BTC bottom was Dec 2018. We are headed to $300-400k in 2021. The charts don't lie

BTC bottom was Dec 2018. We are headed to $300-400k in 2021. The charts don't lie.

Attached: 433D634A-46C3-4200-80AF-062C74C9072B.jpg (1242x1639, 269K)

lol

Attached: hyper wave.png (1500x1285, 173K)

Linear charts give me anxiety, they don't look good at all

Attached: Bitcoin.png (2572x1428, 317K)

Zoom inward

$300-400k, lol.
It will be $1.5 billion per BTC in 2021.

Woke

> imagine trying to find multi years market cycles in a sub 10 years market

Attached: jhgkj.jpg (251x242, 10K)

hope its go above 13k so you can sell you bag

Attached: download (2).jpg (480x360, 31K)

Wrong. $20 billion/BTC in late 2020.

>90% of the volume has been under current price
>Muhh you have to sell your bags

It looks like everyone but you made money buying bitcoin.

and who exactly is gonna buy to push it to 400k? does your TA tell you that?

dude this is just a ponzi every hodler just hope somne will pay more than they did
because unlike company stocks, there's no real value behind BTC, it's pure speculation

Ok. Ask yourself: who's going to buy a 100k+ btc?

>no real value
>deflationary non seizable digital gold backed by hundreds of super computer hashrate has no value
Try passing customs with +10k in cash or gold and tell me again bitcoin has no usecase or when negative interest rates rape your asshole

Probably the trillions in offshore money when the kikes tell switzerland the party is over or trillions in china begging for capital flight when their government is devaluing their dogshit currency every month or the trillions in europe getting anal raped by draghi and his negative interest rate policy

just because you spend a lot of time digging a whole doesn't make it valuable
BTC is a dead project as a currency so new you like to advertise it as gold 2.0 but gold actually has unique physical property backing it's value

> Try passing customs with +10k in cash or gold and tell me again bitcoin has no use case or when negative interest rates rape your asshole
> implying money has not been transfer all around the wold in complete secrecy for century now
> implying implying it would be easier on A COMPLETELY PUBLIC NETWORK
> implying hundreds of millions of coin have not been blacklisted because they were used in fraudulent activities
at last I can sneak of money on me if I want, but if for some reason MY BTC are deemed tainted I'm fucked and ruined

$400k BTC would mean you'd pay $200 in fees for sending it or am I missing something?

people asked the same shit about $100, $1000 and $10000 and yet here we are.

>this level of cope
Holy kek.

yeah you have nothing to counter because it's all truth
at least private coins like Monero bring anonymity and could actually be used to transfer huge amount of illegal funds
BTC is a joke

btc is divisible you fucking boomer.

Attached: 1496717113315.png (1000x800, 285K)

Btc is going to grow to consume all global GDP which would make it 4,400,000 per btc

8 decimals you absolute and utter cretin. The fuck is wrong with you?

>sell zone between 20k and 130k

Attached: notsureif.jpg (252x219, 13K)

2018 was first sell off.
100k by 2020.

at that point norminton buys 10K sats and feels not left out

Sell in fractions, starting from 2021.

The absolute peak will be around November 2021- March 2022

that only happens to assets with shit fundamentals
btc fundamentals are rock solid

Google wasabi wallet you clueless retard. Bitcoin is fungible and private if you are not braindead like yourself.

while i find the idea quiet nice i don't think i would like to mix my coins with potential pedos and thieves. frankly i like that bitcoin is trackable and criminal coins lose their fungibility. if wasabi adds the option for opt in say OFAC blackslist or other blacklists i will give it a try.

fiat isnt backed by anything either brainlet

this user fucks on spot

Lol. You have no idea what's going on do you? The trade/currency war between the US and China derives from BitCoin as the center catalyst. It started around 2013. Which ever country can freely manage BitCoin will rule the world. It's the nuclear weapon of the global finance/economic structure. China took control in mining awhile back and wanted BTC to fail w/ Blockstream - hence BCH being China's coin to rule crypto. But the chinks are dumbasses and know nothing about BitCoin. BSV is America's hedge and coin to rule the world. China is so fucked in the trade war and they lost on every front since Trump took office. Trump needed the one man who could takeover BitCoin because he created it - CSW. This has been America's plan for a very long time. Everyone thinks the USA was going to collapse. No - the USA will be the center of the NWO and control BitCoin, hence control the world financial system. Remember the Phoenix version of the Economist magazine? Remember the 10 and 2018 on the cover? China and a little bit of Russia tried to stop that magazine's prophecy. Focus on 10 and 2018. What happened in October 2018? SV Pool mines the first block. Take my wisdom or don't. You only need 1 BSV. There are entities in the 4th dimension attempting to gain access to the 3rd dimension through BitCoin. But all you retards are the kind of people that are mean't to be eliminated after the transformation takes place. Good luck.

brah, that's too much positive thinking for today

>Monero

Oh thank god I was starting to take you seriously

You two are missing the point of ghost post Without constant buying pressure to sustain 100k, the price will drop to whatever people are willing to pay. That's how markets work. BTC wont be at 100k unless people are buying enough to sustain that price. We literally need to scale the market cap and it wont happen until there is new money in the space

A deadman’s treasure map. X marks the spot.

You're so confused my fem, Look be more specific and simple in your explanation dummy..
So who's the winner bitcoin or bitcoin sv or bitcoin cash?
So who control what?
3th dimension beinngs coming here trough BiTCoin?
you mean bitcoin?
Fucked brain boy.....

Attached: download.png (300x168, 8K)