
>"average american isn't poor! They are just dumb with money!"

>75% of americans are overweight

>"LOSING WEIGHT IS HARD OKAY? SEE EVERYONE IS FAT"

Learn to read, holy shit.
MOST PEOPLE ARE POOR BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED, THEY ARE TRAPPED IN A CYCLE OF POVERTY AND LOW IQ.

Hello cia nigger. Fuck off, never selling.

>I started working online and selling stuff online
selling what?