*ting ting ting* gather around rsr army

I've got $rsr insider info . Do you not wonder why it looks so incredibly bearish with only weeks left for the so-called app release?

Well, I'll let you in on a secret you aren't supposed to know. They will announce a delay in the 2nd half of September. Thank me later:)

Attached: 1563172763880.jpg (514x506, 243K)

Thanks just sold 100k

you sit on a throne of lies

just wait and see don't say I didn't warn you

>They will announce a delay in the 2nd half of September.
FUD,. Admins on telegram say APP and RSV will be launched Q3 and everything is on schedule.

"secretly accumulating"

The telegram admins are not part of the team, they are simply community managers. They don't get updated on changes till the last minute. And something as important as a delay will be announced by a team member, most likely Nevin himself, not a telegram community manager. Expect that announcement around mid-September at the earliest, last day of September at the latest.

>The telegram admins are not part of the team, they are simply community managers. They don't get updated on changes till the last minute. And something as important as a delay will be announced by a team member, most likely Nevin himself, not a telegram community manager. Expect that announcement around mid-September at the earliest, last day of September at the latest.
FUD. price has been 26 sats for weeks. not bearish

I like this FUD because I need to buy more, thanks user very cool

I dunno guys, OP seems so cavalier with the smiley faces and everything, he must be a SERIOUS insider

So it's a bullish or a bearish call user?. Be clear you faggot.

Moving goalposts now? I thought your argument was the 'telegram admins' said everything was on schedule. And I said the telegram admins aren't part of the team and they don't get updated on important changes until the last minute.

>bullish or bearish
Delays are almost always bearish regardless of the reason (eg. to release a better version of the app, to make sure they have more merchants and retailers on board, etc)

Soon, very soon, there will be a green dildo so huge that will tear your entrails apart, OP

Based and bearpilled.

Everyone is entitled to their dreams

By the way people, asking telegram admins if the app release is still on schedule is pointless. That question should be addressed to Nevin but he won't comment on that obviously because be doesn't want to be seen lying

>rsr
>rampant shite ranjeet

>Moving goalposts now? I thought your argument was the 'telegram admins' said everything was on schedule. And I said the telegram admins aren't part of the team and they don't get updated on important changes until the last minute.
you said price is bearish. it's not. it's been 26 sats forever.

you said app will be delayed. it won't app and rsv is on schedule to be launched q3. team confirmed it on telegram.

>By the way people, asking telegram admins if the app release is still on schedule is pointless. That question should be addressed to Nevin but he won't comment on that obviously because be doesn't want to be seen lying
fud. nevin said he will make an announcement only when he knows the exact date. it's a legit project so he doesnt do announcements of announcements.

DR,NS

Attached: yrstgfnbrf.jpg (1241x1200, 965K)

>said price is bearish
Chart looks bearish both usdt and btc pairs
>team confirmed on telegram
No team member confirmed that

> announcement of annoucement
No need for him to announce it now, he's got 5 weeks left to make the delay announcement. You don't have to ask him to make an announcement, simply try asking him, not some telegram admin, if everything is still on schedule.

Very creative