/smg/ - stonk massacre genitals

Stock market general - FUCK treasonous, Dog-eating, insect-fucking, talentless bears!

Popular brokers:
pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

Some basic stock market terminology:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ
(Please don’t use the N-word and remember to thank your januaries!)
Free advanced charting tools:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/
finscreener.com/

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php
ThinkorSwim

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
>javcl.com/slender/
>heh, nice touch

Stock screener
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener

Premarket Data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Attached: B66C8A77-897F-4F5A-B13C-04D8AF0CA28E.jpg (865x1265, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/EsJT8Vm
imgur.com/fzM9VmW
imgur.com/xMDLSeY
technologyreview.com/s/614160/quantum-radar-has-been-demonstrated-for-the-first-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Attached: 8E1FC512-6BFA-4843-9926-81D430820CC2.png (765x347, 114K)

fuck niggers and fuck jannies and fuck democrats and progressives.

We have such sights to show you this week.

Attached: Pinhead-Hellraiser1.jpg (1720x967, 289K)

may.... get a more recent tweet to fake news wiith, and stop being a faggot.

So Monday is looking pretty bad I guess, maybe it's a fake out and futures will level out by morning?

>last thread everyone going full doomsday

Meanwhile futures have been melting up since the low open.

Lel, Twitter could be doing this internally. Delaying the tweet by 30 seconds would be enough if they had traders on standby ready to pounce.

Remember to thank a local bear for lining your pockets

Attached: FD5BC6EF-D768-44CA-A8F1-DE8E5AC9ED81.jpg (1280x1694, 465K)

Amen.

Attached: 1566691874062.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

the comic contest ended up having WAYYYYYYYYYYY more participant then judges expecting ;_;

me mspaint comic probably no going make elimination cut

>melting up

The NASDAQ, DOW and S&P future are all down more than 1%.

Not saying that's a big move but it's still negative.

I'm pretty sure the SEC would have words with twatter if they did any such thing.

Ive decided there will be a green close tommrow

Attached: rxyy.png (378x356, 188K)

I hope China wins at this point; Fuck you all and fuck democracy

I sold my netflix puts and bought LMT calls right before close on Friday. How fucked am I?

Look at your charts.

go over there and starve then faggot.

you've decided? you sell iice water in hell too don't you?

Yall are retarded. All the figures make it clear.
Screen cap this shit
We have been crabbing with high volatility for fuck ever now. The recession is ending. You have no fucking bull we are about to be from here on out.

luckily for us, america is a representative republic.

massacre the boomer goyim 401ks desu

Bears are getting snibbed again tomorrow. Crab-sama wills it.

Its just a Chop bro.
We're all going long Dominoes tommrow

Attached: cxx.jpg (480x531, 32K)

>WE ARE GONNA DIE STOCKS DOWN 2000!!!
>STOXKS DOWN 1000 WERE STILL GONNA DIE
>800!
>500!
>250! ITS ALL OVER!!!

I asked you nicely >_<

Thank you januaries! I appreciate all your hard work, free from remuneration!!

Attached: 8A5C1025-E7C1-4D52-B50A-B74E2C61A6E7.jpg (3103x2050, 986K)

Friendly Reminder The Fed kept interest rates at 0 for the entire Obama Presidency, than jacked them every quarter the second Trump became President. Trump needs to execute Powell then end the fed.

Attached: FederalReserveJewishtricks.png (1440x1681, 148K)

>dow only down 0.8% now
KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME

Attached: 32041348-F66A-4AA1-A294-B742C7BDB1B3.jpg (220x229, 11K)

so many orange man bad niggers last thread hopefully this ones more constructive

we can bounce but it won't be before 10am, and we'll sell off our shorts and get into new positions, you have to think like a crab to master crab, like show me your crane stance, what is chinese markets doing crab is good, but lay out some iron condors and be full blown good at this shit instead of being all bears get fucked, crab deal. i've ate bear meat... it tastes like steak to me.

Friendly reminder that Trump rallied against zero interest rates on Twitter from 2011 to 2016.

Yeah dude, he could’ve continued based Yellen’s bull run but he appointed the new Greenspan instead.

er, trump handpicked powell to lead the fed.

>Dow only down .01%
PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYYYYES

i like this play, but im not a fan of this commercial about carry out insurance... while it provides some advertising... i'd come back to the joint and be like the dude with his dick through the pizza and get a blow job while they make the new piizza.

just an oversold bounce, nothing to worry about.
we'll roll over by tomorrow morning

nope trump needs to audit every member of congress, and find where all of their funding is coming from first, then he can destroy our currency.

