Cruzbit is the next ETH level gainer

This is the black swan event that nobody will expect. I feel it. Ease of use is everything, and many are sick of BTC's layers of stink.

Fresh code.
Launched on Q-Trade in 24 hours.
Extremely developer friendly.
Accumulation zone.
No real chatter, yet.
$100K cap/ 21M supply.

$10 EOY. $100 in 2020. Screencap this.

Only on QT now.
qtrade.io/market/CRUZ_BTC

Attached: cruzbit.png (200x200, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cruzb.it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"asdvxgxasjab" certainly knows his stuff. It's all a bit strange a very knowledgeable dev comes out of the blue, gets listed on Q-Trade in a day, miners get on board. Good low cap call...and could be a "make it" coin if they get devs on...which as you say, might be easy. When's Garzik buying?

Attached: garzikcruzbit.png (761x557, 79K)

no one im buying this 1 user dev shitcoin with you pajeets shilling it. kys

You need to shill better

i am. mining, too. 1k sats is obviously the grab range. why would it fall to a 50k cap? i'll be there too, if it does.

'tis a fine shill. what more do you want? do you retards not get if you buy early and just wait, this market wants to give you money?

>'tis a fine shill. what more do you want? do you retards not get if you buy early and just wait, this market wants to give you money?
you mentioned nothing about the project you dumb little pajeet cunt

>cruzb.it/
This is everything you need to know, duh.
cruzb.it/

it's a scam anyway, sell.

Buy UND not this shit

Sure, I'll buy a 4% circulating supply pump and dump that's manipulated and will never be adopted instead of a ground floor of freshly coded, easy to use FOMO ball. Kek.

very interesting. guess what happens next?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 1.17.43 PM.png (1740x808, 197K)

liftoff soon. finally, i've been waiting all month. thanks for selling to me in this range tho, chumps. i pray one of you is retarded to sell under 1k sats.

>liftoff soon. finally, i've been waiting all month. thanks for selling to me in this range tho, chumps. i pray one of you is retarded to sell under 1k sats
kys pajeet scammer

no thanks. aside from speculation, if you don't think this could lead to SERIOUS adoption help (and therefore, hit $25 in the process), you are retarded.

all it'll take is a few good developers on board...and IMO, it's worth the gamble.

also, it looks like this is indeed the floor, so whatever you want, a short term flip, mid term speculatory heavy gains, long-term holding. i don't see anything else that just launched that comes even close.

Crazy high reward, with little risk IMO, considering degenerates love to speculate, and this dev is on his shit. Looks like 33k seller moved up to $1. I only have 21K so far, since that was the agreed upon make-it bag.

Want 14K more. Don't moon without my order filled.

Holy shit you are insulting the English language stop using it

He much be british. Looks like the Chinese are getting on board with Cruz. Ching Chong, Mooney China Man!

10k sats soon

sent pajeet is changing over to cruzbit. It is the next sent

Can i mine with my own desktop NVIDIA 1060 6GB?

Very good coinings sir