Bros I can’t fucking breathe. My heart feels like it’s about to explode out of my chest. I can’t sleep...

Bros I can’t fucking breathe. My heart feels like it’s about to explode out of my chest. I can’t sleep. I borrowed so much money from my mom and from personal loans for link. My average is 2.86 and I was holding for 1000. My 60k is now 36k and I shake every time I see my account value

Can you TA readers make a good chart for higher price? I need something to sleep at night please bros. Tell me we’re going to 1000

Attached: 93D58983-F90E-41F3-9A3D-633413DD789A.jpg (750x775, 132K)

I’m sorry user but your best option now is probably the rope

>he borrowed money so he can speculate on imaginary internet tokens

Attached: lolol.gif (360x346, 170K)

sell now its dumping to 1 dollar the team owns 30 percent and theyre selling it all

All you linkers deserve financial ruin . Utterly pathetic beings

>borrowing from your Mom to buy imaginary internet coins of the ERC-20 vintage

Holy dear god how many LINK for her to sit on my face while I make out with her asshole?

idiot...why didnt you go with gold or silver...

just keep your shit together and don't sell. Eventually it will get there.

You overdosed on memes and it only cost you 20k. At least you didn't do a school shooting.

Attached: 1566114781551.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

>he took on debt to fund another debt

For a bunch of people who claim to have math degrees and make 300k a year starting, you are some dumb motherfuckers

This is fud, dr;ns

if you sell now and buy back at $1, then you can break even when it hits $2 again before going to 0.

Read this to my wife and she said to stop being a fucking drama queen. Hahaha. She just made me a sandwich btw, blt. It's fucking good bros.

she real?

>Tell me we’re going to 1000
>Lie to me, like I lied to myself

SWEET BICHE, VISHNU TAKE DA WHEEL

i made this at $3.33 or so. tried to get out earlier at $4/$5 but my coinbase was locked and i didn't want to go on binance -> btc again and fiat exchanges i'm on have low liquidity. anyway i'll make a nonsense chart for you soon

Attached: chainlink.png (1540x1079, 198K)

Do any of these women ever look up instead of admiring themselves on the phone?

Attached: ohheilno.jpg (785x442, 61K)

lololololololololoolololololol

This is why YOU NEVER FOMO

here let this chart which doesn't make any sense fuel your delusions

Attached: LqnViG9f.png (1237x712, 111K)