Yellen also needs to be executed.Along with everyone on the fed board past and present.

the fed has been the worst part of america... if trump had balls, he'd create a currency crisis that has never been seen before.

Cryptochildren plz go.

baggies just drunk raving at this point but the other nigger idk

S&P futures up to -.93%
Still sitting waiting for my girl. God I hate the weekend.

Attached: 1566595576989.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Not crypto at all , I'm actually debating right now if I should buy some silver, SLV, or add another 400 bucks to my S&P short position. I have no interest in crypto at the moment.

i don't think crypto should be ignored.... what ever have fun.

Attached: 634752711717..jpg (287x400, 49K)

Don't forget to thank for this

imgur.com/EsJT8Vm

Several months ago, I was eyeing AREC very hard, it was at 4.25 a share

Last week it fell to below 80 cents

Is it a buy? Anyone have any info on it?

I'm in my TD account right now, i'm itching to short some more, but waiting to see how futures look the next few hours.

imgur links will be ignored, download and upload, stop being a faggot

Also

I sold my REFR several months ago, havent been to smg since

>mfw

Attached: 1543117539878.gif (317x317, 79K)

well short your prime minister

nikkei down -2.3%

>AREC

Wow just looked at their chart, this company get wrecked, went from 10 a share to 80 cents in one year, what happened?

What does interest rates really mean exactly?

>e.g.fed raise interest rates to 5%
?

They dropped the ball on the IPO, stabilized around 4 dollars, and something happened late last week that sent it plummeting, I'm not exactly sure what it is yet, news is scarce on it.

Interest rates determine how expensive or cheap money is for loans.

You really should just read investopedia because this is a very dumb question.

Attached: dead591189736d62513d4ff3944c3c85--film-big-dumb-and-dumber.jpg (474x696, 66K)

Looks like they did a new offering of common stock, that dilutes the shares and lowers their value, probably gonna lose money if you go after this company.

What are the best calls for tomorrow? I'm thinking MSFT, AMD or TQQQ

Fuck Clinton
Fuck Bush (both)
Fuck Obama
Fuck Trump

Fuck every president before them
Fuck every president after them

None of them are here to make you money. You do that shit yourself.

Now go do it and stop belly aching about tweets and future prices.

Attached: 0AE6DAC7-06DF-4A38-92C5-EB933AEFC7F8.png (598x586, 492K)

was just looking for a simple one line explanation

In simpleton language
>bank gives government 100$
>government owes bank 105$

For the fed, it's the fed funds rate, which i believe is the rate of the money banks borrow from each other on overnight loans, the higher the rate, the less likely banks will take out loans, slows down the economy, etc.

Silver is the OG shitcoin.

i'm wasting the prime years of my life watching lines on charts go up and down

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

I gave it to you. Interest rates determine how expensive or inexpensive money is.

It is your life to waste.
Consider that because none of us live very long that none of what you do matters.

THREADLY REMINDER: POST YOUR SHORT POSITIONS SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOU IN MY CRAB COMP AT WEEKS END

I’m seriously fregretting not buying more GOLD, Barrick is supposed to be well run and at least they have a little tiny divvy.

I’ve also got 100 shares of GLDM because its got no transaction fee on Schwab and I’m slightly more bullish on metals than cash, but it’s basically my cash position in my IRA.

Oof. Am I really going to have to sell my Japan ETF’s for a loss? Could be a good day for leveraged gold ETFs, vix, or YANG, or even something like SRTY or SOXS. Or perhaps TYD?

I just want more money to buy the dip with!!

Input greatly appreciated.

Attached: F9ED8AE7-54C9-45EE-92F5-6E77913FA1E7.png (1406x1601, 1.19M)

Better then watching a vidya game or likes on some shit FB comment. Hopefully your learning something for your future.

Attached: 1565883063725.jpg (640x520, 53K)

You have to think about the financial freedom that successful trades give you.

I wanted to be a millionaire by age 30, so my only options given my capital (130K USD) are leveraged bets on the stock market or crypto.

I'm 28.

>>uses options to make directional plays
lmao it's like you don't even want to make money, be a big boy and use vol spreads, unless you are running covered calls or protective puts

weak bait

>>coal producer
think a bit about it...

read any macroeconomics book...

you forgot discount rates used in DCFs, pricing for all derivatives, etc.

thanks Jim

I don't hold short positions

Attached: 1557777817243.jpg (892x910, 64K)

strongly thinking about buying AMD calls. Idk, might go with MSFT though

Welcome to stock trading. Remember to scream if you wanna go faster.

I get AMD but why Microsoft?

stronger roi with calls and AMD will be hit harder than MSFT with more bad trade war news

Seems like the opposite to me. MSFT isn’t dependent on China. Azure is going to keep raking in cash with or without them.

Don't forget to thank me for this

imgur.com/fzM9VmW

Attached: image7.jpg (1242x2208, 228K)

start making highly leveraged future plays
stop creating non delta neutral positions, because you have no idea how options work and it's embarrassing. If you want exposure might as well find single stock futures on AMD or MSFT.
LMAOOOOOOO
AMD runs a catch-up game with Intel, they have no moat and are one of the main impacted players in semiconductor and chip industry. Please tell me how industry fundamentals look :) (tip: look at chip volumes from trade associations) You are an idiot and need to get out of markets completely.

gold, bonds, and the sp500 have all rallied the same amount this year. The only thing you have to be ashamed of is your stockpicking and trading skills

Don't just fomo into a shallow item like a rock. If youre scared I highly recommend Black Americana antiques. Personally, I collect black americana by finding deals on etsy/whatever and its greatly outperformed even the stock market. I can sell these dolls/statue for a large markup

Attached: D7WJMlrW0AAeAr7.jpg (240x240, 19K)

Well I'm long with Microsoft. Have 2 AMD calls out right now but they got blasted Friday. Was thinking of a put on Microsoft to cover my losses on my current position with them. Still watching the S&P back down to -1.17%

Guys I'm close to taking my 18k and doubling it to 36k. Maybe a little higher.

What next?

That literally has nothing to do with what i said.

>AMD runs a catch-up game with Intel, they have no moat and are one of the main impacted players in semiconductor and chip industry
The thing is though having your own fabs doesn’t matter anymore its just a way to hemorrhage lots of money now. Intel is an bloated dying company AMD is going to curb stomp them these next few years.

I turned my 20$ into 60$

Attached: 1564427533232.png (1000x1000, 271K)

>If youre scared I highly recommend Black Americana antiques. Personally, I collect black americana by finding deals on etsy/whatever and its greatly outperformed even the stock market. I can sell these dolls/statue for a large markup

wut?

Don't forget to thank me for this

imgur.com/xMDLSeY

I attacked the overall context of your idea. You are making directional plays in options with no idea of the impact greeks have overall on your portfolio. You are unlikely to be taking a hedging position, so, as I previously said, you are an idiot. Stick to underlyings instead.

In what? Chip design? Intel has overarching contracts and prestige meaning their buyers will let them fall behind abit. Economies of scale are higher for Intel (R&D expense per chip and revenue per chip) , brand is a plus (I doubt their buyers see them as a "bloated dying company"). This reply is meant to be inquisitive, let me know your thoughts, as I don't follow Intel or AMD closely. You might be much more informed than me.

Take profit and let the market marinate for a bit. No reason to keep playing this choppy stuff with no clear short term trend.

>The only thing you have to be ashamed of is your stockpicking and trading skills
I’ve also put on some weight this year... I have a lot to be ashamed of, but shame isn’t very useful to me.

I’ve picked some good ones, but I thought violating my basis was a bad idea, so I put more money into my losers instead of buying on the way up and selling when they start to drop.

Are you being serious about the dolls? Never can tell with you. I didn’t think you’d be the type to flip shit with ecommerce.

Pretty sure wine has also been on a bull run, particularly the Burgundies.

Let me use your money, I only charge 10%

Attached: 20190825_210642.jpg (701x794, 86K)

I literally made 1300 dollars in one week doing what you say is retarded with AMD and MSFT and i started with around like 300-500 dollars. I fucking hate this place so much because its just full of retards who took a microeconomics class and watched some youtube videos and think they know everything about options. You keep talking about greeks without any fucking information about when my calls expire or what makes them itm. Shut the fuck up

Intcels will never learn.

Attached: 1562866426741.jpg (700x565, 73K)

short literally ALL stealth technologies

technologyreview.com/s/614160/quantum-radar-has-been-demonstrated-for-the-first-time/

war is becoming interesting

wow a whole 1300$

but how much did you lose?

fucking nigger

Im just saying that antiques particularly in the Black Americana category are a good stable wealth preservation

Im serious, I have a black americana collection, but only 10 items currently. My most prized is a cement statue from the 1920s worth about 800 dollars

I don't know anything about Boeing, but for some reason that plane company was up big last week, even with the market being down, might wanna look at them.

Turning 300 dollars into 1300 hundred in one week isn't a lot for you? A 400% increase on investment in 5 days isn't good enough?

Pls post pics of your black americana collection.

based. Intel was the best for about a decade, but its finally changed. I'd say with zen 3 AMD is the better pick. Even for data centers considering the overhead the security bugs created you may as well buy AMD even though they don't offer any proprietary compilers like intel.